Nickelback hate thread

Nickelback hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBJJ1A4u8rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're meh

Nickelback's alright.

Fuck you OP

Nickelback is one of the best hardrockbands in the world. I've seen em live a couple of times and they always deliver.

Never

they sure do try so hard...

Nickelback > Slayer

Just sayin

Fuck off op, im listening to them right now.

I wish Nickelback were extremist islamic rock So I could join your hate stupidity...

Their old shit is actually pretty good. Anything after 2006 is ass

every thread on every board of every forum is a nickel back hate thread, whether it's meant to be or not. No need to dedicate a thread in the title to it.

Here without you is a Three Doors Down song

>
I dont hate them...but I made the terrible mistake to use "photograph" as ringtone...never again

By far the worst song on that album.

They may suck but they make more money from every shitty song than you will in your life.

You don't even need a thread to hate Nickleback, their music screams self hatred as it is.

I'm surrounded by fags.

I'm curious as to what you listen to

Never really cared about them, but I am curious as to why all of a sudden there was such a backlash against them a few years ago. Everyone was trash talking nickelback. Did they do something?

>rings of Saturn
>children of bodom
>nightwish
>opeth

No. They were the epitome of "mainstream rock" and people love to hate "mainstream" shit. Nobody had any issues with them until all of their singles hit the top of the charts.

gotta be b8

I would venture to bet you've never seen a vagina irl

They are easy to like which means that if you don't like them you must be better than everyone else

you listen to fagmetal

Its a cover.

I actually have a pretty open mind when it comes to music that I know is not my cup of tea, but Nickelback is unforgivable dude. There's just no excuse for that behavior other than you don't care about the media you consume, which is okay, but at least own up to the fact that you don't give a shit if you honestly do listen to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBJJ1A4u8rM

ok this hard

Deliver what, a hot salty load of cum down your throat?

It's like a more pussy version of post-Black album metallica.

I'm as openminded as it gets when it comes to music. I grew up on early 2000's rock, and I genuinely enjoy their old shit. Now I listen to Metalcore more than anything, but I listen to a lot of Rap, Pop, Indie, R&B, all that shit too. My dad owns a DJ service that I work for, so I listen to everything.

They sucked.

They're lame, soft wanna-be "hard rock" that is aimed at 30-40 year old fat women, because it's "safe" music. They fucking blow. The singer is a whiney faggot who writes lame songs about how mean his daddy was, and the music is generic drop D bullshit.

They're the Jonah Brothers of hard rock. Only women and faggots like them.

>I actually have a pretty open mind when it comes to music

Shits on someone for liking different music. Let me guess country used to be good too.

Can we start calling their fans Nickelpoofters?

Their tribute song to Dimebag is pretty dope too

Country is still great. That pop shit isn't country. It's just hard rock with a hick accent, so it doesn't count.

And as I said, nickleback is unforgivable.

It's pizza time

your like that kid who is like second from the bottom of the shot list at school and nickleback is like the kid whos at the bottom. one day you say to yourself, "im gonna make my big move today and pick on nickleback. thatll make me look cool" and so you do it...but you do it to the extreme...and then you realize that it doesnt look as cool when you do it, and everybody just feels really bad for nickle back you just look edgy and immature moving you to the very bottom of the shit list. so what have we learned to day?

/thread

Not that I'm defending Nickelshit but Chad is fucking Avril's pussy and ass while we sit on the internet and talk shit.

Some good pasta

Im a fag, please dont associate me with nickleback.

nah nigga I just made that up to find it, but you can copy it and save it for ocassions just as this
>maek oc
>never get credit
>thats the chan for ya

She's a 6 relax.

still better than the 5 that you get

that's kurt cobain fucking idiot

rings of saturn is scene kid garbage and nightwish is gay

perfekt 5ive evry tyme

I like Pennyfront better

listen i just got out of a nightmare soul crushing relationship, so I take this a positive reinforcement

for the moment, women are all terrible, yada yada yada

dank comeback though I'm stealing.

>pennyfront
dimeside is way better fag.