I was an extra for the new season off TWD and I am not supposed to say this because I signed things that legally blind...

I was an extra for the new season off TWD and I am not supposed to say this because I signed things that legally blind me to secrecy but..... It's Glenn that dies, His death/corpse scene was already filmed

Prove it faggot.

at least there sticking to the comic.

Somebody still watching this crap?

No shit, captain obvious. They actually filmed the death scene for each character,... But you would know this

Provide proof.
They're, you fucking muppet.
Fuck off.

The scene isn't that gruesome sadly. In the shot he apparently just lays in a pool of blood

Just confirming its Glenn

Proof.

They filmed scenes like that with all the cast members. Good try though.

My money is on glenn as well, it's definitely someone who was already imprisoned due to the pov they showed a few times in the episode. Although they don't stick to the comics totally, Negan likes to keep the women for himself and I don't see them changing that aspect of his character.

So that leaves Glenn or Darryl, and thia is just my opinion but ai think the reason they gave Norman Reedus the other show on AMC was a way to give him some more money to stick around without altering his contract for twd, which people also follow for spoilers.

So that leaves Glenn.

They filmed everyones deaths to prevent leaks. And we already know it won't be Glenn because they already faked his death once. No one will care if he dies now.

Tfw you're legally blind

Nevermind that the producers have filmed death scenes for all of the regular cast so that drones don't fly over and catch it/spoil it.

Don't care. Dropped that shit-tier show after season 6's "finale". Should've dropped it much sooner (i.e. during the governor/andrea soap opera)

He can't. OP can't see secrets.

no one will care anyway, they delayed the reveal an entire fucking season so all of the buildup was for nothing.

j/k there are plenty of hardcore fans who will eat up whatever the show shits into their mouths.

ITT:phat ass webms gifs gimme your best Sup Forumsros

Yea the cliffhangers are getting old though. I'm not sure how long I'll watch if they keep this shit up.

Nah...they're gonna kill of someone else.

if you've stayed on through glenn's fake death and a season finale that delivered absolutely nothing (STAY TUNED FOR SEASON 7!), I can't imagine what would make you leave now.

i don't even watch this show but i know they filmed everyone's deaths for precisely this kind of reason.
So fuck you and fuck the rest of you. Gaywads.

I think they're going to kill Maggie and the baby and then have Glenn go batshit crazy and not give a fuck about anything

they already did that with rick tho

good point

>hurr it's glenn
It's Eugene.

Watch the last episode, he's giving everyone hugs pretty much saying goodbye saying "I got this".

Then Negan saying "Taking it like a man" is another hint, seeing as throughout his time on the show, Eugene's been nothing but a pussy

From what I have read neither Glenn nor Abraham have yet been spotted on set this season for filming.

Also no Maggie but I think that is due to plot.

Check out spoiling dead they are up on this shit.

*like a champ

>legally blind me to secrecy
>legally blind

It worked the first time and the writers genuinely can't write for shit so yeah they'll probably reuse that as it worked in the past.

I was an extra on the Sandy Hook set...AMA

how many big macs did Wheeler eat?

there makes actually sense in this context, faggot