Sup Sup Forums got 0.7g of coke here

Sup Sup Forums got 0.7g of coke here..
what are you on tonight?
Also drug thread..

Crack and some somewhat decent H.

Yeah, I wasn't ever interested in crack until the quality of powdered coke went to hell in a handbasket in the area. Someone had told me that hard was better around here, so I gave it a whirl. Woo. Hoooooo.

How much did you pay?

My last bit of amnesia haze with all thc from my grinder in it. pretty boring, but eh.

Got some spike to smoke (synthetic weed, k2, whatever you want to call it. It's just called spike here)
Pic related, it's the bag it comes in.

Somebody ask me something about spike I'm bored

Okay, you got it in stones?

Forgot the pic lmfao

5grams 2000kr about like 250dollars

It's still something

It's called spice here in sweden..
Do not smoke that shit man.. i been in that swamp... gets you fucked up for life

something about spike?

Damn man. I've only ever watched people smoke crack. I've done everything else, injected mostly everything you can buy never smoked crack.

Have you injected meth before? I could regale you about some rock someone I used to know got me.

I know a dude who has smoked it for 10+ years, and has drank a 2 liter a day of mtn dew for way longer than that. Definitely a little fucked in the head from it lmao.

It's not how it used to be though. I've only tried it within the past 3 years or so, and definitely when I first tried it that shit was too killer... you got way too high from smoking it in most people's opinions but I loved it. Never felt a single negative effect from it but I don't smoke it regularly at all anyways.

Btw how long have you been smoking ''spike''?? i been smoking if for a long time... even made my own spike with powder and some tobako.. I even smoked the powder at the end... that shit fuckes you up...

Yep I've smoked the pure version of hu202 I believe it was. Shit was too intense. The tiniest pinches onto a tiny bowl of fucked up ash tray tobacco had my little fiend ass high as fuck when I was 16. I'm only 18 now. I first tried spike 3 years ago, but only started actually smoking it when I was with my most recent ex. If I get a bag I'll usually smoke it to myself pretty quickly too, like I said it hasn't really given me any negative effects besides like a headache 1% of the time

In sweden that shit is so strong a lot of people have died just from smoking it once.. I smoked bbp22 and akb48, and every month it gets stronger.... when i offered my friends a toke they would smoke and then just puke like hell screaming or crying.. i lost 40 pounds when i smoked that shit.. like in 8 month

I don't use needles, period. Although I unfortunately have a daily H habit I have to feed, I only snort. The closest I've ever gone to injecting anything has been plugging H and the occasional adderall. I've also never come across meth. Would like to someday, but haven't had the opportunity to. I do love me some nice crack, though. The worst things about it are the more-ishness (which inevitably leads to buying more and more and more, going on a full-on binge costing tons of money,) and the comedown. I'm coming down right now and just ate some clonazolam to act as landing gear. Snorted H, unless it is stellar quality, rarely gives me a soft landing from hard these days. Heart is pounding like hell right now and I'm feeling very much on edge. Hope this clonaz kicks in asap. But yeah, share your stories if you like. I have to head out in a minute or two, but I'll try to open this thread on my phone.

MDMA straight off the dark web. I also got some LSD and DMT.

Jez I hope your not doing cocaine without alcohol alone in your basement. I couldn't imagine a bgiger waste than that.