Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuxwTkpaEqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>90th minute
>full sprint

that's why

Ok, Messi confirmed for Autistic

best soccer webm imo

that and the world cup game where messi skies a free kick and an argie spectator turns to the camera and smiles

terrific balance desu

reminder we are witnessing the GOAT

Messi 2005 vs Juventus

>The previous season Messi had made his debut, finishing with nine appearances, and he had become Barca’s youngest scorer, a World Cup winner at youth level and now he was in the sights of Moratti and Inter; Messi was, without question, the hot player when Juventus came to town.

>Nearly 100,000 Catalans roared in exultation of Prince Leo. They were desperate to see how he’d perform against Fabio Cannavaro, Patrick Vieira, Giorgio Chiellini, Mauro Camoranesi, Alessandro Del Piero and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

>Compared with a typical match for Pep Guardiola’s Barca, the statistics of the game are startling. Juventus controlled 62 per cent of possession in the first half – at Camp Nou – and led for over an hour. However, Messi just kept on taking the fight to Juve, skipping past tackles, drawing defenders to him before releasing a pass – he was head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch, particularly when one slalom dribble left both Cannavaro and Gianluca Pessotto sprawling on the ground.

>The crowd went absolutely wild. ‘Messi-Messsssi-Meeeesssssi’ chants rained down from on high. He supplied the goal assist for Andres Iniesta, a wonderful, defence-splitting 25-metre pass, to cap a landmark performance. Rijkaard allowed him the hero’s departure, in the 90th minute, so that he could take the applause of the crowd.

>Post-match, Juventus formally asked Barcelona to name a price for the player, but were instantly rebuffed.

>Backstage, Fabio Capello was left with no doubt about Messi's potential. “In my entire life I have never seen a player of such quality and personality at such a young age, particularly wearing the ‘heavy’ shirt of one of the world’s great clubs.

>“That guy can do whatever he wants with the ball. It’s impressive winning a world youth title this summer, but this was outstanding – this was playing with men, not against kids his own age.”

this is beautiful, keep it coming guys :'>

I didn't know he was literally retarded.

nothing wrong with checking out Hart's butt. I'm 100% straight and even I would hammer that qt boypucci.

>tfw no matter how hard he goated in the year, they can't give a balloon to a criminal

oh well

>Sprite

errytime

>The stare of a psychopath

It's like he farted on his boner. Joy and depravity.

dude's short

thank you southern friend

Messi being carried by Xavi once again.

>cheese pizza
>cookies, liquid yogurt, strawberries
>sprite
ahahahaahaha

>tfw you'll never go to barcelona picnic

>Black on black violence

heh

he kinda looks like köksal, they are about the same height too

>Messi is such a classy player compare to Ronaldo, never loses his temper

>not against kids his own age.

stopped reading there

always try and walk it in etc

Video of this game (with Vieira BTFO):

youtube.com/watch?v=IuxwTkpaEqs

kek
taxes

>those fucking arab owned whores in the back

i made that gif

Neuer thinking
>"Who voted for that manlet?"

>Messi doesn't perform in NT

>During his youth, Messi was so shy that people sometimes thought he was mute or autistic. Journalist at El Pais, Roman Besa tells a story that illustrates his inability to communicate:

>“One day, Lionel entered the field with a plastic spoon in his mouth. He did not let go until the end of the session. It was a way to show that he was upset. For what reason? Nobody knew and nobody has ever tried to find out. ”

Okay Adolf

xD NAZI BTFO

But user..

wew lad

>sandwich de nutela
>ter stegen

That old guy talking to Messi is in a jail in the US, he was Brazil's Confederation president at the time.

>sushi + sandwich de nutela

It screams manchild 2bh.

And diarrhea.

Sweet

Needs more greentext copypasta, espexially those about him getting cucked by Ronaldo and how his wife suffers because of his autism

>getting cucked by Mario "Bench" Götze in the extra time of the WC final

It still boggles the mind.

>only bedding one woman your whole life
topkek messhits. based ronaldo punted his supermodel gf out the door because she didn't go to a birthday party. alpha as fuck. trust me once messi retires their marriage won't last 2 years. His rampant autism is only bearable because he is away so often playing football. Once antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.

we would of been cucked in the penalties

hart was phenomenal in that game

meh, he usually covers very little ground.

>trump tower
>jail

i chuckled