What is life like as a hot girl? Is it as easy and fun as it seems? Are there really any downsides to being hot...

What is life like as a hot girl? Is it as easy and fun as it seems? Are there really any downsides to being hot? I want to Only hot girls of /b to answer this question. Do you get alot of free stuff? Is it easy to have sex whenever you want? Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hot girls
>Sup Forums
choose

bump

I was literally looking at that picture yesterday and wondering the same thing. Im not gay but I would love to be her

>hot girls
>Sup Forums
Seriously?

That's a bit objective. I think it's just a big social spectrum

I guess the most shitty thing would be betas acting out their autism before the sight of your achingly hot body.

Do experiences of a hot tranny count too?

Silly OP everybody knows girls don't use Sup Forums.

>Do experiences of a hot tranny count too?

Interested because I want to be a hot tranny too.

Painfully shallow and superficial. No hot girls are happy, they all secretly hate themselves and their body. It's our job to prey upon them. Well, maybe not our job, but definitely mine.

She's ugly imagine her 20 years older

No, you are filth, and your opinion is nullified due to your life choices.

Seriously look at Alexis Ren and Mckayla Maroney Instagrams... tell me you wouldnt trade your whole life for a few years of being them. They have the best lives

shut up roosh

>Crickets

You mean being shallow and retarded?

meaning having millions at such a young age with no real effort, getting to fly all over the world in five star hotels, have the best times and best foods and be able to have sex with whoever I want

As the user before said:
>being shallow and retarded

you make it sound as if living as a NEET or wage slave or peasant commoner is some nible honorable way of living. Lets face it, if you had millions you would live a great life as well. dont be so bitter

bit.
ly/29hweTe
hot

Look at it like playing a video game. Once you learn the correct pattern, it's almost not fair. The type is all the same. Don't get me wrong, there are hot girls out there with substance, but they are few and far between. I'm not even that good looking IMO. It's about confidence, the game, and whatever they're into (usually drugs).

>shallow and retarded
You dont know them user, just what they look like. They could have an understanding of things you couldnt even comprehend.

thank you. can't stand those jelly neckbeards. as if being ugly and poor could make you a deep thinker and scholar by default.

wew. that hairline is Lebron-tier

Yeah, you dont know any hot girls irl huh?

If hot women have such easy lives, then why does Angie Varona work a retail job?

>implying retail is hard
Kek, if she does anytype of selling she has it made with commissions

As a struggling man with a Master's in Philosophy, I would much rather be dumber and richer than a broke genius.

isnt easy to be hot as fuck

if you arent rich or in a "superior person" level you are fucked

Usually hot girls (like my gf here) are complete sluts in their teenage years and end up with loose cunts like this

Don't "know" any of them. Had my dick in plenty. You?

Yes, and well, your perspective on their lives is hillariously juvenile. It is almost like you are lying to sound cool

Youre a Big Guy

For you

You can use your body as currency...but in the end its still mild slavery.

Also satasticly killers kill attractive girls more than any other demographic of female.

Then you're one of the shittiest philosophy students ever. Just do the right drugs to burn out or get a labotomy, wish granted? Oh, not trying that option, then you're either a coward or liar.

Wheeeee, teaching first year philosophy students basic logic! You ARE dumb and broke nigger.

Working where?

Hot girls are often the most insecure ones so their inside life, so to speak is not as good as it looks on the outside.
That being said, the hotter you are the more you become a walking target with a sign Rape Here. Everything has its ups and downs

>talks about hot girls
>posts repulsive beaner

shit taste friendo

Virgin detected.

The number of guys a girl has sex with has nothing to do with their vagina size.

If you're in a relationship you have sex like 20x more often then you do out.

Every guy has a different shaped cock, its the same with women.

youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso

I hate them

I hate them with all my soul

A booty is a booty, mein friend

unless its on garbage fag

what does that have anything to do with my topic? why are you so obsessed with cock

You missed his point entirely. Notice how he said rich and dumb. You gave no options for him to do this, just options to make him dumber. If user could be rich AND dumb, i feel he would pursue this, but he was not born rich so he must work for it. This requires intelligence. Also being smart and broke is the worst

>getting to fly all over the world in five star hotels
those hot chicks and their flying hotels

All the professional/career advantadges you get for being hot, are reversed the moment you reject your employer's advances.

Not really, not in this beta society, really hot girls these days only need an instagram

a. they actually don't
b. fuck your way to the top, dipshit

>I would much rather be dumber and richer
but if u were that u wouldnt browse Sup Forums

I am considered hot by some guys, and average by some. I would say I am about 7 or 8 out of ten honestly.

It's ok. Depends on where you live. There are sometimes men approaching me out of nowhere, being a creep, asking for my number. A lot of guys whine about being friendzoned by me and equally good looking friends.

I could use a lot of guys for my personal needs and make them do stuff for me, which I never used but I know several friends who did before.

Worse thing is, sometimes, the guys I am interested in won't make a move on me because they think I might be out of their league. It was like that with my current boyfriend, and I am wondering how many crushes I had that thought the same.

Ask me more if you want to.

She looks identical to my gf. My gf has a beauty mark under her eye tho. And a much larger ass. She knows she's hot but is really cool and her life is pretty good I guess. But she still works for things. It's not just handed out or at least she doesn't take handouts.

I can't tell if her belly is photoshopped by the bikini bottoms...

>are you a tranny?
>why did you come here?
>will you be my gf?

vagina is a muscle. It doesn't become "loose" when you train it. Some have it bigger, others smaller. But if your arms don't become loose after lifting weights, so doesn't vagina.

pics or gtfo

Definitely a lot of body image issues. Despite everything everyone tells you, you still doubt. Also, it's frustrating when people only care about sleeping with you and not what you have to say. Yes, I have a nice ass, but I also really like physics and like to binge-read Agatha Christie and my favorite food is hot wings. Most people don't care about the other stuff, though.

Well, I'd say that going from not being able to fit a fist in, to fitting a fist in all the way to the wrist, then both fists, would allow me to say that my gf is in fact loose

no I am a real woman.

I browse Sup Forums because I feel like I am dead inside, after seeing every shit possible online.

I am taken.

true, there is a genetic component to it, but vagina can and does stretch; after giving birth for example. though I don't have any empirical evidence to offer, it stands to reason that enough intercourse could also stretch it.

>hordes of the opposite sex lusting after you
>probably a few attractive ones in there

sounds hard. I'm an engineering student graduating in December and give not ONE squirt of piss if some bitch wants to have an intelligent conversation about physics with me. I would cut my own dick off with a wooden knife to have the problems you described here.

Have you really love someone?
Love, not interested

>I am taken
wel then fuk u bitch here I am jus tryn 2 b a nice guy an u wont evn give me a blow job wow jus wow talk abt female privilege

This actually happens more than you think. Getting threatened by people you thought were friends just because you won't fuck them, and stuff like that.

I love my boyfriend, and I really mean it.

Almost everything has ups and downs, Sup Forums has only downs

>I browse Sup Forums because I feel like I am dead inside
Interesting.

Also, kek'd.

yup. my girl before we got together was doing the single thing getting over her ex and junk. now me and a few of our fb friends were also pursuing her. one night i text her when i get off work and ask if she wants to hang. she says yeah but at my place because blah blah blah. turns out like 3 hours before one of our mutual friends put it out there and asked her out she said nah lets just stay friends he wasnt her type whatevs. he got mad and slapped her. she kicked him out and it basically ruineed his chances with her. and thats the night I fucked her and kept her in my house for two weeks in a haze of penis, food and movies (because that's how you make a bitch develop stronger feelings for you P.S. this will not work if she doesn't like you to begin with)

you retards just keep on coming

careful of the Sup Forums tards who will disregard what you just said and ask for Kik anyway