I need to tell this story to someone and it has to be anonymously, sorry

I need to tell this story to someone and it has to be anonymously, sorry.

I was in Turkey to visit my friend for a week, was alone and was going to take a shower. When I was going to the room for fresh underwear I felt stinky smell from the kitchen, which was trash. I decided to quickly take it outside the house door, I thought there was no point of getting dressed for 5 seconds the getting undressed again to take a shower. . And as I put the trash next to the door outside something most obvious happened...the door slam shut. In the last moment I throw my underwear beetwen the door to stop it from closing but it got shut anyway and my underwear stucked between it and I couldn't pull it out. I called security on the video intercom and when I got connected they instead of getting their asses up and help me, laughed at me as I was trying to open the door. They came to help me after I menaged to pull out my undies. Few days ago I found the video on youtube: me, trying to open the door naked and them, laughing at me. It's on liveleak now and some other pages...Fucking great. What to do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/4qhfnl/tifu_by_got_locked_out_naked_and_recorded/
barenakedislam.com/2016/03/25/never-hire-a-muslim-reason-152-muslim-security-guards-mock-and-taunt-naked-white-guy-who-got-locked-out-of-his-apartment-instead-of-unlocking-the-door-for-him/
liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post link of the video

to make it more famous? Are you retarded? You won't see me naked, forget it fag

This

Tell them to stop. If they don't,welp,You can sue them.

sue, motherfucker

as far as i know it's illegal to post media without the express written permission of all persons appearing in that media in virtually every country in the world.

if the guards themselves can't be located for the action, then their employer can be held responsible.

mind you, it being turkey you'll be dealing with the stupidest shitskins on the planet.

you can have youtube remove the vid as well, they don't like the threat of legal action.

nothing you can do anymore just laugh at it as well, no need to be stuck up about it you fucked up and it´s funy. have some self irony.

Yeah I am in Slovakia now and it happened 5 moths ago, I discovered the videos few days ago. And also my brother who is a lawyer told me I can be charged for being naked in public trying to get into someone else's house...

I got the videos removed from youtube, but not from liveleak.

I know that vid the story behind it was that the security guards did that to you because you where acting like a total asshole to everyone there b4 the incident. I think it might of been posted here b4

I'm sure you'd be laughing if your naked body was on the internet and shitskins laughing at it.

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/4qhfnl/tifu_by_got_locked_out_naked_and_recorded/

yeah and you know best...They HAD to help me at least give me something to cover

looks like some people were actually able to find the video

Fuck turkey. Just don't go there any more. And what's the big deal?

Fucking reddit fags locked the thread and deleted the video because op didn't want it posted
Come on Sup Forumsros let's show OP we are better than that let's find that vid

Bump lets get that fucking vid

>This thread has been locked due to multiple people posting a link to the video OP is describing. He clearly didn't want it

I won't.

Also, why is the delete post option not working?

how about just sending a pm to the guy who found the vid?

Yep
>lock it down

lmao

barenakedislam.com/2016/03/25/never-hire-a-muslim-reason-152-muslim-security-guards-mock-and-taunt-naked-white-guy-who-got-locked-out-of-his-apartment-instead-of-unlocking-the-door-for-him/

based user

witnessed and kek

watched it kek'd thx user

great work, user!

bro this isnt even shit. you should've just rocked being naked and not even worried about it. pretty much the classic case of if you get picked on as a kid, act like it doesnt bother you, or else you're gunna get it a lot harder. learn to laugh at yourself. jesus

liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612

OP you colossal dumb faggot you came to the wrong place

Should just spread ur buttcheeks and walk towards camera, they are homophobic as fuck so they will open the door asap.

>its op and not some guy from reddit who wanted sauce

Dubs have spoken

OP doesnt want any sauce. He already knows about it he wants it deleted off of all of the internets ever

Moderator here guys and I am gonna have to delete this thread because it is insensitive to the sensitive sensitivities of OP

If you believe that OP is the guy in the vid even though we have no proof at all of such. It could just as easy be some kid who saw the reddit thread and sucks at google so he wanted to ask here instead.

Well if you wanna use that logic then there is no point in even coming to this site.
OP post proof it's you and we will help you

You FELT a stinky smell? What? Stucked?

The point is the funny ass video.

I wonder why there was a camera facing the guards who were watching to guy on the monitor.

at least throw some bath robe around you or something, who the fuck goes outside like that, even for a split second?

They prob fuck around on the net all night like all security guards

now I know your a fake.

because Sup Forums does not want it to be deleted?

If u dont want to link, why tell us anyways

Can't believe this dumb fuck came to Sup Forums for help.

This is really something that would happen to George Costanza in a Seinfeld episode.

kek. Sandniggers, everywhere the same.