Hype, backlash, and memery aside, is this a good scene? Is it a good introduction to the character?

Hype, backlash, and memery aside, is this a good scene? Is it a good introduction to the character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C2B6Kugwypc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU

HAVE

>Hype, backlash, and memery aside

DO YOU

was he standing there with his face paint already on, or did he find time to apply it during the robbery?

I enjoyed it

BULLDOZER

He wears no mask

meh, used to love it when I was a kid, but now it's just meh

SHEEEEEILD

the guns are so fake sounding/looking in this, they fire bullets and nothing happens

so amateurish

My biggest problem with that scene was rather dialogue and, as always, the impossible way his plan falls exactly into place.

it was an ok action scene but it was the first time capeshit starded to take itself sesiously and people were blown away

It's an amazing scene.

Villain intros in this sort of sense have to absolutely sell you on the villain, and the bank scene instantly sold me on the Joker being menacing as fuck right off the bat.

This is literally me in movie form.

It was all hype no substance, he only won the oscar cos he died

>DUDE STRANGER LMAO

Joker is intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humour.

GET THE FUCK UP

What happened to Dunnhier?

I thought so. Jokers introduction and batmans reintroduction were pretty good. The movie take a pretty steep fall from then on.

Fell from grace, caught in his own hubris

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS 'ARTED

DON'T ACT DUMB

it was layered inside his mask and applied when the mask was on

Some say it's even better when narrated by an autistic Arab:

youtu.be/C2B6Kugwypc

>I'm Dunherre

What did he mean by this?

>Yuwan Urfranz are dead
what did he mean by this?

>A-Aron
>Balackay
>henchman-like behavior
>nods his head (almost comically)

This is pretty good

I'm just noticing now that the bus and debris missed Ibrahim by like ten feet but he goes flying backwards