youtube.com/watch?v=5_iN6qwvoS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL NIGGA HOURS

WHO TF UP????

Wade doesn't get that he's old

Pat Riley is right

Weirdest offseason ever

anyone into thick jews

>Implying this isn't Dion's break out season and he goes fully Kobe Wade leading Westbrook and Adams to the Champions hip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANKS FUCK NIGGA KD YOU BITCH SNAKE NOW IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW'S THE TASTE OF CURRY AND APEMOND'S DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AS YOU CRY TEARS SEEING US WIN ONE FOR DA CITY???????

I'm in the 6, man, 6 man, Dion Waiters
And I'm on my level now, I'm so beyond haters
Bout to go and grab the Benz truck, see y'all later
When I came through the block, you should've seen y'all faces
This is slaughter, new world order
I be goin' hard, Westbrook, 4th quarter

For the love of god some other team get over here and sign Festus Ezeli before our management goes full retard. Where's Mark Cuban when you need him?

they just gotta be short is all

Fuck Ray Allen Imma kill that nigga

Anyone here watching masterchef? Theres this thick big nose Ariana Grande looking bitch on here, qt as fuck

I want her to sit on my face

probably wouldnt have left the heat if he was offered 20m from the start instead of that disrespectful 10m/year starting offer

>KG is the last player that will have that frame, play that position, and still be that dominant
prove me wrong

>Went 21-61 in a season
>People unironically think he could have been better than Kobe

What do they mean by this?

pls keep it /nba/ related. ill let it slide this time

>

she's ugly m8

Mark Cuban is the singlest biggest imbecile owner when it comes to basketball. Literally the Jim Irsay of NBA.

ugly girls are the sexiest girls

You're in a store in Boston when you notice Isaiah Thomas reaching for an item too high for him to grab. What do you do?

>how did the Lakers get Andrew Bynum

sup snitch

SMACC THAT MF LIKE BUTTON RITE NOW BOI

1. Cleveland
2. Boston

POWER GAP

3. Raptors
4. Pacers

POWER GAP

5. Pistons
6. Bulls
7. Hawks
8. Knicks

Fuck off u snitch

He would actually be better than Plumlee tho.

Nothing wrong with snitching, rules are rules.

1. Cleveland

POWER GAP

2. Boston

POWER GAP

Everyone else

no team in the East is on the level of the Cavs

especially not Boston when their best two players are a manlet and a washed up meme center who gets 3 rebounds in a playoff game

34-48 is better than 21-61

They started the season 1-19, thats embarrassing

I'll allow this

do jewish girls like sex?

i agree senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OeObU6VUA

WHO HYPE

>the 73 win warriors have vastly improved by singing defensive powerhouse KD.

it was still one season after Shaq left, it was a finals team

does it matter

He has a ring and a very impressive win/loss record

WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING WTF IS WADE DOING

>Celtics above the Raptors

kys my man

>singing
I didn't know the meetings were about convincing FAs by singing and if so, what song did they sing?

You mean one season after Shaq, Malone, Payton, Fox, and Phil left right?

who isn't?

HE'S COMING HOME

Leaving a team that he feels like doesn't appreciate him.

Whats the Heat starting 5 even going to be?

Dragic
Winslow
???
Bosh
Whiteside

What a horrible team, will they even win 30 games?

Porzingis
Aldridge
Z-BO
Millsap
Anthony Davis
Even Griffen is rounding out his game

Who was better in their prime? Timmy or KG?

Cleveland
>ETERNAL IMMENSE POWER GAP
Indiana
>HUGE FUCKING POWER GAP
Toronto
>SMALL POWER GAP
Everyone else

congrats based chicagoat

RBL
B
L

yup

Even, maybe a slight edge to Tim. KG's individual stats were a little better, but his team was shit other than himself, so there's a bit of statpadding going on.

Thanks for the half off jerseys

they're clearly singing about how KD is a defensive god that can literally stop Lebron by himself.

by themselves i'd pick KG. tim duncan system baby ect ect

tell the world! im coming home

none of those players were/are dominant besides maybe Davis and it wasn't on the level that KG was

What jerseys of players that left/traded you copping this holiday season?

Coppin a Wade jersey for real

KG

Ignore Spudoras who think that because the Spurs, who were already legit, tanked to get Duncan that somehow makes him better because he wasn't on a shit team.
Duncan might have more longevity but prime KG was a force of nature.

If I could pick either to build a team around right now I'd pick Duncan every time

y would he not go to the nets

Plus kobr got injured.

The zbo of 4-5 years ago when the grizzlies were t he wests dark horse most definitely met those standards
Also even though I hate his guys Drayton green can be pretty damn dominant

So many great potential ECSF/First Round series now

>Indiana/New York
>Indiana/Chicago
>Chicago/New York
>Boston/Chicago
>Boston/New York
>Boston/Indiana

Any of these would be awesome to watch, Atlanta with any of those teams would be kinda cool too I guess. My fav is Chicago/NY

Rondo vs Rose
Wade vs Lee
Butler vs Melo
Gibson vs Zing man
R Lopez vs Noah

I'd argue that Duncan made the Spurs system great more than the other way around.

In his prime Timmy was the most dominant player in the NBA this side of prime Shaw, and one of the most dominant of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=5_iN6qwvoS8

Kill yourselves you know nothing casuals

No he didn't, Randolph couldn't hold a candle to Garnetts passing or defense

Every 2017 Eastern playoffs series that doesn't involve Cleveland steamrolling teams will be fun to watch.

Tim

Though I liked kg

What did he mean by this?

As a fan of the Knicks I'd be really interested in a bulls Knicks playoff series

when do real nigga hours start?

>When Lebron needed a ring, Wade helped him
>When wade just needed a team, Lebron shut the door on him
scumbag.

Nigga should have signed for the lakers

Not winning shit either way. Might as well hope one of the young niggas become goat along with westbrook.

Ray Allen should just retire holy shit
>gone for two years

>Malone
>Payton
really?
Fox was like 35
I don't even care about T-Mac, I just think everyone is having a love affair with Kobes career since he announced he was retiring and after his last game. He wasn't the Black Mamba his whole career is all I'm saying.

i live in Chicago and my normie friends on facebook are now saying the Bulls are title contenders. what is like to be so delusional?

agreed actually

>still in shape

Wade wanted too much greenbacks senpai.

If KG was drafted to an already stacked team that had David fucking Robinson on it and kept stealing players in the draft like Parker and Ginobili, he would have just as many titles, if not more, than Duncan.
Just like if Duncan went to the Wolves and their crappy management he would have zero titles unless he left for another team like Boston or something.

Would you?

Watch footage of younger Timmy, you will be shocked at how great and dominant he was.

So when half of this "finals team" left including the coach, it doesn't matter?

They were also 24-19 before Tomjanovich resigned, you can't compare that season to McGradys dismal 03-04 season at all

>tfw ever since coming to Sup Forums all I want is to settle down with a qt3.14 jewess

I go to sky games just to watch her

I got courtside seats for $100 before

Was pretty cool

based

When humans are at work.

Casuals see famous names, not stats, injuries, and age.

The eye test is necessary too.

whats the personality like? I don't want no bitch that's gonna be all like "tell me I'm pretty" every 4.5 seconds.

He said real nigga hours not mole people hours