Who are some good conservative musicians?

Who are some good conservative musicians?

wtf i love panda bear now

He moved up to Boston for college, where he wrote and recorded songs on a Tascam Portastudio four-track cassette recorder and fantasized about having a record—complete with barcode, he emphasizes—in the racks at local institution Newbury Comics. “I’m definitely a dreamer,” he chuckles, “but a very conservative dreamer.”

In 2000, after dropping out of college, Lennox moved in with Portner in New York. While Animal Collective were developing their shared musical language, Lennox and Portner got jobs at East Village record store Other Music, where Lennox worked in the upstairs office, doing mail order and data entry.

“I was too socially awkward to talk to customers,” he continues. “There was one time when they were short-staffed, and I had to work on the floor. But five minutes into it, I was getting yelled at, like, ‘C’mon, we’re trying to hustle here!’” His voice drops to a whisper, the caricature of a petulant teenager. “It sucked.”

a cute a CUTE

He should hire Panda bear for his cabinet

Will he ever apologize?

>“I was too socially awkward to talk to customers,” he continues. “There was one time when they were short-staffed, and I had to work on the floor. But five minutes into it, I was getting yelled at, like, ‘C’mon, we’re trying to hustle here!’” His voice drops to a whisper, the caricature of a petulant teenager. “It sucked.”

i really hate people who go out of their way to be precious and cutesy like this. you're a fucking grown man, act like it.
probably why i always hated this band's music too, you can genuinely feel that dull, pointless suburban preciousness in it

Not everyone is a "man's man", and you shouldn't expect them to be. If they were, you wouldn't have 99% of the wonderful music we enjoy today.

Frank Zappa.

That's pretty much it.

>being this much of a weak nu male

Kek

Frank Sinatra

Trump is definitely not conservative

>being such a beta cuck that you have to use made up words to insult people on a chinese cartoon image board to feel better about your own masculinity
Damn dude it must suck being you.

same desu - being able to wean your own anti-social nature is a straight-up privilege

>you lived to see the "Panda is a Nazi" meme become real in your life time
If the government isn't studying meme magic this very moment they're retarded

I think Zappa was right wing/conservative but I'm not certain. I've just started listening to his stuff a while ago.

>I-I'm not a cuck! Y-you are!

Lel stay triggered, might be time to go back to your safe space.

Panda as the head of some kind of government fund for the arts
Make it fucking happen god emperor

Red pills are a joke

Fripp

He is, in a libertarian sort of way

Is this a giant bait thread that I'm not getting? Conservative is definitely not meant in the political sense here.

Then explain why Deak asked the colored folk to stay at the back of the audience at their last concert?

No, Sup Forums is serious business, pal

He's a total social liberal what are you talking about. If anything he's libertarian

>he's a social liberal
>if anything he's libertarian
wat

He can afford acting like a child. You can't. That's why you're mad.

kys my man

The Beach Boys

honestly

He was libertarian

There are plenty of good conservative musicians.

Batshit insane Sup Forumstard musicians on the other hand...