That will be $19.95

>That will be $19.95
>Plus tip

How do you respond?

This is rapefugeeland fucking idiot no tip

Fuck your tip mate

Here's 20 bucks, you entitled prick. Keep the change.

Thank him, hand over $25 and wish him a good evening.

>see this poor sucker is clearly not doing well for his age and throw him five dollars like a civilzed human being because the pizza costs the same at the goddamn place he took it from, and they live off tips.

This

Most delivery drivers aren't allowed to ask for a top. Call his boss

Thats not the type of cheese pizza i ordered

If I've asked for a particular topping then it's only right he can ask for a top.

Here is a 20 with these 3 nickles i found in my pocket.

suck his cock

I give him 22 dollars

okay *shoves dick in his mouth*

You want the tip? How about I give you the shaft?

Penis.jpg

Handing him $20 and telling him to keep the change is the only right answer.

Give him $19.95 and a job listing.

If tips are the only thing keeping you going in the job, then you are in the wrong profession.

About 100 years ago, tipping as we do today as a courtesy was seen as a form of bribery and was frowned upon for such.

I'm glad to know i'm not the only one who doesn't mind tipping properly.

Remember when I used to be a fucking delivery boy and people would pay with exact change; shit fucking sucked.

In my experience though if you ask for a tip you're likely to get nothing so it's best to not be greedy and just don't mention it.

I'd probably give a bit of a surprised look because he actually demanded a tip. But I'd give him like 24 dollars because I used to be a pizza guy.

I always give them $3 tips unless they make it to me in less than 30 minutes, in which case they get the difference in time as an addition.

Get there in 27 minutes? 3+3= $6 tip for you. I only give them $3 to start with because that's about how much they need for gas to get to my place in back.

$14.95 plus a tip? Now why do you want me to pay $9.95 with a tip. Oi vey, all you pizza delivery men are all the same, asking me for $4.95 with a tip. But here you go, you can take that money with a tip of -$4.95. And be sure to pay me back that $19.95 you owe me or all call my lawyer Shlom "Snazzy" Ashkenazi.

Like this.

here u go $19.95 thanks for doing ur job that u get paid for lmao. fuck merica entitled babies

Haha on a totally unrelated note, I'm a pizza delivery guy and the other day I took a pizza to some hot drugged out bitch wearing only a towel. When she answered the door to her apartment she kinda looked around and then gold me to come inside. She closed the door behind us and gave a spill about how she was sorry and didn't think I'd be there so soon. She said she forgot the money so she ran into her room and grabbed it for me while I awkwardly stood by the door. I said thanks, have a nice night, she offers me soda, I decline. I begin to walk down stairs back to my car and she calls out from window that she wants to give me an extra tip.. I think "ITS HAPPENING" And go back inside. She gives me a couple bucks in quarters. Kek kind of anti climactic, but it was one of my more interesting deliveries so far.

Since this is a job made for a 18 year old kid getting in to the work force and not the career of a 35+ year old man I have to ask why are you taking there jobs? Also fuck off because I never tip for food.

exactly what i would do, too lazy to keep the 5 cents

> Hand him $19.95
> Turn 360 degrees
> Walk in the door
> Do the dinosaur

hand him a 20 and tell him to turn around and bend over while I give him just the tip

>implying i ever get pizza delivered

...but if i did, answer the door in underoos and beer in hand then grab a slice tasting its goodness (for quality assurance) if everythings a go hand him $25 finally say, "merry go fuck yourself."

Me: Hold on let me ask /b for advise.

Fuck tipping, pizza is expensive as it as. The only time I tip is when I made them drive through a rain/storms.(Texasfag, simple storms get fucking crazy in a matter of seconds here)

-$20
GIVE ME A NICKEL BITCH

speaking as someone who worked in pizza delivery as a late teens job, if you actually say that "plus tip" you deserve to not get one.
at the same time without scrolling down first i can garantuee some faggots are arguing that tipping isnt mandatory, but consider these guys live in a broken system that takes advantage of tipping to pay these people butkiss, you're still an asshole for not tipping even if you know the system is broken. thats the only way they can afford to actually live on those jobs. and by not tippin your not "Sticking it to the restaurant industry all you are doing is sticking it to the poor pleb at your door. the owners/managers could give a rats ass if you dont tip.

Same, where in Texas?
I hope not in beanerville

>be me
>order pizza
>delivery boy turns up with pizza and drinks
>thats $47 plus tip
>pay him $47
>call his boss
>boss pissed as tipping is not required he gets minimum wage
>boss apologises to me and says next order is on him
>delivery boy fired
>enjoy delicious pizza

/this

Sink knife into his bitch neck, take pizza.
Rape body later.

heres the money now go away so i dont have to make stupid small talk and can enjoy my capitalism pizza

If he was on time, and the food is warm, and after i take a quick peek in the box to make sure he didnt flip it or step on it ill tip him 5.05 and hope his old ass dies soon.

unless he is a fucking greek, italian, or like anything bike clean and white. then ill tip 2-3$ because of white privilege. or 3.75 for a white women.

here's a 20$ bill. keep the change

I'm so going to fucking try that. lol

Pay him exact amount and give him the tip to stay in school.

The only thing funny about this is that you thought it would be funny to us,

The well being of the delivery guy is not my responsibility. I just want my pizza delivered, I don't give a shit if he's not well off. And if he is unsatisfied with his wage he should take that up with his employer, not ask me tip to make up for his lack of pay.

all of it is true tho

>do a 360 and walk away

this

Samefag. Zero keks.

ha

Used to order Dominos not too long ago. Pizza always arrived within 20mins because of the location. Tipped generously every time because their service was really good and the pizza was always perfect.

this

>Domino's

learn to pizza dude

Here's 20...hey, you forgot my 5 cents?

Fuck off, okay? I've eaten every pizza, from Hungry Howie's (grew up on that stuff) to Papa John's.

>fat fuck amerifat detected

kekkles

Oh hey awesome, that was fast. Here's $30. keep the change

Tip this, bitch

Here's $19.95, thank you. Good night!

Tip? Nigger you get paid to work! Nobody tips me when I weld in the shipyards you fucking kike

Honestly, its by situation.

Eurofags don't understand that.

In the US businesses find ways to cheat people out of "minimum wage" in positions involving the food industry. The use labor laws to escape the minimum wage because the expect customers to tip. In refugeeland they don't do that.

There are various locations in the US that have a higher income rate and gas can be on average 3 dollars a gallon. Thats like 2-3 stones for you folks being raped by sand niggers. Or is it in "refugee bucks"? I'm not sure, your countries have changed so much recently.

In the US it is respectable to rip delivery and food service in restaurants. You can actually ask to speak to management over the phone and request information on what the employees are being paid for those positions and decide to tip or not.

tldr; the answer varies based on sand nigger population

sorry I only have exact change. If you want a tip, don't work at a job that requires tips.

"You got change for a 20?"

As a customer it is not my responsibility to pay the restaurant's staff a living wage. This is the obligation of the restaurants management. If this guy is not happy with his pay, well, he needs to ask for a raise or find a better job.

depends.
>Call pizza place, order one fucking pizza and its 20 bucks because of a delivery fee
Hope that pays for his/her time and gas.
>Call pizza place, pizza is reasonably priced but it takes an hour
You know if this was new york I'd not even have to pay for the pizza? Here's $20.
>Call pizza place, it's delivered before the show I'm watching is even over
Fuck yeah, here's $30 and keep the change.

In other words I only tip when the service is above and beyond what's expected because I'm barely able to afford delivery pizza anyway and I very much dislike the institution of tipping as it allows businesses to pay poverty-level wages to people.

bump

I'd say "suck my dick you fag"

More?