Wife's sister laying next to me wiggling her ass and checking to see if I'm watching. What do?

Wife's sister laying next to me wiggling her ass and checking to see if I'm watching. What do?

Shove it in her ass also time stamp or gtfo

ignore it. for your wife's sake

this

kill her

WTF what a bunch of pussys, fuck her and make sure she swallows your cum

"accidentally" touch it

do this

she may want the fuck user,
or she might be testing you to see if you are loyal to your wife

Can't timestamp too obvious. Newfag

I know the feel.... My GFs sister always shakes her ass and wears sweats/yoga pants without fail whenever im around. Ofcourse shes just "singing and dancing" right?

Nibble on her ass cheek real quick and say if she doesn't stop teasing you that you might have to do something bad.

Roll

summer is here the old Sup Forums is dead the 49ers are never gonna win the super bowl thee everything youve ever know is a lie op is a fag

Might get drunk and accidentally walk into the wrong room tonight! See if she's dtf!

dont be a fag, accidentally brush up on dat ass boi

Probs should just lay an egg and abort at her face, full speed and yell tetsuuuuooooo!

The captcha was egg related, and she will become an egg relation

she's trying to bait you into giving her enough ammunition to destroy your marriage because she's a fuckin bitch and thats what bitches do.

Excuse yourself to the bathroom, have a good nut, come back.

This. Test the waters and "accidentally" elbow her butt.

Shit OP, just lay back on your elbows without "paying attention" and lean into that ass. Say a simple "oh my bad" and dont move away right away. See what she does. She may inch closer.

this

put a blanket on her

Cum in her.

try to imagine the conversation
"oh sorry honey your sister was laying on the couch in her underwear, so its really her fault i fucked you"

your wife's lawyer - "that will be everything you have, please."

Post anither pic from different angle gor legitimacy.

>newfags dont know when a timestamp is actually needed apparently...

If your wife isn't there subtle play with your dick. See if she notices

what do you mean "make sure". does that mean you put the penis in her mouth and cum and then make her open her mouth and lift her tongue, etc?

or is her word good enough that the task was completed.

It's a trap. Like literally.

Her sister might have sent her in to test if your faithful.

Bitches are crazy like that OP

Call her out on waving her ass around. If she teasingly jokes with you and does it more. Ball is in your court.

Be a man dude....act like youre not interested...this is playschool shit.

Dubdubs of truth

Really think so. Maybe just a horny little bitch. I know her and my wife talk about our sex life.

This.
Always this.

Confront that bitch, say that you are a faithful m8.

My nigga!

his wife is in the closet rubbin her nasty fuckin nigger pussy...

more photos pls

This.

yell "stop shaking your ass you whore" and record the reaction

bitches really ain't shit. Her sister's boyfriend?

Without saying a word, pull down her panties and just start fucking her till you cum then put your dick in her mouth so she sucks it clean and sit back down without saying a word

Shes prob just being immature...how old iz she?

How are you liking the new remote op? Is that the one with voice recognition?

I'll test it out later. Will post pics if she follows through. The ks Sup Forumsros

This! This! THHIIIIISSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>tell your girl, see what she thinks. She tries to destroy you instead you diestroy her

sage till OP posts another photo. this is bullshit.

Smell her ass.

This fag notices the remote. On a side note I do like it. Haha

Smack her ass and tell her to cut it out.

Bait OP, that's your girlfriend. Stop starting these useless threads. I know Sup Forums is supposed to be autistic works of fiction but moot just placed that there to throw off the authorities. Fuck that fiction shit, be 100

MORE PICS OF HER GOD DAMN NIGGA

Smack her ass real good and leave a handprint welt. Tell her there was a fly and go back to watching tv.

bait

Rape

no timestamp. lol, newfag

Show us her feet!!

>cut it out
Kek

take a dump, and if it's a nice solid log, then place it gently on her neck

Put phone up her ass and take a selfie

Seriously, fuck the hell out of her. At least spank her

you do anything and she'll throw it in your wife's face next time they have a fight. women are fucking evil like that

yea i'd bet she's doing this to get back at your wife for something

for certain you'll be fucked though there's no way she will keep it a secret long

shove a twinkie in her ass

100% Pure Vengeance right here

This
Then eat it and tell her how good it tasts...she might let you get it from the source

bump

It's fucking comfortable to lie around in panties and move around. Especially when it it's summer. Don't feel like every woman exposing her body to you wants your cock. That's fucking creepy.

A feminist, on Sup Forums... lol

Definitely not worth acting on it. It isn't worth tattling to your wife either because it'll likely cause a fight. Even if she said she'd keep quiet she will inevitably let out the secret because women are incapable of not blabbing. Chances are your wife put her up to it to test you though.

go back to reading comics, cunt

I assume everyone is doing shit on purpose.

Everyone wants something so they do what they think it takes to get it.

yea cause all girls feel comfortable wearing their fucking underwear around their sisters boyfriend

Dont be a pussy yourself. Blast that nut where its meant to be, deep in that womb.

Deal with consequences later.

Then im gonna do the same and just let my jimmies hang as they may

fuck her

whats her name?

Get her in an more imposing position for us

This

start jacking off while staring her straight in the eyes

just say "this is great and all...your ass all over our furniture...but would you mind putting some pants or shorts on?"

and then hit her in the forehead with your engorged dick.

its a trap

You must be a white sister too. Tits or gtfo

AT ANY POINT TODAY DO YOU PLAN ON PUTTING ON SOME CLOTHES!??

just yell that.

I'll test it out later. Will post pics if she follows through. Thanks Sup Forumsros