Whining about life thread

whining about life thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UGH LIFE

end your life snuffles

Why am I not getting all this white male Privilege
I keep hearing so much about? Did I miss when they were handing it out? When will life stop fucking me in the ass before I can even stand up on my own?

meh. sucks.

fuk life

i dont think you're white enough

why cant I stop going onto a 10 degrees angle when I ollie going fast

>take 2 Benadryl earlier
>forget that shit makes me ravingly horny for some reason when it kicks in and makes me sleepy
>go to shower to fap
>enters shower
>stops being horny
>mfw

>paying an extra £2 for cetirizine hydrochloride with a fancy name

ok

you must be jewish, canadian or a toothbrush then. obviously.

katia pls save me

Ay gabu avatarfag dood

Fuck i mean mei.

im going to the kitchen

pray for me

bring me a snack

No.

Also: What are you doing there?

my fucking job is fucking boring as fuck but I really need it to pay off my debt

data entry is the worst

this is stressing me the fuck out

My story begins in West Philadelphia, it was a happy enough existance. I lived with my mom and I miss her quite a bit. I was picked on quite a bit but I always could slip away. The bullies would throw stuff at me, steal my stuff, and call me names. I often played the piano at my local chruch, they let me play after hours because I was close with the priest. A bully named James we'll call him followed me home one day, at this point I was sick of his shit. I got in one little fight and my and my mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air'

well...

that was pretty low quality tbh

that typo though...

makin a sandwich

too late, and you didnt give me money for a bridge

well it sure looks like there won't be a bridge nor a wall being built then

your loss

so... make me a sandwich then?
i guess..?

i am confuse...

i never wanted any of this

make me a sandwich

Try retail man, you got a deal with cunts all day.

My fucking brother spilt koolaid on my fucking xbox 360 and now it has the three rings of death. I just cant deal with this shit. I did a 360 and walked away.

It's too late

You did, you just can't admit it or your fragile heart would break

Too late, I am already back. I am crippled again, katia

my every waking moment is endless agony

Hahah faggot! If you did a...
>owning a 360

So.... Anyone else dealing with construction workers at home? That kind of sucks...

i can see what you did there

my frail little heart has nothing to do with this

NooooooooOOoo00

this thread is getting a little bit too memey

thank you for your concern
on the plus side i have like, 4 different varieties of painkiller

paracetamol, ibuprofen, codeine and tramadol. The only downside is they are not quite strong enough

It has everything to do with this

Watch Mob with me next week. It has bowl-cuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

My parents are not bad people at all and have never done anything to hurt me badly but if they died I dont think i'd give a shit. Just a weird empty feeling ive always had where I dont want or feel the need for parents at all and want them gone for less hassle

>paracetamol, ibuprofen, codeine and tramadol
where are you from? germany?

this is like the 4th time ive been told to watch mob for the bowl cuts
and im not gonna watch it

>my name is not important

>4 different varieties of painkiller

Bruh
Those arent painkillers
Painkillers = Narcotic+
Class 3 +

Why does everyone get sex but me!?

Australia

Used the chemical names cause I wasn't sure if American brands are the same as Aus ones.

It isn't even out yet

I am a simple citizen, I use the colloquial term

from a quick google search i found manga caps
idk about an amine

>colloquial term
Then call them NSAID
Non Sterodal Anti Inflamitory Drug

Because their gay
And Alpha males

Just accept it Beta

probably not the same. (AUT here.)

Try Mefenamic Acid. Works fine. At least against moderate pain.... But it's not available everywhere. Also (and again) it's against moderate pain, not boredom or depression.

Besides Nibi
How is everyone else?

Kiss my ass bitch, you settled for a nasty, dumb, fat nigger like snarf.

eh
hungry
cant complain tho

That's because it doesn't come out until next week

That is not what the general public call them

I also have naproxen

Well this is crippling pain, not boredom or depression. Gonna wait on docs orders though

PROTON.

oh
i read your previous post as "is it even out yet"

stap.

Yeah
Beta with beta
You beta so look for beta

Why crippling pain? Because at some point your can't do anything about (physical) pain... (Until then it's manageable though...)

PROTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Demos doesn't know his fucking Death Grips.

Pressure on spine is a possibility
Something is wrong with my leg

Good, you get exactly what you deserve you piece of shit. Human filth and decay that is haplessly named "Snarf".

Death Grips is a shitty meme band anyway. I don't see how anyone could enjoy that garbage.

get some taste, chet

well that sucks. since i'm no medic, listen to your doctor i guess. good luck!

That's gonna upset some people.

Good, I love upsetting people.

thanks bae

nice meme

np.
So tell me. What is this "bae"?

yall just jealous that nobody will have a thread singalong to your favorite band

How is that a meme?

Slang for babe, used for ones significant other

kill me

ok the memes are getting old now

SNUGGLES LIFE IS TERRIBLE

Stop using 'meme' for everything, man.

faszinating.

you can't tell me what to do you meme

He's a fucking underage faggot, suggestions don't faze him.

Also snuggles is dead.

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

RAW NO FUCKIN FILTER

TUMBLING DOWN

I'm sure everybody is jealous of your bowlcut collection too.

IM SMOKING CIGARETTES IN THE SHOWER WHEN THEY GET WET I JUST LIGHT ANOTHER

>I'll call people I want to attack underage
stop this meme

No, he's actually underage. Read the shit he types, he's immensely childish. Not to mention I've seen his face before. He can't be older than 16. I would know because I acted like a faggot when I was underage too. Never as much as him, but my point still stands.

I could be 19 for all you know, someone has their meme trousers in a bundle hehehehe and you call me mad

He is pretty childish, isn't he?

Stop lying to yourself. Seriously, how old are you? 15?

Very.

Yay!
Memes!

meme school

I sure am glad I didn't give you my steam in that case
weren't you saying I was an easy target or something? look at you all assblasted over nothing