What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/609245/Game-of-Thrones-Daenerys-Targaryen-death-Rosie-Mac-Emilia-Clarke-exit-season-six-five
huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/28/emilia-clarke-google-herself_n_7459318.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stuffed crust pizza

IDK

bags of sand, user. bags of sand.

nothing at all

BUNDA

DAMN, what a hottie, who is this?

1. No one taught you about aspect ratio.
2. You cropped too tightly, so you can't even see her body.
3. You failed to check the catalog before posting a new thread.
4. You thought your content was deserving of a new thread.
5. Your topic is just a quote you've heard other people say. You have no original thought, so you meme to try and fit in.
6. You didn't capitalize a proper noun.

Quite a lot went wrong, I'd say.

Situps, squats and some light weights. That's all she needs.

No weights. She can fix everything with diet and cardio. Her body easily bulks. Even light weights would make her body bulkier.

>GOT known for its nudity
>we've barely had any nudity this season
Thank god for non-saggy melly showing off that 10/10 ass every chance she gets

lolno

You need to diet before you need to exercise. flabby stomachs dont go away from sit ups.

Take a look at her flabby arms again, that shit isn't going anywhere no matter the diet. It's like with skinny guys with a double chin. Even if they starve themselves they'll die with a double chin.

Diet is exactly what's going to fix those arms.
That, and simply moving them. If she ran, did aerobics, or yoga. No weights though.

are you retarded?

Hi Emilia how are you?

god, if she gets any bigger Ill have to start stalking her, she's looking ripe and perfect here

Name a woman who wouldn't eat like crazy after becoming a queen.

Have you seen her in Terminator 5? Do you honestly think all she did was stuff her face with donuts and burgers during shoot breaks? No, she simply wasn't exercising at all.

I don't know if you know this. But most people can diet themselves to a skinny body. Like the vast majority of people can. That's all it takes. Go easy on the carbs and sugar, watch your portions, and you will stay thin. Exercise is not required to be skinny.

Now, if you want to turn her into an athletic figure, then sure, exercise.

Ewwww. Do not want.

>they used a body double for this scene to make her look thinner

Seriously...where did it all go wrong?

what you talking about she went from a 6 to a 9.

closer to size 14 2bh

Nice quads

is that really the clearest picture of her we have/

tfw Emilia's double will be forced to scarf down cheeseburgers in order to pack on the pounds to look more like her

>thatsmuhfetish.jpg

fuck, please....please

The answer's in your picture. Five years

>Dat qt3.14 lil' belly

>aspect_ratio.tga

Yes please.

kek

That can't be Rosie Mac unless they really did forcefeed her cheeseburgers to look like Emilia.

tfw she's also a virgin until marriage

BASED

My God, she's slimmed up quick.

Good thing she has three dragons,it's going to take all of them working together to get her up in the air.

Top kek

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/609245/Game-of-Thrones-Daenerys-Targaryen-death-Rosie-Mac-Emilia-Clarke-exit-season-six-five

She is average adult woman weight. You'd have to be in middle school or maybe highschool to think otherwise.

You're an idiot who can't use mspaint and fucked up the aspect ratio horribly.
What an impossibly dumb shit.

The average adult woman weight is now 166 lbs.

Looks nearly identical.

Emilia was soft and chubby in the first season too.

For Clarke's height (5'2), the average weight of a woman today would be 157 lbs. Healthy weight would be 123 lbs.

I haven't read the books but i mean
>princess who has lived her whole life to the beauty standards of a system that told her her role in life was to be married to a savage Prince for political gain
>savage Prince dies and she ends up saving whats left of his tribe and raising dragons
>realized all that posh bullshit like keeping a good figure and looking as hot as possible doesn't even matter anymore because there are way bigger problems at hand
I mean it's a pretty good character arc if you ask me. Most shows would make her even hotter after she becomes mother of dragons.
>bitch got dragons, she literally don't need no man.

Average doesn't equal good.

and push ups, a lot of them, flabby upper arms are disgusting

nowitenze

Where can I find a thicc high test goddess to grind her ass into my face? Asking for a friend.

>>>/tumblr/

Can't m8, they kicked me out

literally craigslist

>Not wanting to see naked Skelly Melly

>tfw she won't be able to ride the dragon because she's too fat

seriously just replace this fat whore with someone who is in shape and will show tits

no tears will be shed

tits or gtfo for life

Can you imagine the SJW media shitstorm?

They will never in a million years replace her with a thinner actress, despite what would be best for the role.

Calories intake vs excersicing.

>right will never sit on you

man, I bet that guy in the picture is a huge cunt in real life. he just has that look about him

stop samefagging

How come she's white but looks Hispanic when she's not wearing a wig?

Looks whiter than Vikander.

>my mom finally admits that her arms look huge compared to how she used to look

don't worry m80, Sup Forums doesn't understand how exercise or dieting works

they probably still think that doing sittups will give you abs and buy into the spot reduction myth

it's

Calorie intake
vs
BMR + exercise

if you restrict to under your BMR creating a caloric deficit, you'll still lose weight despite doing 0 exercise (though it's better for your heart's sake to keep doing exercise)

because hispanics are a subset of caucasians you fucking twat
Hispanics have far more in common with europeans than other north american minorites

Looks like a horrifying hybrid of Kelly Clarkson and Miley Cyrus.

I'm just assuming a lot here, but it seems like she has a colossal ego. She acts as if she's some kind of 3x A-lister like Jennifer Lawrence.

butthurt mexican detected

you're thinking of people of european descent that live in latin american countries

Hardly.

It is like you never saw a single interview with her

If you had to go out with one of them...

She was Queen

This is the only white woman I'm attracted to. I've never even seen this show, I just like how pure and white she looks. Now Sup Forums treats her like the next mila kunis.

I hate Sup Forums so much.

I'm old enough to remember when Kelly looked like this.

What the fuck happend?

it wasn't a body double you mong, they just it in a low lighting and had someone put their hands over her fat arms, and she still looked fucking fat. That bitch is one happy meal away from turning into Michelin Man. No wonder they let her body double go. It's a lost cause now. The audience is not going to pretend she magically lost 30 lbs when her clothes come off

oh there you are!
I'll have a hot churro, please

Does this
>Emelia is fat
meme exist outside of tv? Have others noticed? I haven't seen it anywhere

HIGH TEST

She always had a fat person's face. It was just a matter of time.

Same thing for Quasimodo. She has a fat slag face. She'll catch up and beat Kaloriesee soon enough

The cat has been out of the bag almost for a year

huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/28/emilia-clarke-google-herself_n_7459318.html

You don't think she looks better now?

>fries
One of the most overrated foods in existence desu senpai

>Twice engaged

>all this outdated received-wisdom lore about nutrition

She looks so white trash. Even that goddamn animal print clothes. Holy fucking shit. She needs to be in the remake of What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Gross trailer queen bitch

jesus christ I had no idea. Haven't seen her in a decade

>outdated information
Literally the only that he said wrong was the carbs/sugar thing. Where you're getting your calories from doesn't matter. If you burn more calories than you consume then you'll lose weight. Exercise just helps you to burn more so you can consume more.

shes starting to look like my aunt the gross bitch

>If you burn more calories than you consume then you'll lose weight.

Yeah, but how many you burn versus how many you store (of what you eat) isn't under your control. And losing weight triggers your system to seek out more food, making you feel hungrier and hungrier. Some people suspect dieting actually makes you more likely to gain weight long-term because of this.

> Even light weights would make her body bulkier.

t. woman