I'm thinking of hanging myself

I'm thinking of hanging myself.
So, will 5 hours be enough hanging for me to die 100% ?
And no, I won't stream.
How the fuck would I even try to do that without a camera of any kind ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeKtwyXuCp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not try. Come back and let us know if 5 hours isn't enough time.

I want to be sure.
Brain damage doesn't appeal to me.
>inb4 a joke regarding brain damage

you are not alone brother, keep being strong and love yourself, no one is going to love you more than urself.
youtube.com/watch?v=aeKtwyXuCp8

Just die already nobody cares

Just drop from some high, like a couch or a branch of a tree so you make sure your neck snaps. You will die wothin minutes. If you just want to die, take sleeping pills, a lot of them, and cut your left hands veins. Them go to sleeping, and we will see you up ;)

If this isn't bait could I ask why?

>So, will 5 hours be enough hanging for me to die 100% ?

jesus id want to kill myself too if my brain was capable of such retardation

after 5 hours are you going to stop hanging or some shit and get down and shrug your shoulders like WELL BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME HUHAUHA

Can this guy hang himself instead? The brain damage has already taken hold.

Don't kill yourself, Pathetic user.

/thread
My sides

Please don't kill yourself. Because I can guarantee you that if you do, someone will hurt more than they have ever hurt.

Fag, we know you are just playing and pretty dumb too. 5 hours? By 5 hours, your poop is gonna drip down your legs 'cause you are already dead and your brain no longer in function to control anything.
And for the record, people killing themselves on (after) Sup Forums is nothing new. There was a dude who set himself ablazed back in 2013, if I recall correctly.

Toaster steve?

>5 hours be enough hanging

If it takes you 5 hours to hang yourself, then you literally do have no hope and should kill yourself.

reddit plz go

dont be a fucking faggot and stream it loser.

DO IT FAGGOT

Yeah, that guy.