Physical media consumerism thread

Post your purchases of LP's, CD's, cassettes, merchandise, whatever you got your hands on.

Recents, favorites, good deals, anything goes

>left one came in mail recently, bought the right one at a show

I'm too lazy to go in my music room to take a picture, but I recently got a limited edition Sunn O))) - Black One on clear vinyl

Gonna see boris in london next month, super excited

The worst taste I've ever seen

jelly, still missing that record

Even Wata's signature is cute

i ordered the black friday Blonde CD

whats the coolest CD player for a decent price?

seems like a dumb question but hear me out, since this whole hobby these days is almost as much about aesthetics as it is sound and CDs are a digital media anyway so theres not a whole lot of concern about equipment quality anyway I want something that looks cool

maybe like a see through part or something

anyone have this? i'm trying to find out if this white pressing is a ltd edition or if it only comes in white.

Bought all this on Friday.

man thats some pleb shitright there but i forgive you because a charlie brown christmas is the most patrician christmas album ever

>i'm not into girls:core

The Fashion Week/Interview 2016 double LP is pretty awesome, but Charlie Brown Christmas music is pretty much meant to be played on a turntable with hi-fi during Christmas time.

Fucking post it you lazy ass

>Charlie Brown Christmas music is pretty much meant to be played on a turntable with hi-fi during Christmas time.
by a fireplace with rum and eggnogg

maximum comfy

I normally have a good taste in music but it was all on sale so why the fuck not.

>I normally have a good taste
stopped reading here faggot
you have a shit taste and you always will for even considering spending actual currency on those albums

Besides the death grips & the mr.hankey one they were all 5 bucks chill my nigga god damn it's just music.

charlie brown xmas was 5 bucks? damn nigga u got a good deal

Which version of Earth 2? Heard some bad things about the most recent reissue

>tfw used to collect CDs but now feel no motivation to buy them because it doesn't seem worth it to always waste $5+ on shipping when I can just shoot them X amount on Bandcamp if I want to support them

You still haven't got your answer yet? Just buy it and check it out for yourself.

2 most recent cops

cult of luna was 30, black wax
dodheimsgard was 20 on white records

Never listen to anybody on Sup Forums who tells you your taste is bad. You do you, man

seeing them in leeds, Pink tour have fun :^)

You lucky shit

Countdown To Ecstasy is insanely underrated

It's the 1993 clear pressing. Haven't heard the reissue, but I know Sub Pop can be pretty cheap, so...

nice

Did you order your stuff by colour? I can't say I approve.

Things i bought on record store day

Nice meme my friend

picked these up yesterday

cds are pretty cheap atm

Nice Vince Guaraldi

>man thats some pleb shitright there but i forgive you because a charlie brown christmas is the most patrician christmas album ever
>not A Christmas Gift For You from Phillies Records

Don't have my phone, but I'd consider my most prized possessions to be:
Destroyer's Rubies (original pressing, signed)
Two copies of Doopee Time (CD)
Back to Mono boxset (CD)
And finally, Coin Coin Chapter Three (CD, signed)

don't ever fucking listen to Sup Forums's opinions on music, they really have awful fucking taste.

>billy squire
why dude

It was worth the equivalent to .25 cents
And i haven't listened to it
Only know one song and I like it

My most recent shit.

lol, get ready for the most generic rock n roll

most recent

oi check this out too

I got drunk and ordered pic related off eBay. Don't really know why, but it has Taeko Ohnuki on it, so that's cool. Went with the cheapest shipping possible, so it should come in the next month and a half.

I impulse-bought Long Season on CDJapan, didn't see it was on backorder, so I need to wait an additional month for them to possibly ship.

Vinyl: XTC, Sugar Cubes, OMD, Talking Heads, and a very nice and rare bootleg from King Crimson.
CD: Radiohead and Pixies.

The endless fun of importing records.

You know it. I'm waiting for several records, a CD and a tape for two months now

How do you guys display your CD collections? I want to get in to it for the aesthetics, but also for archival.

I mostly buy cd's at shows. Last one I bought was SFTB, no point in taking a picture.

I would have bough A Bottomless Pit as well, but those fags didn't bring any merch to Prague.

This looks cool
Gonna listen to it

>Barkmarket

my nigga