I have had enough of this stupid fuck

I have had enough of this stupid fuck.

If he does not PUBLICLY apologize for falsely accusing people for being pedophiles and PUBLICLY acknowledge that people have a right to criticize him for the shit he spews, I am going to release a full doxx on Sup Forums at 9 pm EST tomorrow (7/6) with full:

-Name
-DOB
-SSN (all those posted through twitter are incorrect! I have all 9 digits!)
-Address
-E-mail Addresses
-Prior Addresses
-Phone Numbers
-All Relatives and Maiden Names (Both sides of his family)

I am not a Youtuber. I want no glory. I want nothing more to do after posting tomorrow (if he doesn't apologize). I am just sick and tired of seeing this cunts face on the internet. I will follow through tomorrow (7/6) if he does not publicly apologize. Do as you wish with the information that's posted tomorrow.

*Korean VPN

Other urls found in this thread:

searchelectoralroll.co.uk/Search_Results_History.asp?c=6751320&firstname=RAM&lastname=KARAVADRA),
change.org/p/youtube-ban-keemstar-and-dramaalert-from-youtube-the-racist-that-terrorizes-the-yt-community
youtube.com/watch?v=t4LfU1f7evA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His dox have been released before

who?

>All that info has already been released

we will be weary op. dont disappoint us.

I got you fam

It's already been released

Not the correct SSN. Everywhere I have seen its the incorrect SSN.

I hate little road niglets like you that were born to die pissing and shitting on the concrete with your brains pooling out in the hot summer sun.

Alright faggots wanna have some fun?

We all know about keemstar and his shitty youtube channel and how much he likes to play the victim card when he gets his shit called out and all.

Go on youtube and look up keemstar and find his channel, then go to the latest video he has up right now and this is where the fun begins.

Start posting about how while keemstar was off from his channel he raped a 10 year old girl and how he bragged about it in a chatroom.

Remember the number one rule and number two rule now you faggots.

Also be sure to mix it up and make it believable but diverse between claims on if the girl was 10 or 15 but be sure to stay on the line around the 10 alright.

Once this starts getting around go on Twitter, Facebook and other major social media sites and be sure to claim you either heard or claimed that keemstar has raped an underage girl while off from youtube but be sure to keep it believable and remember not to mention Sup Forums!

Also be sure to get some news sites and photoshop it to make it legit on the issue in wherever he is located at right now also spice it up and claim that he has a secret fetish for fluffy abuse and lolis this will trigger normies very fast.

If this all goes well go on tumblr and go on the most active page mainly of feminists and do the same shit there because tumblr is famous on acting out on their emotions instead of logic.

If all goes to plan, They will attack keemstar's youtube channel and all of his social media places and you can bet on that the feminists will scream for justice on the pedophile perpetrator keemstar.

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP we are doing this not for justice, revenge or morality maybe for you it may be but this is plainly just for shits and giggles, why because fuck you thats why!

Also I hear that he gets mad if someone talks about his daughter.

Alright faggots you know what to do now.

Please post his dox, i would like to harass him. I have many dead things that i will sew his face on and send him.

make this a thread

all that was confirmed fake, you faggot

Half that shit is incorrect. Those last 4 digits of the SSN are wrong.

I have all 9 digits of the correct number. I also have information way more detailed.

(408)4665243

you do realize that gradea and others FALSELY accused him of being a pedofile and did not appologize for it? where are those dox ?

This summer has been the worst one yet.

GradeA Dox is super easy to find. The fucking UK forces you to sign the Electoral roll and then publishes that online

>Sup Forums swats people's houses
>Sup Forums laughs
>Sup Forums doxs certain people and stalk others on facebook
>everyone on Sup Forums joins in
>Sup Forums starts tweets or campaigns to fuck people like cut for beiber or dub the dew
>Sup Forums gets raided by normie fags
seriously, what keemstar does is no different from what we do

Well he falsely accused people of being pedophiles too. What's your point?

>I have many dead things

Or you tick the box that says "do not publish" if you're not a fucking retard.

then fucking make threads about him and dump that shit then.

im so fucking tired of hypocrisy brought this summer by the cancerous leafy faggottrain, for weeks every fucking day multiple times his threads were up and were all about attacking keemstar, yet no one bothered to mention that GradeA and LeafyIsHere were friends with KEEM long time and only decided to break part because GradeA found out KEEM called the guy a pussy for not joining his team.

They had 0 issues with KEEM instead dramaalert was a stepping stone for them to get publicity- I'm so fucking done with this summer plague, someone wake me up when we're nearing november

Well, then I guess he is a retard :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHERE ARE THOSE DOX?

Oh, you have information, huh?

Sounds super serious.

Yeah I think they are trying to become the biggest thing on YouTube. First Grade attacked the three big channels, when that didn't work he started this shit. Personally I don't care, but I am tired as well hearing everywhere about this shit. Though it would be fun to fuck with Grade, he is the type of guy who would seriously lose his shit. He can not handle critism. Anyway, I started here (searchelectoralroll.co.uk/Search_Results_History.asp?c=6751320&firstname=RAM&lastname=KARAVADRA), can't remember how I confirmed one of these to be his real address, but I did somehow. He used to rent student apartments or something and the information cross-referenced gives the current address.

Are you drew?

Except keemstar is a faggot so nobody likes him.

Lets attack every ¨Youtuber¨ of this shitty drama.
Leafy, GradeA, Keem, all of them to shut their fucking mouths off

Their cuntiness is old news now. It's all about Syndicate and TmarTn being scamming Jews

I don't care either way. Watching Keem struggle is enjoyable. He's fucking cancer and I want to watch him crumble.

All of this information is already available. If you got his current phone number you might be able to con the cell company into resetting his password, then you could transfer the number to a SIM you control and use SMS authentication to commandeer his gmail/channel. That's what "poodlecorp" has been doing.

>h3h3 called them out for jewing
Oh the irony

I hate them too

Tom was a nice guy, shame he defected to being like a jew.

Lol those phony "hackers" what a disgrace.

26 people wont make a big impact, we need more people willing to fuck shit up.

Tom was never a nice guy, as school he was fucking shunned because he was such a slimy little cunt. The lotto news came as no surprise.

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

Huh, i cant take your word for it but ill keep that in mind

and surely you have proof to back this statement up

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on and on, him

the funny thing is they want you to stir up shit, giving them more attention and views in the process, you dumbass's think thats hurting x channel when all its doing is helping it grow
/b is underage i guess

The post-it note I have with all his information written on it says otherwise. That shit is all outdated easily available information.

I have non-publicly available information, hence full SSN, etc.

i was in a the year below him at school (hyde), used to see him almost everyday because ppl and i know it's school shit but everyone was convinced he was queer. he tried to be the "funny" guy but he was just creepy and was mocked mercilessly for it.

well i guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow

But nobody likes us

this is now a feels thread

If you don't PUBLICLY prove you have a life, I'm gonna PUBLICLY believe you are a pathetic cunt who cares a lot about stupid shit, PUBLICLY.

if you're refering to the livestream of keem talking about bashur which GradeA "exposed" him of then it's more about GradeA being a manipulative cunt using a small part of that video completely out of context to frame Keem when infact Keem said that Bashurs FRIENDS called him a pedofile, not keem meanwhile GradeA tries to frame Keem for having a fan/mod appear on his stream buttnaked covering her tits with and pussy with fankeem text papers, if you're gonna attack someone make sure you're doing it for the right reasons.

also i know i said make new threads and attack the others but honestly dont, as much as i want GradeA and Leafy to go down for the shit they're doing I think harrasing people to the point of suicide to be wrong, keem is also always going to be a target because he does these kinds of 'expose' crap stories, he's going after everyone with whatever evidence he can find, that's how you stay at the top, also im not sure i want to watch anyone else do these kind of shows, i watched scarce and im just annoyed, im so sick and tired of hearing teens/young people talk about shit and using fucking csgo or call of duty footage.

keem is unique and he isnt fullblown scumbag like reviewtech usa.

ive followed all these guys for a long time mainly because i have health issues and stay inside most of the time and KEEM is in no way innocent or 100% good, he's done shady shit like baiting some bitch to accept money to talk to bashur, have it recorded and report it as news and act like they werent aware of it eventhough they completely planned it.

but the things that happened with leafy and gradea is a shitfest of its own, gradea went lengths to have keem look like a complete shithead and liar when he took parts of recordings edited it with other recordings to tell a whole different story..

anyways imma better send this before the thread dies.

You mean tomorrow 7/6 central?

erf, forgot to mention that the fan/mod of keems livestream claimed that she was 19 and so did her bf, where GradeA got the age 15 from i dont know, and how it worked was that you get stream popins, its not like he had it planned or asked kids to undress for him.

You ignore the fact that everyone except one person he has accused have outright admitted to dating people underage, so they were legitimate pedos.

The one person he falsely accused became his friend, and he made him the most popular runescape streamer. Keemstar is a cunt, but so is everyone else. At this point everyone's followers including Keem's are retarded tweens who will believe anything just because "someone popular said it."

Keem is the root of all the shitty drama related videos. He needs to go.

Technically Grade is actually. He has been feeding Keem stories, and was making drama videos before drama alert became big. Sure Grade can make some good content, but he also loves the drama. That said drama videos aren't a big deal, the less cancerous e-celebs around the better. Youtube has always been a cesspool.

by the same logic we need to remove Leafy and Onision yet we dont... because? KONY2012 ?

also anyone else getting "connection error" when trying to post?

Why do people care so much about this god damn faggot? He's everywhere now. Stop giving him so much attention. Is it possible that people defend him in hopes of getting recognized by keem and becoming YouTube famous? Fucks sake.

I hate him for saying he cant wait to report totalbiscuits death...I mean Fuck him thats scummy as fuck..and if you guys dont like TB then thats fine but don't make light of an illness that kills people

Somebody put his email address on here a few nights ago so i signed him up for gay cities

This guy is a master at pulling the victim card. Almost believed him in the exposed response video.

but I really raped KEEMs pet elephant

Fuck, nice trap you posted there, user. Have moar? Wanna see her girly dick

>on Sup Forums
>mad someone jokes about cancer
Sorry what

>almost believed him
so you watched like 10 seconds then ? good for you user.

>girly
>dick

pick one

>hey look im on Sup Forums and i look cool when i joke about cancer everyone will accept me

change.org/p/youtube-ban-keemstar-and-dramaalert-from-youtube-the-racist-that-terrorizes-the-yt-community - a cure for cancer

Cr1tikal got it right when he called him a homunculus.

Why isn't keemposting a bannable offense?

When its on Sup Forums It's not personal its just some faceless unknown talking shit for fun but when its someone known and talks to you personally then yes you should get mad and think hes a scumbag so yes him recording himself saying
>"I can't wait to report on your death bro" >*Thumbs up smilie face emogie*

Whatever pity or respect I had for the guy is gone he went the way that that faggot vegan gains..god fuck that kid

Of course!!! All those fuckers too but keem started this drama video bandwagon. He needs to be banned from the internet. I guarantee you drama videos wouldn't be on demand if it weren't for him. Now YouTube faggots are fixated on uploading drama related videos. It's sad.

I know fuck all about this guy but he looks like he needs to be brought down a peg or 2. Also fuck his beard.

What? You didn't know its totes possible fam
You actually thought it wasn't a trap on OP, newfag? Top kek

TB fucked with keem first though, KEEM defended himself and then appologized for it.

Meanwhile GradeA calls KEEM out on that shit saying that he's an insensitive prick and cunt for making fun of cancer meanwhile he renames and calls the show "canceralert".

??????????

He's a 35 year old man who has a large following just because he talks about viral 'drama'. I can't imagine a single soul on /b going that low now fuck off.

Don't tell me drama content isn't big on YouTube because everyone wants in on it.

sorry then my mistake I really didn't know that and yeah GradeA is becoming increasingly annoying with that
>LETS MAKE YOUTUBE GREAT AGAIN!

I mean youtube was fine totally fine but now we have all this drama shit, and the irony with grade A is amazing and hilarious

h3h3 and even fucking poods taps into it every now and then.

This. Those videos are cringy as fuck. "I'll get to the bottom of this planned attack on me."

uploaded yesterday hes ranting about him getting hate, coincidentally he's turned the like/dislike bar off but not comments, should we say hello?

Implying the time of year has any correlotion with the content whatsoever makes you a bigger faggat than those you're arguing against. Get cancer.

Most people say much worse shit about those they hate, it is pretty hypocritical to single out one person for this behavior is all I am saying.

I know he is an asshole, but being an asshole doesn't automatically mean you are incapable of good things too.

Seconded

Hey post his credit card info, that's all I want

Do it, waste this buttfuck

Cause cancer is a difficult disease to cure, I guess

Do as you wish with whatever is posted. You can open your own credit card in his name with his SSN if you wanted.

alex is a stupid nigger

Why are people mad at this mudslime? I keep seeing his picture. Is he the nightclub shooter?

Minnesotaboys been fucking up alot too He just doxxed someone and his family while this guy did nothing but accept his challenge to a fight only to get left looking like a moron instigator

Doesn't apply to keem. In fact he hasn't learned a thing. He now wants his fans to defend him rather than him dealing with the drama crap himself. This is going to prolong the drama shitfest on YouTube . He's destroying YouTube one step at a time. He's like a 4chaner who thinks of Sup Forums as his personal army and that's a huge fuck no. He needs to fuck off but that isn't going to happen anytime soon as it looks.

the guy has donated a crapton to random people, for things like medical treatment/bills, new (used) cars etc compared to the others keems shit and good stuff puts him even meanwhile the others are just pure shit, keem has also helped a lot of people with dramaalert he helped out leafy when I believe it was Banks were lying about having promised Leafy a spot on the team.

But man I need sleep, having to defend this guy when i just feel so-so about him feels like shit, id rather much appreciate it if you guys watched all the videos and even looked up the f@g/bash/troll clan they were running to confirm keems story and not just call it of as lies.

If there was a hypothetical "Leader of Sup Forums" Would they all want to follow a guy who calls them shit cancerous and other shitty names??

YouTube was shit since google bought it my man.

Anyway enough about this cunt. Bring on Spiderman or that banana creepfuck.

To be honest, I watched his video explaining his side, and he did nothing wrong. Apart from idubbbz, the others have some shit to hide.

he was running a stream-skit called "fuck the fans" the idea is that you talk as much shit about your following as you can, he was doing this on a streamsite that he was co-mod of.

I'm done, I'm so fucking done, my brain has better places to be, like on the pillow, good night Sup Forums and good luck finding out what the fuck is actually going on here.