Need some advice Sup Forums

Need some advice Sup Forums...
I got raped by my female friend last night.
Should I turn her in?

was she hot?

Yes. Rape is rape and it doesn't matter if its a female or not.

Depends, do you want to keep her as a friend? If so then talk to her. If not blackmail her for a few good fucks and then turn her in.

Lol, females can't rape. That's a man thing!

I'm not really attracted to females.
I'm largely Asexual.
I guess in a Sup Forums since she'd be a 7 or an 8.

Turn her in but you'd want to have evidence because it's harder to convict a woman of rape.

What happened OP? She throat punch you and then made you get a boner?

truthfully, no one will believe you
and most people will disrespect you for "being a pussy"
just suck it up and live on with it.
come clear with yourself that its just emotions and sexual hormones making you feel bad, and force them out of your everyday life.
if it gets real bad, go see a shrink.

I don't know thats the issue...
I never really wanted it to begin with, she literally forced me into a fantasy that she always wanted try.

Faggot confirmed

greentext this

Yep. Rape is rape. Contact a local shelter and see if you can get some support.

Of course you should. Shes a woman. Fuck women. Traps are better.

Praise the sun

You are such a faggot.... you got laid and you complain, Absolute manlet

>Implying you got laid at all and not just lying around

a shelter? What the fuck?

Yeah OP, actually you probably should just become a homeless vagabond instead of being known as a faggot

What do you mean forced Sup Forumsro? If we don't know how it happened we won't be able to tell you if you'll be able to file charges.

stop being such an omega and rape her back
anally

Nooo...
I think she slipped me something because I don't normally lose control of my limbs after a shot. It really wasn't vaginal intercourse either...

Of fucking course, what if she rapes someone else in the future?

You could just make her your whore with blackmail.

If you talk to her about your feelings it's going to help. For all you know you may actually have deep feelings for her. And it's confusing since you never thought about it until now. Don't let shit linger. Green text story, then get off the fucking computer and talk to her about what happened. Comeback and post results.

Rape can only be countered with more rape, so rape her back.

If it's still in your system you can get blood drawn to use as evidence.

How did you maintain an erection if you're asexual?

If there was no penetration then it wasn't rape.

You won't win in court against a woman unless you have hard evidence and even then she's usually let off with a slap on the wrist

then anal or oral user?

I never said I was the one doing the penetration.
It doesn't really help that she's taller and stronger than me either.

It still qualifies as sexual assault as long as it was in an erotic manner. IE groping and such.

So... you got drunk and now regretting your decision?

No one forced you to do shit

Yes. Report it.

So you're telling us you got pegged by a girl. Something a huge percent of us fags would love to happen.

fukkin lol

It depends on which route you want to take with this. Do you want justice? Revenge? Validation? Do you want her to be punished for violating your space, consent, and raping you? There are a few ways you can go here.

>1.) Legal Action
This is unlikely to work out unless you have any evidence or proof. It will most likely end in he-said-she-said, with her crying crocodile tears, with the judge and jury questioning her ability to sexually assault you. Currently, there's still an attitude of "women can't rape" in the legal community, despite its prevalence and commonality across the world. But, if you have proof, or think you can make a good case, go for it. It'll be worth it to see her behind bars, if you do.

>2.) Blackmail
You can enact punishment on her in this way as well. Favors, money, purchases, and degrading acts to get even, with the threat of going to the police with her rape at hand. However, if she attempts to call your bluff, be sure to have evidence to support your threat. If you've got nothing, she'll stop bending to your commands.

>3.) Seeking Help
YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS ROUTE REGARDLESS OF YOUR DESIRED PATH. Before, after, during the trial/blackmail/whatever. You need to work out what feelings and emotions have been forced upon you, along with whatever trauma you've suffered. It's important to seek support, otherwise you bottle it up and become a husk of a person. Had it happen to myself before.

>4.) Nothing
This isn't really an option, I'm afraid. If she's your "friend", she'll bother you, do it again, abuse you further, or attempt to remove all evidence, and/or testify that it was YOU who raped HER in court, with the customary crocodile tears. Doing nothing will make it worse and only encourage her to continue abusing you. Do something.

>6.) Have no spine and stay quiet because it's easier
Again, not an option. Speak up, do something.

So she shoved a dildo up your ass?

Srsly. Why can't this happen for reals!

OP took it in the pooper. OP is fahgot.

I really don't want to have to tell people who can see me/know my name. The only reason I posted this is because I know no one will be able to track me down...

How long does it stay in your system?...
Will I still have to testify?...

I didn't want it though...

I know it's my fault because I didn't take the hints she was trying to throw at me but jesus, I just thought I could trust her.

I mean I know I should have moved or something the moment she started taking about wanting an emo boy wife.

This thread.

Why, shame? If you're ashamed, that's unfortunate- you shouldn't be ashamed if you were raped. If she physically forced you and you did nothing to resist, or say you didn't want to, you SHOULD be ashamed.

Which of these is correct?

Explain in detail exactly what happend so I can fap and pretend it was me. Don't care if fake.

It's really not that much to say...
I weight 125 pounds 5'9
She's 6'1, an athelete 165 pounds.
And I was drugged.

Athlete*

What did she do to your butt? SPECIFICALLY and for how long?

write whatever u can remember about the situation and how the whole thing went down

Depends
Yes.

I don't know for how long exactly, I kept fading in and out...
I was more so disgusted that she stayed there spooning me.

I can't....I just don't have it in me to repeat it by mouth.

Should I just move?

No, don't fucking move.

Don't give her act that much power over you.

WHAT

SHE

DO

TO

YO

ASS!

This thread is fake and gay.

how does a chick rape a man? its fucken impossible unless u allowed it to happen. also how did she rape u? did she ride ur dick or stick somthing in ur ass? (serious post btw)

Moving will show her your weak, you will lose in court, the only things you can do are either confront her about it and then move on or write a suicide note about her and an hero. Killing yourself could ruin her life but I wouldn't do that one.

7-8/10 fucking you..

Nice.

POST A PICTURE OF HER OP!! OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Bump