What are you thinking?

What are you thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cg21VqpTmg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQX5Kq9xDLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can sperm be used as a face mask.

Why can't I get this damn flute to work.

Nothing, ever.

LIfe is good.

How fucking sick and tired I am of gays pushing their lifestyle on society, and shaming heterosexual people who simply disagree with them.

The only people who care if you're gay are the particularly religious types. They're the only ones 'discriminating' against you, and it's more in an interpersonal level than an institutional one. The rest of us have more important shit to worry about and are just trying to see another day.

Are you blowing it right?

about my insane probably one sided attraction to the people currently hating me

Probably not. I've been working on it for a week and all I know so far is that my lips are retarded.

I've tried watching lots of youtube vids on how to do it but I have not had success yet.

deep shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cg21VqpTmg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQX5Kq9xDLI

Lots of people from the whole LGBT community are guilty of this, it makes the rest of us look bad.

About how pointless everything is.
And how us humans are cancer.

Try like a half whistle half kiss shape with your mouth and blow softly

First gf used it as skin creme. Used to rub it into her thighs

Nothing yet but I'll keep trying.

Blow on a glass Coke bottle, same principle

faggot

I can do that and it's always been easy for me. For some reason I can't get it to work on the flute.

yes but No, try again.

I'm giving you a good fucking copypasta to spread, but this is starting to bore me to remote limits.

Every
Goddamn
Single
Thread
In
Sup Forums

is spammed with these fucking "reply or else your mother blabla" images and fucking cat cards.

The worst part is you motherfuckers reply to them. What the actual fuck?

I mean, are you seriously that deeply stupid to believe this crap? It's starting to get repetitive as fuck, it's not funny, not relevant, not meaningful, it doesn't sum any ulterior information about anything. Void, useless text speaking about nonsense.

I won't even comment the banana spam, because I can just filter the images myself, but why what I can't understand is how people are actually dumb enough to reply to this shit.

Have fun pasting this around motherfuckers

Are you blowing the right hole?

Yeah, I am. kek

The replies to the your mother will die blah blah is just ironic shitposting.

How'd that work out?

Just had to be sure.

The fact that I spent 8 years guitar playing and I can't write music or play other people's music very cleanly, essentially wasting my teenage years

Blow across, then roll flute barrel slowly
Blow slightly down, upper lip just a bit out and repeat
Take the head off and practice with just making sound wroth that
Make sure you're using a flute and not sucking a dick

that curry i had earlier was terrible

death and how i fear the unknown

Should I drop a diazepam?

Idk, I got lots of head, handies, laid and some anal. She also learned cum stains jeans if you rub it in.

Fucking thanks dude. I got the head piece to make sound now.

No, I mean for her case? She see any positives?

She thought so, but then she really liked dick.

Holy fucking shit balls. I got the whole thing working now.

It sounds awful but it's working.

Thanks dude.

It was because you were sucking a dick, wasn't it?

Yeah, it was a big floppy one too.

>pushing
Really now? Are the gays actually pushing or are you just gay yourself and you feel pushed to come out?

Looks like we've spotted an individual who has a unique personality. Listen, all creativity behind all entertainment seems to have died around 2012. You better start regurgitating everything you see, too, before the meme police get ya.