What pistol are you carrying, b? Pic related, its my Sig P250 chambered in 9mm

What pistol are you carrying, b? Pic related, its my Sig P250 chambered in 9mm

none

i lost that ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''right'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Felony? Or just surrounded by libtards?

you're such a pleb op

Used to carry a kimber ultra Carry 2 in .45 ACP but sadly now I use a Glock 19. I hate the look of the gun but it works. Classed it up with sights and a back plate from classy raptor

Sig 229 (Extreme)
Though, I just got my Dan Wesson 1911, still deciding on which holster to go with. I love my Comp-tac, so probably that

New pistol owner here, gotta start somewhere

no arrest record, just some meme laws in florida

229 will probably be my next pickup, rented one at a range recently and it was godly.

>gun laws

>florida

Lel, Mississippi fag here and I can open carry a handgun without a permit

forgot picture

i live in ma

it's easier to buy a gun illegally from a nigger in the city than it is trying to convince our towns chief that getting arrested for a joint when i was 15 does not define my entire life.

It is great, I love the grips and the sights are damn near perfect right out of the box. The Comp Tac holster is perfect for it also, right amount of hold.

Great gun, first Sig I bought, I also have a p238 which is a blast to shoot also. Have a nice pocket holster for that if I want to concealed carry

Jesus, in MS dude barely even blinked when I said the info on my license wasn't the same as my current address

Was it a misdemeanor charge? Because if so that's even more fucked

FN Fnp9

Any dealers you suggest for a good concealed carry holster? I'm applying for my permit next week

cunt

Not the same guy but alien gear is what I use and I'd recommend it to anyone.

California is getting more ridiculous by the day. Gonna go buy an M&P15T AR and a Glock.

I carry a faggot. Because I am one.

Fuck Cali's gun laws, Jesus H. I really want to get my hands on an AR platform

>All of the following crimes will disqualify a person from immediately
obtaining an FID. However, if it is not a crime of violence, the person
will be entitled to receive the FID after five years from the date of
conviction or release from prison, probation or parole (whichever is
longer). If this is the case, the person may only possess non-large
capacity weapons with the FID card. On the other hand, if a person
has been convicted (or if he or she admitted to sufficient facts to
warrant a finding of guilt - even if the case was continued without a
finding) of any of these misdemeanors, it will act as an automatic
disqualifier for life from obtaining a LTC. In other words, if a person
has been convicted of OUI he or she can never be issued a LTC in
the Commonwealth

i got a dui in 2006.

The old gun..

The new gun.

How are you going to carry? IWB? OWB? Shoulder?

Now that's a pretty pocket gun

IWB

IWB: Galco king tuk is what i would recommend for anything subcompact

Nerf N-Strike Elite Sonic Fire Strongarm Blaster. What about you guys?

We need to ban assault weapons like these

One of the nicest sidearms I have ever owned. Nice weight, good grip, 19 round double stack, easy to field, easy to clean. Why don't you own this sidearm user?

New gun owner with no knowledge of Springfield. I'll have to check one out next time I'm at the range

Sig P226 Combat in 9mm, using my Bravo Concealment holster.

That is a fine firearm. I was down to that or my m&p compact. A number of people hate the trigger on the m&p, and though the Springfield did have a better trigger, I didn't think the m&p was aweful nor worth paying another $200. But it is a great gun.

Fuck you.
If you can't get a gun carry permit in fucking FLORIDA, you shouldn't be armed with anything more dangerous than a boomerang, faggot.

I would not want a fucking gun that is modular like the 250.. Seems like a cheap piece of shit

no reason to carry this around unless you plan on taking out a military

Most dudes I know that know Sigs say its great even for a modular one. I'm not an expert though so I can't really attest to it, but it didn't give me any issues after putting 71 rounds of target ammo through it

Please tell me those rounds in the pic are just there for picture ambiance and NOT what you carry in your Sig...

Yeah, just for the pic. I carry 115 grain Federal hollow points now, that was just the day I bought it that I took that

Gotchya, I figured but you never know. I've seen/heard a lot of people who carry target rounds because the hollow points are so expensive. Which is true, but really you only buy 50 of them and hopefully never have to buy more...