Well Muslim/b/ros, it's that time of the year

Well Muslim/b/ros, it's that time of the year.
Ramadan is over!
Fuckin loved it, lost 13 pounds.
What you planning on
>eating
>drinking
>playing

Got myself a king salmon to share with me and my gf, and rice. Afterward, we gonna eat poptarts and popcorn by the TV and watch Jarasic Park.
Share your hype Muslim/b/ros.

Racists go that way

Kill yourself shitskin

Not a muslim Sup Forumsro but curious about asking someone who, of course does it.

Why do you participate in Ramadan? What's the whole jig behind it? (Curiosity strikes me heavy.)

Hello all Muslim Sup Forums er's

This is athiest. I've honestly been trying to get a copy of the Quran. I'm almost done reading the entire bible and I figure I will try to read every major religious text. Aside from the Quran, is there more I need to read that is considered part of required reading?

Look at this little guy.

Makes me feel good when I do it. I'm not heavy in religion and I hardly visit the Mosques, but doing it makes me feel like I'm part of something greater.
That's really it, and the food tasted so much better after it. Makes you happy for the things you have.

Oops.

Kill yourself you shitskinned goat fucking sandnigger.

>like I'm part of something greater.
Well guess what my man you're not

Edgy.
I live in the Midwest of America and have never seen a goat or the desert. Nice try though Sup Forums

Nope

Shut the fuck up sand nigger

>2016
>religion

wat

Did you really come to Sup Forums expecting a significant amount of muslim users?

Prob bait but whatever

Just wait till Trump is elected and you and all of your kind vanish to concentration camps.

Shitskinned goat fucking terrorist sandnigger.

Get out of here you disgusting subhuman trash. Stupid fucking sand niggers.

Eating: BLT
Drinking: "intoxicants"
Playing: not fucking a 9 year old

You know why muslims can't eat pork? It's wrong to eat family members.

just try not to blow my goddamn country up because of your shit-tier god and his retarded followers

Here's a question, why do Muslims still follow that rule of "no pork because it's a tainted, dirty meat because religion" rule when EVERYBODY knows by now that it had nothing to with the "will of God" or it being a dirty animal and more so just Muslims being dumb faggots trying to preserve raw dirty meat In a hot climate area

dunno

why do people still hate queers when the entire book of leviticus is obviously just a book of primitive sanitation guidelines

Kek
It's forbidden, just like jacking off is, and saying "God damn it" to Christians. Doesn't mean we don't do it.

Was that supposed to be like a "gotcha" question? I'm not christian so I don't give a fuck. Literally anytime someone questions another religion some needle dick pops up with a "B-BUT CHRISTIANITY DOES THIS TOO!!!"

>a 9 year old

You realize the Muslims have a different calendar?

> OP's gf

So how does that work out? Are you forbidden from doing anything with her until marriage?

no, I was genuinely just expanding on your point for the hell of it

the koran is just the muslim version of the new testament anyway because they didn't want to accept a jew as their big-dick prophet, all three abrahamic faiths share the old testament as a base

My mistake. It's hard to tell the tone of comments online sometimes

Are you allowed to watch a movie where they clone dinosaurs? I know you aren't allowed to watch Harry Potter so that seems a little far-fetched.

you're not even really fasting. you eat at night. i do that every day. and not drinking all day is just stupid and nothing else. stop acting like you're the center of the world, when you're actually the scum of the world.

you know, the hick redneck side of my family also forbids their kids from watching harry potter

sometimes I wonder if these people know just how much they have in common with the enemy

But does the "hick redneck" side of your family ban the kids from watching Harry Potter because they believe magic is real but only God is allowed to use it?

that's the exact reason why

when I told them I quit my job and got another one because my boss was an evil asshole, the first question they asked was "did he practise black magic"

crazy-ass fuckin fundies

im not muslim, but my family is. i could have eaten, but i chose to fast the entire month.

i do it because it makes you appreciate your life more. it sets things into perspective.

the thirst you get at the end of the day, is something other people live with daily all theyr life, and some dont even get to drink at the end of the day.

its a nice tradition, and you are also supposed to donate minimum 2% of your yearly income to the poor.

it's all about consuming anything in the life of muslims. maybe you should start thinking about life and the world, instead of having dictated your thoughts and acts by a narrow minded warlord. you know philosophy, spirituality, meditation, metaphysics, really thinking about god and the divine. i read the quran - it's nothing of the above, it keeps your mind in the state of a worldly, pragmatic, narrow-minded ideology.

Fuck all you racist faggots. I'd rather befriend a muslim than a dumb fucking yank any day.

islam is not a race. it's an ideology. so it can't be racist to reject it. because rejecting bad thoughts and instructions is pretty normal to every human. you WISH it would be racist, so that nobody can point out your stupidity.

read the Hadiths

A fundamental muslim I worked at a cinema with insisted that you can never understand islam if you don't read the quran and hadiths in arabic

he was a fuckin weird dude, but there was one time when a jewish co-worker commented on how cold it was and he just responded that he should find a nice warm oven to crawl into

he meant it as a joke but it was fucking hysterical

Awesome, thanks for the reply I assumed my post got lost in the shuffle.

Yeh and i'm talking about people spouting racist bullshit in this thread making your point irrelevant, take it you're also a dumb fucking yank?

You didn't eat for a while fucking month? Wow that's some serious dedication. What were the hardest days? Did you pray a lot during that time?

just wanted to let people know. german, not american and a proud enemy of the sexist, homophob, wardriving, hateful, intolerant ideology which you ludicrously call religion

*whole not while

die in a fucking fire you religious nutcases

fuck off sand nigger. people like you should be fucking wiped out.
>gf
has she had her 5th birthday yet?

Sorry to all you Muslim Sup Forumsros who are sick of the ISIStards

>muslim Sup Forumsros
>sorry
GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OUTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hi brother Muslim of religion of peace and love we are. You wrote something had tears in my eyes because of the beauty of Islam of thousand years. Please tell me one just thing, can you, is Shariah allow that I watch a born films with my Muslim brother to celebrate today special day, in love and peace and brotherhood?
I don't want be racist retarded man

>datfilename though

they eat after dawn dude, it's not really fasting

>lost 13 pounds
hm are you ok? user

truth..

you're definitely retarded, might as well complete the package and be openly racist

implyyyyyyingggg

Hi brother Muslim of religion of peace and love we are. You wrote something had tears in my eyes because of the beauty of Islam of thousand years. Please tell me one just thing, can you, is Shariah allow that I burn infidels alive to celebrate today special day, in love and peace and brotherhood?
I don't want be racist retarded man

No longer the case dear friend us then?

Salam bro. Lost a bit over 10 pounds myself. Cant wait to get subway at lunch again. Tomorrow ill be at eid prayer than taking my girlfriend out for breakfast and maybe we have have sex. Istaghfirullah

wait what
is she arab
I thought they were immune to that kind of weird shit

Eid Mubaraks b/rothers

Yeh i don't follow any religion m8 and don't label everyone the same way your sausage munching, beer drinking, nazi german twat

Just the weirdest boner....

lol
Allah's forgiveness is always open,
Istaghfirullah indeed

> Losing weight during Ramadan
> Fake

If you don't munch sausage and drink beer, you're not exactly white, m80

eat before dawn and after sunset
18 odd hours a day, this year

Asking for forgiveness a couple of days after you lost all your sins by his forgiveness. Makes sense. Laahawlawtakoela illabillah alhadeem.

is that.. legal?..

Can you translate that bro. Im actually a convert and i don't know enough arabic yet. Im the one who initially said Istaghfirullah i was more or less joking though.

>Shit-tier god
Kek because it's true

RAMADAMADINGDONG!!!!!!

In Islam it is actually law that you do it

muslims are the most homogoenous group there is, because they kill everyone who has genuine ideas. i am a pesco-vegetarian and i don't drink but smoke weed (still german though). and you seem to defend islam, instead of rejecting it. if you're not muslim, there is no reason to not see it's a facist, aggressive ideology. i think you are indeed muslim or you don't know anything about it. read the quran, read what most popular imams teach and talk to other muslims. islam is a good way of life if you want to be an asshole and want every man around you be a total asshole

what

No for real am i going to get arrested for looking at that?

Brother i had already started an eid 2016 thread. Try to be more original, alright akhi?

that's nothing. i do that for at least 10 years now

fyi it's the same god

Depends where you live, newfag. But in most civilized places no. You might get arrested if you do it
But if you're a Muslim, you must go do it right now, with as many animals as you find, otherwise you're not faithful

I dont know the exact translation tbh. But it is used when someone is shamed for a sin. I have a lot of friends that use this so i got it from them. I myself do not speak arabic but a dialect which comes close to it. Basically it means shame on you.

Hes just mad that he missed those quads.

What are the laws in the United states?

now ramadan is over can you give the "blowing shit up" a rest for a while?

Death penalty. Fuck you.

>Mfw you let Mohammed b8 you
>Mfw you roast in he'll for eternity

Islam=religion on easy mode
why?
cos it recognises humans are stupid fucks hence:
“Declare (O Muhammad) unto My slaves, that truly, I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful.
And that My Torment is indeed the most painful torment.” [15:49-50]

and even those with one iota of faith will enter paradise.

shame some of our brothers forget to be chill

I feel shame.

It means 'watch a born films', that we do it with our Brother Muslim to show love and peace the Muslim way

What's the point of fasting?

As soon as the sun goes down you guys eat like pigs. When it's over you overindulge in food.

Don't even have dietary restrictions like Chrisians during Lent, like giving up something you actually give a fuck about.

You should

islam was made to be an easy religion

>roasting in he'll
When Allah fucks with you because you're an infidel

Not OP.
>Well, guess what my man. You're not.
Fixed. You're welcome.

But, just to belabor how stupid you seem to be: he's a human so he's a part of a race. I'm sure OP was born in a country, so he has a state (something which is literally bigger than you). He was born on Earth, so he's got a planet.

I know you were trying to be hurtful and say that OP's religion is fictitious, but what you actually said is just really stupid.

>me and my gf

You're not a muslim. There are no girlfriends or boyfriends in Islam. You're either married or you're not.

Holycrap just looked it up for my state its illegal whats my chances of getting v& if i didnt watch the whole vid only enough to understand what was going on.

>thinks Jews magically can't eat lobster
>prohibition != incapable