What would you do if your child is born acoustic?

What would you do if your child is born acoustic?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehartleyhooligans.com
youtube.com/watch?v=OffF0e2h4TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get them a cool amp...then shoot myself.

>implying I wouldn't abort in the first place place.

Play the song of my people

ideally i'd want to burn it to see how it'd react, realistically i'd have it adopted because i'm not dealing with a vegetable

side note, how the fuck do those things eat and drink? like can they chew and swallow?

dress as an ugly bee and rape their poop holes

I see these two everywhere. What the fuck are they and why are they always so derpy? Who is taking these photos?

I'd slap a Piezo pickup in it and probably sell it on craigslist

thehartleyhooligans.com

My only ex looks EERILY like these two kids. It's incredibly hard to explain, but she was cute and sexy as fuck albeit a fucking cunt in the end. And i can't help but actually feel feels for these kids. Like I convince myself these kids aren't in pain. If I didn't have the ex, I would laugh at these kids. But i can't. It's fucking annoying..... and weird

youtube.com/watch?v=OffF0e2h4TU

>mfw acoustic

they literally have no brains, are deaf dumb and blind, cant really even feel anything, are essentially moving vegetables and their parents flaunt them everywhere

Literally worse than having a kid with down syndrome

at least they can experience emotions :^)

Probably play Wonder Wall a billion times.

shit man, i don't know.
what makes a person acoustic?

i'm almost positive you meant autism, even though you posted a picture of kids with down syndrome (?) and spelled acoustic
but whatever, i'd keep the child. just like how your mom kept you.

Being a man, I couldn't take the joys of life from a child that could possibly enjoy life. Maybe not things like YLYL or YNYL or sex and what not, but I couldn't take the experience of sweet scents and gentle breezes away from another living being, especially if it were my own offspring. I couldn't take compassion and family away from kids like these.

Somewhere inside me, and only these kids for specific reasons, I feel like they at least know what joy and happiness is. They may not understand it on some higher level, but you can see they definitely feel it at times. I would kill myself before I effortlessly took someone's happiness away from them and they couldn't do anything about it.

Fuck off, I know it's gay and corny.

>Hollow on the inside
>Makes sounds but can't talk
>Pick them up and play with it whenever you want
>Doesn't need to plug into a power source

these kids are literally acoustic instruments

there ya go
first thought that came to my mind too...

PHOTO OF EX, NOW.

Come on... you can't fucking say something like that and not show a pic.

Chromosome 69

What are the names of the Vegtable duo?

wow sorry about your crippling case of ugly if the best you could do was someone who looked just like a god damned vegetable

Hartley Hooligans, breh.

Also,

>checked

>checked myself

Thanks
Also check em

nice dubs u have there heil hitler

No prob.

Checked, didn't see um, but still had fun checking.

Check 'em

Checked, Mein Fuhrer

I know the feels, but if that was my baby, and they found it early, i would have to argue for an abortion because of the shitty quality of life they would have.

god how fucking awful that must be...a kid that doesn't smile or love

just kill them all

I would act all cool about it, but would shake it to death as soon as I was alone with it.

trips demands it

Go ask your Mom OP.

i was just babysitting my 2 year old normal cousin

everything is fun and exciting and interesting to her

she smiles and laughs and asks questions

i can't imagine having to raise an autistic piece of shit

give them a guitar.

dubs confirm

they would never be born

>edgemeter9000

The only pic I have left that I found after deleting everything I had when she dumped me. Her on the left. It's hard to see. But the way she slept was like how these kids usually are stationary. She had a 'slight' lazy eye when she was very happy.
It's just like, facial structure. Huge eyes. The mouth open huge front teeth. She was very small and petite too.

this

>acoustic
not artistic

Try to synthesize with them. Try to find a common acord, set the tone on a good note and dont b flat about it.

Trade it in for an electric

nice hivemind

Well, you know what?

I commend you for delivering. It is a rare thing on Sup Forums these days.

Learn about handicaps before you're posting.

Join the amalgam. Maintain the balance.

Yeah. Seeing that pic makes me want to cry. Not because I miss her either, definitely not that. She changed so fucking much and left me because I was the one that changed.

Woof.

Ant file size, but here's the best I could find.