Should I get X/Y or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? Getting one of them in 15 minutes

Should I get X/Y or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? Getting one of them in 15 minutes.

How about you save your money and GO OUTSIDE!

X and Y are interesting, but don't compare to any past games in terms of content and quality. ORAS, while I hate Hoenn, introduce a ton of fun features to play with and a lot of post game.

Kill yourself you fucking manchild

My life's too good to kms lol

I have both
and it depends on if you played the old rubin and saphiere or not if you played them go for oras if not you might enjoy x y more
but getting 1 of each generation is also worth

It does appear the story of x&y may tie into Sun And Moon when they come out, so that bit might be valuable.

X and Y were wicked fun. They revolutionized Pokémon.

Oras more mega evolutions and stuff better for competitive battles

>rubin and saphiere

Whichever you get, be sure to patch immediately. X&y for sure had a nasty bug in the release version. Made saving in Lumiose city very dangerous.

Is that true?

Install custom firmware/a9lh
You can install any game for free from any country. Free dlc as well. You can also play with plugins/rom hacks and even play games that have been leaked.

Get Y now!

Yes. Zygarde has two new formes which are exclusive to the new games for some reason. Several people in Xy named after flowers now another major character in sun and Moon is named after a flower. Also project AZOTH and magearna seem to be tying the games together.

watch out guys

I was leaning toward omega Ruby/ alpha sapphire, but now I'm leaning toward X/Y

ORAS are better games, but x&y have more potential story significance. X&y also has a new region, but it's very very easy and hand holdy.

Personally I have alpha Sapphire and Y and i would highly recommend one of those 2. But I think alpha is best cos of flying and secrets and Shit

If you don't like Gen 3 don't bother getting OR/AS. Get X/Y it's like a breath of fresh air.

I probably should have mentioned this, but the latest Pokemon game I've played is Leaf Green lol.

Holy shit... one Gen V black and white And Black and white 2 are infinitely better than Gen 6. Also Gen 6 is going to seem retarded easy. Not to mention Xy are Kanto pandering games like crazy. Tons of gen 1 Pokemon.

Such a hard decision lol.

mfw people still spend money on these shit games when they're even more repetitive and shit than CoD. fucking kys you troglodyte nigger

I bought Y

how come first generation games had starters as their mascots but every other generation had legendaries?

why did gold and silver have birds but their combo game was a random one of the htree dogs?

Gold was the shit

both

Sun/Moon