He sparkler bomb exploded in Rowdy Radford’s face when he lit it behind his aunt’s house in Sargent, Texas...

he sparkler bomb exploded in Rowdy Radford’s face when he lit it behind his aunt’s house in Sargent, Texas. Now the teen is in intensive care at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, his left leg amputated below the knee, his hands, face and chest scorched, and his eyes heavily bandaged. Doctors won’t know if he still has his eyesight until he wakes up from sedation to tell them if he can see.
Both he and a friend, who suffered less serious injuries, had metal shards from the sparklers propelled into their eyes.
The boys’ families say the sparkler bomb blew a four-foot hole in the ground and was heard by neighbors as far as four miles away.
“Rowdy has always been known for making his booms and he makes his booms by scaring everybody,” said his aunt Samantha Hansen.
“They do it every year,” said his mom Wendy Smith. “But we didn’t know this was going to be a big one.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
youtu.be/4AdP67GWU8A?t=3m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no more booms for rowdy, one less white trash to worry about.

This is the gayest thing I have read today. I was reading homo-erotica earlier.

>he sparkler bomb
>his left leg amputated

ya.. not believing that shit.

> sparkler bomb exploded in Rowdy Radford’s face
> left leg amputated below the knee
Kek

Ampotatoed

Wrap them niggas in tape. I've seen a whole trees come down with 200 taped togeather

home made fireworks......thank god this guy fucked himself before he could have kids. what a loser.

Have some empathy you narcissistic loser.

how do you hurt yourself with sparklers, they gayest firework ever made

it says bomb. i imagine the sparklers were crushed up and turned into a gunpowder-like bomb? im not sure but its the only thing that makes sense to me

empathy is for people that have bad things happen to them and are undeserved, home made fireworks? really, do you have empathy for people playing russian roulette you fucktard.

what about skydivers with faulty equpiment? where is the line drawn between having fun and doing something that, if you die doing it, you are a shit who deserves no feelings of empathy and probably deserve to be dead - like your russian roulette statement. that is an extreme "well what did you expect" but i dont see fireworks the same way

I need to go take a shit now

sky diving is a highly regulated " sport " with a lot of safety precautions that sometimes fail. its high risk and when you take risks, sometimes shit happens. building a bomb large enough to blow a 4 foot hole in the ground is beyond stupid . he isn't lighting fireworks, he built a fucking firework bomb out of shit. he's an idiot and so are his parents for letting him do that shit regularly. I will save my empathy for people that aren't lunatic morons.

Lmao! Please tell me this is a satire. What kind of family members would let one of their kind playing around with explosives? I refuse to believe this is a true story. Sorry...

its a true story, google it. only in the USA. The fireworks got him before the guns did. lol

Dubs don't lie

red white and blue

how old is this fucktard

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8

Tell me about Rowdy. Why does he wear the mask?

> stupid fucker does something stupid
> gets hurt BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING STUPID

How the tittyfucking Christ is anybody surprised by this?

Well, then this is really sad. So young!

I am afraid the die was cast when they named him Rowdy.

Solid family. " where's Rowdy?" "oh heez makin one of them there bombs out in the back"

>taped over 200 sparklers together

The guy is doing the future human race a service by blowing himself up.

Do you really want the world to become Idiocracy?

I spent my 4th with my friend setting off his improvised fireworks. Freaks me out, but at least he knows what he's doing. Spent his senior year of high school in prison for making bombs. We're both almost 30. My life sucks.

Booms*

poor Rowdy. he should sue. it didn't say on the package not to tape 200 sparklers together.....

Suits this stupid faggot. I hope he enjoys his meager SSI. I wish he would have died.

Checked

AH AHHHH AAAHH AH AHHH AAAHHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHH AAAAAHH!

Maybe he was crouched down, with his head near his knees? LOL

>Do you really want the world to become Idiocracy?

Kek. Nice reference.

>I wish he would have died.

I imagine at this point, he probably wishes he had died. The pain must be unbearable.

it does it says only use one at a time

i wonder if he will have a birthday in the hospital. I'll bring the cake, with sparklers

well that sucks for Rowdy....lol

so yung so fulish

Seriously underrated post

Here are a couple of neets from /r9k/ having a good time

youtu.be/4AdP67GWU8A?t=3m15s

Both of you are morons. You put a bunch together, leave one in the middle higher as a fuse to light the others, and tape the shit out them with electrical tape, the stretchy kind, not vinyl. You can.blow up mailboxes and really destroy shit.

As a Darwin award recipient, pick out a new brain.

The one you're using now needs replacement.