Serious question for all the legit pedophiles on here. (I know you're here you fuckers.)

Serious question for all the legit pedophiles on here. (I know you're here you fuckers.)

Do you feel as if you have always been attracted to children? Were you born that way or did you realize that you were a sick fuck later in life?

I'm curious because I have a relative that at one point was perfectly fine and had a wife and kids, but then became a child molester after doing PCP. Can pedophilia be drug induced?

What age did you start gaining interest in this fuckery? How old are you now? Did something trigger it? I'm honestly really curious about what goes through the typical pedophile mind when looking at kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/10/inside-the-mind-of-a-pedophile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this tingles my interests

bumping for knowledge

Bump.

no cp, but i got p

>became a child molester after doing PCP.
I could see that.

I think being a pedo you have a brain defect.

This is what I'm curious about. Does it appear at a certain point in someone's life? Do they get bored of adults and just think "hey, why not be a sick fuck that everybody hates?"

I doubt that's how it happens... A lot of people on Sup Forums say the exact words "Being attracted to children is a curse." As if it's not a choice, like being gay.
I think being attracted to kids is totally different though... Because all other fetishes besides necrophilia and guro are actually legal and involves people old enough to actually understand sex.

Being a pedophile is no more a choice than being gay or straight. It just happens I like younger looking girls. I would never touch a child. But I would fap lol

bump while researching

Also btw I love all girls and women. 8 to 80, as long as they aren't fat lol. So based on my own experiences most pedos are also normal people whom you trust

Pretty good read here:
neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/10/inside-the-mind-of-a-pedophile/

who said they're "sick fucks"?

Pedophilia is a sin even in Islam. Come to the eid 2016 thread

The prophet muharmid was a pedophile. How d'ya reconcile that eh?

Your popes and priests are pedophiles.

I am an atheist lol fuck all religion

I think you have a biased view of sexuality in general if you believe some fetishes are 'totally different' to others by concept. Obviously individual fetishes differ vastly but any fetish works the same way as any other in the person's mind.
I think that fetishes are almost always induced by experiences/thoughts in one's life rather than being inherent, although I also strongly believe that a lot of beliefs and mindstates which would contribute to that induction are inherent which means that in a way the fetish would be as well, it's just not discovered until later in life.
Also something to keep in mind is that the majority of fetishes are solely appealing because of the fact that they're taboo. If it weren't so controversial, disgusting and shocking to most people I think there would be a far fewer number of pedophiles, same with any fetish people find shocking.
Pedophile and necrophiliac here, for your interest, but I find it interesting that you define those two seperately to any other fetishes whereas I see them as no different to my others.
On a sidenote, I don't think any fetish is sick. You can't consciously control what things you desire.

I became sexually aware at about 8 years old. Naturally I tried to get it on with other kids my age.
I have a severe moral void where I didn't find molestation or sexual exploring with someone who didn't know any better wrong.
To the very best of my recollection I was always too pussy shit to go through with it, so I guess I did at least know the adults would be pissed. So I guess it was a kind of willful ignorance.
Anyway, the interest simply never went away.

Forgot to add, didn't discover any of my fetishes until after I was sexually active and I can't think of any specific events which would have triggered any.

Same way people like feet. Honestly. It's got that taboo, misunderstanding, even the person who loves it has no idea why, almost. They just do.
Australia's very own Sir Geoffrey Leonard wrote a book about it. There's also a CNN interview with him. It's on YouTube. He's such an ordinary lovable guy.

As a Muslim you might have 99 problems but a child bride ain't one

bump for....reasons