Müller manchild hate thread

Müller manchild hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel
historisches-lexikon-bayerns.de/Lexikon/Wirtschaft_(nach_1945)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rood

Great player, the ultimate opportunist in football. Not that great this Euro but still has two games to show what he can do.

Fuck off Oscar. Enjoy getting your Boipussy rekt in Prison

Literally the GOAT, talked so much shit to Dante about 7-1 he transferred

No, Dante was losing it, if you watched Madrid vs Wolfsburg you could see that he was probably the worst Wolfsburg player.

I hate this guy's face. His facial expressions are disrespectful and my instincts tell me to punch his face until he stops moving.

>inb4 7:1

I have literally 0 butthurt with ze germanz, in fact, I like them. It's just his face, I fucking hate Müller

Enjoy your interracial bdsm, you caveman sounding eroticist.

rude
I didn't hate Ronaldo either because of his shitty haircut.

i really have no idea how this guy hasnt been stabbed or KOed badly at some point in his life. he is the epitome of a 'cheeky cunt'

i really like Thomas Muller, he is fun without being arrogant

shouldn't have run into Müller then

nice screen he should replace bogut for the warriors

>not picking the brazil flag from the post
Disgusting

Why would anyone hate Muller though?

Muller is so fucking ugly, I wouldnt be surprised if his parents were brother and sister, or sister and father

Awful footballer. Yeah he scores tap ins with his shins and shit and he does that fairly often, but he is horrible to watch. No technique, no no skill, no flair.

And can people please stop calling him underrated ffs

great play.

You're not alone OP, everyone outside of Bavaria (redneck country) hates him, too. I literally don't know a single person who likes the cunt.

I like him.

t. Alois Bazihuber

So is Bavaria like the farmland part of Germany? Where they are still heavy into traditional stuff like lederhosen etc

Yes Bavaria is the farmland part in Germany that also happens to be the economically strongest part in Germany.

>hating based müller
lmao he is one of the most authentic and down to earth players.

I dont mind him. Germany used to lose games through the shenanigans of latin countries play acting and crying and pleading to the referee, now a German does it and People hate him. Not pretty but if you Cant beat them join them.

Basically, yes. They also talk in a weird dialect no one outside Bavaria understands, are extremely religious, racists (although that will have to change since all the refugees were basically send to Munich), have severe problems with incest in their villages (lot's of child deaths and weird mutations, average low IQs etc.), lots of cases of sodomy, and yet they think they're the best part of the country.

never forget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel

I went to Bavaria and it was nice, nice places and People.
I went to Berlin and it was cull of muslims and fags and anarchofags etc.

top käk

You're a faggot. Bavaria and East Germany are the only non-degenerate parts left in Germany. Have fun letting your kids get their sexual organs touched by their teachers in Baden-Württemberg or whatever cuck part of this country you live in.

Bavaria is literally Catholics, racists and lederhosen. They're not allowed to have buildings taller than the church in Munich. It's the deep south of Germany.

this is accurate. though it's the same for all big west german cities including munich.

>redneck country)

>Bavaria
>Rednecks

pick one. pic related.

i'm diying top kek

>Have fun letting your kids get their sexual organs touched by their teachers in Baden-Württemberg or whatever cuck part of this country you live in.
wait what, they have penis inspection day in bawü?

The green party has over 50% there, of course they do.

>Racist
top fucking kek, right, hating the fucking msulims that destroy our heritage is now being a racist
I come from a rural place in lower bavaria. The people are all think extremely practical (people I'd rather be around than some spießer großstadtfaggots like yourself), I love our dialect. I am proud to be bavarian. It's not our fault everyone in Germany is jealous of us because we are literally what everyone in the world imagines when they think of Germany. But you don't even fucking comprehend anything anymore, you're used to being outbreed in your ugly shit cities that you don't even notice anymore what the fuck is happening to this country. I wish Asutria would join forces with us and we could just be independend, I am so fucking sick of literally carrying Germany on our back (alongside BW) while getting shit and most muslim "refugees" thrown at from retards that hate thtmeselves like you.

This t b h, I despise Muller and his goblin face

Is this pasta?
If not, this is your average Bavarian, dumb, full of shit and rude.

Müller is literally the most likeable guy in German NT, you fucking faggot

when he plays well his shit is funny but when he doesn't he just looks like a cunt desu

Bavaria would still be farmland without electricity if it wasn't for east german industry fleeing to Bavaria after 45. I'm glad the rich guys in germany are not the biggest cucks but this whole "Bavarians are so innovative and hardworking" ist nothing but a meme.

>east german industry

you might want to look up the history of "B"MW, Audi, Siemens etc.

>east
>german
>industry

he's right, are you actually bavarian? historisches-lexikon-bayerns.de/Lexikon/Wirtschaft_(nach_1945)

>two

I traveled around Germany and Europe and Bavaria is the best region of Europe hands down.
People are also nice as fuck, I didn't experience any rudeness. You probably hate them because you're jelly desu.

Thanks for proving all my points you retarded peasent KEK

So you want your country to be flooded with muslims?

You foreigners will never understand the concept of hating both Bavarians and immigrants

Bavaria could have stopped 90% of the immigrants, but they didn't. Bavaria's president could have filed a lawsuit against Merkel but he didn't. They are not less cucked than Berlin.

>being this analdestroyed
Come back when you are relevant at anything at anytime ever.

>That guy who thinks he is funny but he's not

No one outside of Bavaria likes Bavaria, but there are plenty of people who don't live in Berlin,Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Leipzig and other non Bazi places and love them, really makes you think.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

How am I dumb? How am I full of shit? I made some typos because I was in a hurry, but I could fill paragraphs as to why Bavarians are superior to every other germans on a whim. Get fucked Großstadtcuck.

Every german that is not a full left winged cuck hates Berlin and any other big german city that is not Munich.

>he thinks Munich is different
L.O.L

How many penalties will he miss today?

>Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf

Literal shitholes

Munich is just as blacked as Köln, Berlin or Hamburg you deluded idiot. The only white german cities with >500k inhabitants are Leipzig and Dresden.

>tfw Munich will have a Syrian mayor in 10 years
Will be the first one to laugh at you Bazi cucks, the worst thing about Bavaria are the entitled """" Germans""" like that illiterate Bazi Dorftrottel spouting nonsense ITT.

lmfao

I don't have hate him but what the fuck is wrong with his face?

>white people

He's a 9/10 in Bavaria, a 5/10 anywhere else in Germany.

Too much test.

Based Robben, his antics were really missed during this Euros.

>economically strongest part in Germany.
How? I thought the part with Frankfurt that is full of industries and banks or the Hamburg are (port - commerce) would be the richest

>Thuringen

Impressive to be honest