Wake up

>wake up
>see this
>wat do?

"why the fuck did you waste miracle whip, you white trash cunt? better yet, who are you and where is my wife? SAM! SAMMY? WHERE ARE YOU?"

>tfw your thread is shit and noone post
>cantevenimagine.png

*laughs*
do you really think drinking the seed of a nigger will make you more powerful THAN ME!? That's cute! *ssj4 voice* I WILL DESTROY YOU! *unleashes combo punch-kick barrage* hehe! As I've told you before, you'd never win, not against me! *decapitates with a ki-sword and holds head by hair* next time you try to fight me, come at full power!

Its summer in here

Keep scrolling

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

>punch in the face
>who the fuck are you
>what the fuck are you doing here
>ugly hooman

i would thank her for bringing me that creamy load... take it from her, swallow it, and ask if she can go get more

if she needed her asshole cleaned before she went out again I would accommodate.

be an hero

Haha! That almost hurt! Unfortunately this will be a quick battle, considering how weak you are. You know what, I'll take the first punch! That's fair, isn't it?

Sauce. Who is this? I google image searched and found nothing

were no strangers to love

you the rules

She's not terrible looking i already have 3 kids who I don't support and have never met I'd let her keep the cum fuck her again and nut inside because getting girls pregnant is my fetish

Nigga wat

and so do IIIIIIIIIII

IIIIII just wanna tell you how im feeling

GOTTA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND

Invite her to the eid 2016 thread

>how did you get into my room?
>did you touch my things?
>*looks around frantically*
>I'm going to need you to leave, and flush that condom on the way out.
>What time is it? Fuck, might as well get up and start the day.
>*checks weight...165.5 lbs*
>Great, I went down a pound.
>Why are you still here?
>Leave, or I'll call campus security.
>*note to self: get locks changed later today*

Me too. No point in sex unless you blast a nut as deep inside as you can.

An expensive fetish tho.

Damn Canadians with their milk that comes in bags.

I'd tell her "Momma is a saint, yes she raised me real good. All because of her I don't do you like I should, don't make me give you back to the hood."