/heem/ - Call Piana Immediately Edition

Old
Jon popped. RDA vs Eddie is today. Yoanna vs Claudia is Friday. Brock vs Hunt is Saturday. Get goofed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P840VlQ0HiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With the luck UFC is having with their main events this year Conor is probably gonna get shot or something on the day of 202

Pianaposting is even worse than schaubposting. I hate you.

Would this Piano guy be a good fighter?
I also have to remind you that everyone itt could heem me.

@arielhelwani 1m ago

Getting word that Hendo has boarded a flight to Vegas.

No.

Taint your supplements to improve your chin to prevent heeming

still forcing this meme eh lad

Seriously, what's Jon Jones' fucking problem?

remember when all those beta faggots had a cry that this douchebag got fired for a day

you poofters revealed your cocksucking level hard that day

What kind of ban is Jones looking at when he tests positive?

you now remember when everyone was booing DC and cheering for Jon at that press conference

Could Pianoman heem everyone itt?

Fucking italy you made me laugh out loud and my gf is sleeping.

false

Can't resist that delicious cocaine

he tested positive already but 2 years

His manager said that it would be at a catch-weight if Gus gets the fight.

Worst part is that everybody was ignoring the natty goat's upset of the decade to talk about how unfair that poor kike's treatment was.

No one wants to see him fight like a moron and let DC uppercut him in the clinch for 5 rounds. I'd rather see Chael or Nick Diaz go in there.

He wants to be the Mike Tyson of MMA

DC will be 40 when Jon can fight again....

Based piano and his 8 hour arm routine. WE MUTANTS BRA

youtu.be/P840VlQ0HiQ

He popped for PEDs, not recreational drugs

Seriously weak as piss.

He's already probably the most physically gifted fighter in the UFC in terms of physique alone, and still feels the need to dope (most likely, we don't know all the facts).

Fuck Jon Jones

How long till he ends up in Prison or dead already so we can all forget about what a cunt he is?

Also, I do not have twitter and do not know how it works, if I create an account can I tell Jones what a fucking crackhead cunt he is or what?

Sample from june 16. Why the fuck they waited so long to announce this???

>jon jones drives under the influence, crashes into a woman, breaks her arm, flees the scene
>no one cars

>he tests positive for peds
>no one is his fan anymore

confused black man with the question marks.png

>All these fighters stepping up saying they will take the fight
>Spamming Dana saying give me the fight
>Dana is just frowning, arms folding, saying "NUH! it's CANCELED! >:(!"

What actual reason(s) do the UFC have for not letting someone step in to save this fight?

Why just fucking kill the fight and skip to the next one?

they're both still suspended for a few more weeks though

he was a better and more interesting fighter before he stopped partying and training seriously

he has only finished old has beens since he stopped partyinh

So bad environment?

Mad niggerish.

Based Gus

Gus very nearly finished DC.

Pretty sure neither of them are eligible to fight, both those fights are retarded for DC anyway, easy wins

We're not not his fans cause he tested postive for peds, dummy. We're not his fans anymore cause he got a huge fight canceled and because this is like his 5th offense.

lol

give it to frank mir before he leaves

Niggers gonna nig

Trying to save DC JJ in case the B sample is clean.

Uh actually Dana said he wants to find an opponent for DC in the press conference.

It's not an instant process and they probably wanted to make absolute sure before they just casually annihilated one of the biggest UFC cards ever.

Speak for yourself, or ideally don't speak to the tripcunt.

I feel like he thinks he's invincible.

Maybe (depending on when he took it) he just shat his pants about regaining the title after the hiatus. Or he might have shat his pants after the OSP fight when he fought like dogshit and thought he needed something extra.

Who knows it could have just been something innocuous (or """""innocuous"""""").

Exactly what does the UFC lose by just paying $10k to Dada to show?

All of its remaining credibility

PPV buys

As opposed to having DC fight no one?

Is he the whatever it takes guy?

DC Vs anyone else wont help PPV sales

THE fight was DC V Bones

At least we know Brock is the natty goat

>he seriously thinks DC is selling any buys by himself
192 did horribly

>Camera man has to be there for 8 hours
>Sun is in the same position the entire time
>Same people in the background walking around for 8 hours

They would literally lose Dada's life. He wouldnt come back from the dead this time if he fought DC or any fighter who isnt shit.

>friendly reminder that all UFC fighters are on PEDs

wtf i want to see gus vs. DC now

please god let it happen

reminder this is the 3rd major ppv jones has pulled out of

>usada exception

Daily reminder that Dada beat Kimbo

Mighty Mouse will be the undisputed P4P #1 next week

he's american, he's athletic, and he's black, he's learned from a young age that the rules dont apply to him, so he does whatever the fuck he wants

Literally already happened

>mfw Gus becomes champ

If only he'd pulled out of your mother.

yes but he maybe know now what to do against DC

he's closeted
he unironically took the red pill
he's a shit person in general
probably atheist

he was tested 5 times already m8

dumb question but is the Brock Lesnar fight just a fucking meme fight? how is this shitter headlining the biggest PPV event for UFC history

and still no one will care about him

So he's lost the belt for two years

Does that mean all the previous wins are nullifed?

still got exception to cycle off

holy shit

robbie lawler might make it to #3 p4p.....

How long until my cunt takes him out?

because it's a meme ppv

You know how, multiple mis-managements and fuck ups have led to this. It was never intended to be the main event but here we are.

WHY JONES WHY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Brock Lesnar is a legit beast who already headlined UFC 100. Plans are already in place to bring him back for UFC 300.

because conrad's pussy got sore and he missed a flight

>Gus wins and training camps get exposed as a meme

Samples take a while to process, when they find a positive, they have to test it over and over to make sure they got it right and to figure out precisely what was taken.

Lawler is the most exciting fighter in the UFC

I pray every night for mcfucknugget vs Lawler, it would be an absolute fucking horror show

>mfw BASED HUNTO gets to KO a mandrama fag and walk off victorious in the main event of UFC 200
i'm happy for him

Gus deserves that fight, he deserves all the fights

>lost to johny hendricks
>lost to carlos condit

Claudia will get this

Enemies of Dana/Fertittas bribe USADA goofs to release this at the worst possible moment for maximum damage.

>Mighty Mouse ahead of Cruz
>Cruz BEAT Mighty Mouse
The fuck kind of sense does that makes

Pray for Daniel

expected a better bunda desu

>UFC 200 ruined thanks to Jones

lads
who won the lipsync challenge?

>there are """""""""""""posters""""""""""""" in this thread who think that that fat cunt Hunt can defend the takedowns of a former UFC heavyweight champ division 1 wrestler with over three hundred wins

He's gonna eat the pavement all night long.

I'm legit gonna lose my shit if Hunto does a walk off KO.

lol fuck off cunt

Mate, he's gonna get a fight against Cormier either way, he's a top contender

Would rather him get the fight when he's prepared - other than the money bonus. If he loses at UFC two hunnit because he wasn't prepared, I can't see him getting a title shot against DC anytime soon, if ever.

I want lawler to defend 5 times, whether it's by maia replacing an injured wonderboy, or him beating wonderboy, i want the 5 title defenses for robbie, so he can match up to hughes and miletich, his mentors.

And yes, we need to see if he can up the horror show, just something really fucking wrong, him ground and pounding and finishing a opponent with a full mounted rape choke with one hand and assault with other while staring at GSP outside the cage and not even acknowledging the ref/opponent

he has that thousand-yard stare

>Wake up
>Remember UFC200 is few days ahead
>Check betting site to see odds for DC vs John
>Don't see the fight in the list
>Check MMA news

JUST

Hunt will be waiting for him to go for a take down and will uppercut him when he goes for it.

walk off KO
fight cain on 203 so they have 3 huge HW fights, invite JDS. super HW jamboree to end the year and keep progressing the division