People still bitching at KD

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EEezK
imgur.com/a/ZJQKG
imgur.com/a/iHRfP
youtube.com/watch?v=6APpwkGyGTE
espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16840869/dwyane-wade-committed-join-chicago-bulls
youtube.com/watch?v=7sMa5fl9YGQ
ballislife.com/why-is-anyone-surprised-58-kay-felder-had-the-2nd-highest-vertical-leap-in-nba-combine-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been like this in the NBA forever.

Fuck Kevin Durant

FUCK THE HEAT

Is there even any point of getting excited about my timberwolves now? When Wiggins and Towns are around 27-28 years old and probably in their last years with us the Warriors will still have their main core of Draymond, Klay, Curry and Durant at around age 34 going for their 8th straight title.

Bulls still ain't doing shit.

>myteam
>team built around good inside scorers (Wilkins, MJ, Erving etc.)
>made the 3-point line the same color as the court floor
>changed the arena sound so that a loud, annoying truck horn plays when a dunk is made
>5 games played online
>all 5 of them have ended with me winning after a rage quit

>massive gallery of hi-res NBA pictures from different eras
>60's to 80's
imgur.com/a/EEezK

>80's and 90's
imgur.com/a/ZJQKG

>2000's
imgur.com/a/iHRfP

Reminder that KD to the Warriors probably means a lock out is all but imminent

THERE ARE NO FUCKIN GGOOD TEAM IN THE NBA EXCEPT FOR THE WARRIORS WTF

FUCK THIS LEAGUE

I made my arena rainbow colored and used a unicorn as my logo.

unfortunately I never unlocked a pink game ball.

When will they ever learn?

>implying Sandwich Kobe isn't training RIGHT NOW to destroy the Warriors all by himself

this picture physically repulses me

If Paxson was dumb he would have dealt Butler to the Celtics/Wolves on draft night.

>There are no more weak links anymore
Not all GMs care about winning the "deal" or "getting better". Obviously a guy like Bob Myers won't just dole out Draymond Green for almost nothing but he did give away Bogut to another Western team and potential rival for a bag of peanuts.

A bottom barrel team or a small market team with zero leverage will almost always have to cough up more.

Genius

Leave KD to me.

1995 NBA draft: all of the first thirty draft picks were American except for Czech center George Zidek (#22).
2016 NBA draft: only six Americans selected among the top 15 picks.

Who is the most likeable team in the NBA right now

2016 draft was considered a weak one and the 15 was probably one of the best in a long time

Imo Timberwolves
Nice young core with alot of potential

Lil B knew what kind of person KD was.

Nice cherrypicking stat

but what do you guys think about Lil B sucking KD's dick now? surprised he hasnt gotten any shit on here for that

this

youtube.com/watch?v=6APpwkGyGTE

Timberwolves, nah they got no shot. Sixers however...

GSW once Westbrook, Kawhi and lebron join tomorrow

>healthy bosh

I know I'm a little late to the Dunleavy discussion but man was I glad when Giannis trucked that fuck during the playoffs.
Now that he's the token white guy for the cavs, I'm still going to root for the cabs to overcome the warriors. Fuck old grudges.

curses are for idiots and the only reason he "reversed" it is because he is hedging his bet.

Will kd get booed at every away game?

Is he going to save the NBA?

Daigneault won't play him

FREE MAX HOOPER

Oh look it's cousin Max

>white male

wew

>imblyign

>His name is actually Max Hooper

God damn, it's going to look like a Dragonball-Z fight if he ever plays against Steph Curry

What's the bulls roster looking like nowadays?

yeah, like Tien against Cell maybe

You're walking through a park and you suddenly spot Kawhi looking downtrodden while sitting on a bench. What do you do?

Wiggins is pretty overrated, Towns is a beast and will probably have a similar career to KG.

D A N K

O C

W E W
E
W

K O B E
O
B
E

Like the shit I just took in the water lol

I keep tellin niggahs this

Wow Japan, good job missing the point of my post so you could give your opinion on Wiggins. How about you make yourself useful and go make me some anime to watch yeah?

>Like the shit I just took in the water lol

Who would you guys rather hang out with, Deandre Jordan or KAT?

Their backcourt is shittier at shooting 3s than almost every teams frontcourt.

I'd like to play CS:GO with KAT desu

Gonna need an edit of this with Jerry West being Palpatine.

Fuck that salty ass bitch for ruining KD's legacy with his evil ass deception.

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16840869/dwyane-wade-committed-join-chicago-bulls

>Pat Riley texted ESPN's Dan Le Batard for a story in the Miami Herald.

>"SADDDDDDD!!!! SO saddddddd!" Riley's text to Le Batard said. "I will never forget the sixth game in Dallas in 2006. DW rebounded the ball, and threw it to the heavens and the Heat universe was perfect for that moment. Our first world championship. Our universe is not perfect today. It will be fraught with anger, judgment, blame instead of THANK YOU!!! Ten years ago. Ten years older. Ten years wiser. Ten years changed. All of us.

>"Dwyane had a choice, and he made it. He went home," Riley's text continued. "Bad, bad summer for us. But there will be another 10 years, and it will be someone or something else in 2026. Move on with no blood or tears. Just thanks. I truly loved Dwyane, but families grow, change and get on with another life. He will always be a part of us. ALWAYS! And no more bruises and enough fighting. Let's just fly above it if we can and never forget. I feel his pain and pride for what pushed him over the ledge. Been there. Forever, for always, your coach I will be. FOREVER!"

>play mycareer in 2k16
>buy lebron's jumper for the hell of it
>oh god it's so slow
>change it to quick release
>always hitting the green release
Thank you based Lebron.

TRAITOR

Miami heat fans on suicide watch.

>it's real

How much cocaine is Pat Riley on rn

Fuck off you divegrass faggots, JJ
doesn't look anything like that stinky homo.

Any PC NBA 2Kers here? Is online stable? I'm thinking about buying 2k17 purely for online mode

Draymond is the weak link in the system, Thompson and Durant will always be tall shooters, Steph Curry will always be a shooter, Draymond has shown he can shoot 3's at times too, but his game revolves around being young and trying to bully people. So he won't have as much speed or any of that when he's older. And I bet somebody does get an injury

WTF

I bet the NBA changes the rules to make the meme ball less relevant, going to bring back handchecking or something

Riley thought he was some genius for getting the big 3 together when it was mostly Wade. Now he is stuck with the least of them on a max contract and no one knows if he can even play.

We know that's you Lil B. We don't care about you bum ass rappers

literally just trying to boost ticket sales while GSW runs over the league for a couple years

>have all-star 2-guard about to enter his prime
>add aging ball-hog diva at the same position
???

I meant by having the same career as KG is that he will never win shit with the twolves and get traded to a real team in his early 30s. Also check out Kodomo no Jikan.

Miami had a great run for while it lasted; it would end at some point, even if Wade stayed a couple of years more.

If Kobe resigns, goes full black mamba like OG Kobe after Shaq, he'll be a legend. The phoenix that rose from the ashes of the traitorous dragon.

Welcome to the Bulls the ride never ends

Butler is a SG-SF. He can easily move between each position with different lineup changes, without any problem.

rondo-wade-butler is such an incredibly bad fit, holy fuck

lmao wth riley

i know butler can play the three, i listened to the bill simmons podcast with him just yesterday too. but there's just something about having three players at positions 1-3 that need the ball in their hands. they're all wasted as spot-up shooters and can't really do that anyway either.

Please God let this happen, I want to see him win MVP as the primary scorer and average at least a double double almost a triple double.

rondo's prime has been past bud

Why is virtually every video source of pre 2006 or so NBA fucking garbage?
I love how people say Bron Bron came into the league looking like a freight train we all know and love/hate, and yet actually looked like a regular tall kid who did the occasional pushup instead of none.

If I was Westbrook I would get that mole removed during the offseason, like 8 years ago

It must happen.

He came into the league with strength of 26 year old. When he was actually 26 he had best player in the world strength

kek

>Jalen Rose is dating Molly Qerim

Madman

youtube.com/watch?v=7sMa5fl9YGQ

God damn that traitor KD

he better stay the fuck away from first take

FRESH OF A BAN BOYS! SNITCH CAN STOP ME! BUT HE CAN NEVER STOP THE RISE OF THE LOS ANGELES LAKEYS!

CALDERON! GOAT BACK-UP PG INCOMING BABY!

2 2ND ROUND PICKS!!

WE JUST CANT STOP WINNING

at least the bulls drafted paul zipser AKA the black mike dunleavy.

He has to be insecure about this or something, Riley repeatedly didn't give a single fuck about Wade season after season, and he just let one of the biggest Miami sports legends walk away

How are they supposed to continue on? Good luck getting free agents when you can't even pay the best player in the history of your franchise

Let us take a look at next season's Los Angeles Lakers.

Russell/Calderon/Huertas
Clarkson/Williams
Deng/Ingram/Brown
Randle/Nance/Black
Mozgov/Zubac

This team is finally going to develop AS A GROUP, which is not what a lot of teams can say, probably only the bucks and wolves. Most teams get to develop players, but we're going to develop a contender. And quickly too. Did you see the lakers practice videos? BEAST. watch out for us. We're one year away from being ELITE. Oh and guess what? we havent even hit the trade deadline yet, you just know mitch is going to make a move.

reminder that the heat's first offer to D-Wade was 1yr/10 mil

if I were him I would've left as soon as I heard that bullshit offer

Wade is a fucking NIGGER.

FUCK PLAYERS WITH NO LOYALTY.

>yfw LeBron convinced Wade to leave when on vacation together as his last revenge to riley

wat is going on? players that used to be loved are now hated!!! and now lebron is loved!! what is going on? and now everyone is scared of the lakers, bulls and knicks, but ppl are saying GSW will suck now...crazzy

Stop drinking Pat it's your fault hes gone

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i can't believe wade actually did it. I know you don't give players the Kobe contracts but it still hurts

i just watched the ESPN interview with him, i think actually his teammate Kay Felder is even more interesting:

>Despite using only three of his four years of college eligibility, Felder broke the Horizon League career assists mark of 699, which was originally set by Ralph Lee of Xavier in 1986.[13] Felder also set the Oakland school record for consecutive free throws made, making 46 in a row with his last miss on January 29.[14]
>During the 2016 NBA Draft Combine, the 5-foot-9-inch (1.75 m) Felder tied Pat Connaughton for the second-highest maximum vertical leap recorded in draft combine history at 44 inches (110 cm).[20] Despite his high marks in the draft combine, Felder was still projected to be a late second round draft pick, with the risk that he would perhaps not get drafted altogether. Despite these concerns, Felder was drafted 54th overall by the Atlanta Hawks in the second round. He was traded for over $2 million of cash considerations to the Cleveland Cavaliers.[21]
>n his junior year, the Detroit native was the only player in the nation to rank in the Top 5 in both scoring (24.4 ppg, 4th) and assists (9.3, 1st) and became just the fifth D-I player in the last 20 years to average over 23 points and six assists in a single season.
>" dropping 37 points and nine assists against Michigan State in an overtime loss at The Palace "
>from detroit and does that to his hometown team

this manlet might be a future GOAT, he's 2 inches taller than spud webb is but with that vertical and those stats im fucking hype

JUST LOOK AT THESE FUCKING JAMS IN THE VIDEO HOLY SHIT

ballislife.com/why-is-anyone-surprised-58-kay-felder-had-the-2nd-highest-vertical-leap-in-nba-combine-history/

I mean wasn't really revenge beyond emotions? Miami wasn't going to do any with a huge ass contract for an over the hill star? If you take heart out Of it Then it was a good bball decision

>NBA - #Suns and Leandro Barbosa reportedly agree to 2-year, $8M deal.

so is this old news? the warriors are literally getting their bench blown up...that was part of their gimmick, a good deep bench. no way in hell they're going to the finals again.

no barnes
no bogut
no barbosa
no varejao - he doesnt do shit anyways
they're done, i can see the bulls beating them

ginny was really cute in the later movies

He pretty much did bro

Whenever I read the word Riley, I think of Riley Curry.
With that being said, waifu draft when?