Now that Hillary has been cleared of any wrongdoing, why not vote for her in November...

Now that Hillary has been cleared of any wrongdoing, why not vote for her in November? Are you seriously going to vote for a clown like Trump or a loser like Sanders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSooz2wXpes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yup.

We both know that Bernie supporters are going to side with the Trump supporters just so that Hillary doesn't take office.

I'd never vote for her

I am a Bernie supporter, voted for him in the Oregon Dem Primary. Now I'm going to vote for Hillary against Trump because I want to make sure that we have a left-leaning Supreme Court, especially when it comes to personal and civil liberties. Trump will put another Scalia or Alito on the bench.

Voting for Jill Stein

I just want to watch the world burn.
Trump 2016

I voted for Bernie too during the Minnesota Caucus. I'll be voting Trump.

I cant support some one who i believe should be held responsible for the recent criminal acts she has committed. Let alone a questionable murderer.

And Nixon resigned over less. At least Nixon was a patriotic criminal. He just had an unrealistic fear of losing to McGovern. Bill should have resigned, but no he just got disbarred and fined. Lying poorly just makes Hillary look like a bumbling idiot.

Hold up here. She wasn't cleared of wrongdoing, the DOJ essentially said they didn't have enough of a reason to charge her CRIMINALLY. Big difference. There are plenty of things that aren't illegal but still absolutly wrong.

If any of us did exactly what she did with the emails, we'd be looking at an easy 25 years minimum. She walks free...

If she takes office, I can almost see it now, Hillary being removed from office by the public.

Good goyim, Hilary 2016!

Watch the VP pick. I'm supporting Trump too, but He might quit when he finds out he can't fire people like Hillary did with the Travel Office.

Of course. I don't care if she's corrupt, she's fucking sane and experienced. Trump is a crazy asshole who has no idea what he'd do as president and couldn't do it if he did know.

>cleared of any wrongdoing

That's not what they said. They actually said, "Yeah, she fucked up, but we're not gonna do anything about it."

I'd cut off my left nut before I ever vote for this lying corrupt bitch

There is still an ongoing investigation of pay to play regarding ridiculous speaking fees and donations to the Clinton Crime Foundation.

You could say the same about Trump being removed from office.

Sane and experienced? She's been lying since Arkansas and she still has not learned to do it well as Bill.

lol

>implying you fall for a con man, then so can I

Fuck off, she absolutely was not cleared, did we watch the same speech? Comey straight up said she was guilty, and others who did the same thing would go to prison. And a Clinton buys their way out of yet another well deserved indictment. But I can give a laundry list of other reasons to vote against her.
-I don't want to see another liberal activist/living constitutionalist on the supreme court. We need another Scalia.
-it would be nice to see a president acknowledge that islam disproportionately leads to religious terrorism.
-fuck feminists and sjws.
-she is more corrupt than the entire Venezuelan government.
-I don't support Obama, why would I support her?
-Unchecked illegal immigration is a problem, we can't keep letting it go. It will bite us in the ass.
Need more?

The fuck are you on?

She couldn't give four people the support they needed and got them killed.

What makes you think she can do any better in office?

Look who she's running against. Trump doesn't even pay attention to the shit he's claiming. He doesn't care about anything, and he's a fucking moron. Only a retarded assclown would vote for him under any circumstances. She'll just be a corrupt moderate pseudo-republican, and that's by far the safer option here, sadly.

>cleared of any wrongdoing
no she hasn't
only judges can do that
the FBI essentially said
>Obama won't let the AG prosecute Clinton, so there is no point in continuing an investigation

Did you seriously just bring up fucking Benghazi? Go to sleep, you're up past your bedtime. Hundreds of terrorists attacked a few compounds in war zones and killed a few people. I could not possibly give fewer fucks and am not about to decide the presidency based on that bullshit.

Really, How? You people are mostly too young to remember Charlie Tree and Vince Foster or even Monica Lewinsky. When Al Gore took $200k from the bhudist nuns with the vow of poverty he said there was no controlling legal authority. Anyone who votes for Hillary just wants to feel safe fucking ugly girls who will abort.

I hope that on the happiest day of your life, a 5th of whiskey driving a pickup slams into you. I hope you are parlayed from your ears down, and I hope he gets off with probation.

>personal and civil liberties.

libcuck thinks crossdressers getting to piss in the women's room is a major issue.

And what civil liberties have been lost under the right-leaning court?

WOW THE EDGE ::::^^^^)))))

>Omar Mateen for prez 2020!

Actually Obama let a US ambassador die in fire. It was his no boots on the ground directive that got him and the other patriots killed. Hillary just put him there on orders. Still don't know why. It was Hillary who pushed our involvement in Libya. Her Quote; We Came we saw he's dead" followed by laughter. Who's laughing in Libya today?

Jesus Christ I don't fucking care. Fuck Libya and anyone who goes there and dies. Nothing that happens in Libya is any concern of mine when electing a president in the U.S.

All these people thinking anything humanity ever did or ever will do actually matters in the grand scheme of things.

Saved Thank you. What I' thinking is a an arrow bumper sticker like the Hillary logo that starts with an L and just says liar. I am old and lack the skills. When I was in the US Army Ronald Reagan was my CIC.

Please educate us with your clear view of the bigger picture. On second thought don't bother because we probably aren't smart enough to understand.

Oh so she's not a criminal, just an incompetent fool who jeopardized our national security interests.

I'll totally vote for her now!

youtube.com/watch?v=QSooz2wXpes

She wasn't found guilty so it's clear ahe did nothing wrong at all! Rejoice!

Why didn't you feel that way about George Zimmerman user?

So the fact that ever since George Washington had the job the conduct of foreign policy and starting wars has been determined to be the domain of the POTUS. None of that matters to you. You sound like a 1 issue voter. What is your issue? abortion? Marijuana? Faggotry?

Answer me this OP

If I wipe my asshole after a big dump was there never shit on it?

Cheers mate

Im voting for Trump.

Not because he is the better choice, no! Im voting for him because he will push things to the breaking point. There are systems that need to be rebuilt, but haven't.

Once everything is in a pile of ashes, then we can make progress in this country.

He is likely referring to entropy and the laws of thermodynamics, ergo it's going to get really cold in this universe over time.

...bruh

You have been listening to Susan Sarandon. What you seek is Cloward Pivens. Look it up Cloward Pivens can't happen in the US until the living memory of economic growth like Reagan, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs is extinct.

Absolutely, we should vote for Hillary because she's escaped prosecution once again, this time with the the FBI, all the media and in fact the entire country knowing without a doubt she's guilty as hell.

Hi kyle

Well, voices of reason seem to have shut down the profane and mindless posters.

She hasnt been cleared of wrong doing, FBI just wont prosecute cuz Dems run the political scene and Reps are too much of beta cucks to do anything about it.

OJ did it. Where is OJ? There is still The Clinton Bribe Foundation.

THANK YOU!

I had no idea that this was more than just a simple drunken thought that I had the other night.

ITT: Liberals explaining why they are going to vote for a criminal dedicated to advancing the anti-freedom agenda put forth by Bush and Obama, but not understanding the word "hypocrite" when confronted with any criticism.

OJ is in jail..

Ditto. If she's not on the ballot, I'll be writing in Sanders. I don't really care if my vote is "wasted", both traditional party candidates are garbage and I would literally rather not participate in democracy than vote for either of them.

Cloward Pivens is about as old as I am. So is Silent Spring. Being young you know less. Good luck in life waiting for The Republic to fall so that you can have it your way. Look up The Population Bomb too. Your type has been waiting for this and failing in prediction since Jesus Christ.

That's my point. The ones who believe they are too popular to be brought to account for their crimes eventually become so very arrogant that they go too far. Bill almost got there. Impeached, fined and disbarred. A lesser example would Lindsay Lohan.

I think I have been doing a fair job of shutting them down. I am old Reagan was my CIC, Cloward Pivens etc.