youtu.be/9HiWsTpnueE

76r

fuq u

Lol

Fag

Splurd fuck yes
youtu.be/kvg9mDTRWTg

stop

'HURR DURR SOMETHINGS GONNA HAPPEN IF I DONT DO RANDOM SHIT SOME FUCKING DICKHEAD IN FAGGOTSVILLE TOLD ME' kys summerfag

Hey Sup Forumsros

Fuck u op

KEK

She was so sexy back then.

fuck

spaghetti

Delet this

thats gotta be fake, shes tossing him a bag or something and someone shopped in the baby surely

if its on Sup Forums its gotta be real faggot

Dang, he even planted a glove at the scene.

grinned

niggers tongue my anus

thats shopped you can tell by the pixels........i am an expert in pixel technology

wtf is this

ffs

immunity cat is always with me

>Ha, you must be real stupid! You sent data to a server that contained a rendering of pixels to form a message saying that you couldn't be affected by another bit of data that was formed into a picture on a light box that contained pixels that formed into what your brain recognized as words and interpreted to mean that because of this process your mother, due to completely unrelated causes, will die in her sleep! Well, buddy, HIS data that he sent to the server that was then sent to your computer which was put into your light box forming a picture that contained words that specified is said words were interpreted by your brain, and you didn't create more data that contained pictures that formed words, your mother would die, AND you can't create more data that contains pictures that form words which are interpreted to mean that these have no effect on you! HHAHAHAH, you must feel pretty dumb right now!!

This is literally what children do on playgrounds. This dumb horse shit needs to stop.

essey
youtu.be/1TNvNuMoma4

>pixel technology
lost

gick mulvin
youtu.be/tAuZ888fxJ0

?

fat

Fucking Viper

lmao i actually lost

Nice trips boi

Are you retarded, trolling, or some how think those derp videos made by 9 year olds is funny.

i wanna shot the man who created the "mother will die in her sleep" shit

I can't believe how fucking stupid all of you are. Please, mods, they are all under age, and therefore must be banned, thank you.

dsa

My mother died 5 nights in a row now. I guess she's immortal, if she dies on cue for me reading this message every time.

(you)

Garfield played by a normal cat

Please, she's been here too damn long. She needs to go.

aren't these threads bannable or some shit

please end your miserable existence

A fatal mistake in your logic is to believe your sense of humor is superior to that of others. End your own life.

Fuck.

Like what you see?

Checked

xd

You know immunity cat has a clause against clauses that try to render him powerless right?

Agreed I fucking hate them.