> How?
> Team? League?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT3PElHuxCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything besides the MLS

first off, it is called football.

Schalke, thank me later.

Before anyone says it, don't follow MLS. It's not going to be beneficial at all unless you want to watch a shitty league.

Start out with Premier League, (the English and most well known league.) Watch the Champions League when it rolls around, (Where all the best clubs in Europe in all of the leagues play against each other.) and major international tournaments. After a bit, you'll just get it.

- Fellow Americunt

why the fuck would you speak british english

Thanks mate!

watch CL
and euro/world cup every 2 years

eventually youll like a team and then you can follow that domestic league

If you want to watch crazy football with lots of excitment and less tactical discipline: Watch the Premier League and choose your club.

If you want to watch very disciplined football as well as highly techinical: Watch La Liga next next season

>tells him not to watch the MLS because its shit
>tells him to watch the BPL, unironically
LMAO

Ayy

lack of parity in La Liga though. Serie A or Bundesliga are somewhat more balanced.

>Atletico, Real, Barcelona
>Juventus
>Bayern, ''''''''''''''''''''''Dortmund''''''''''''''''''''''

>Schalke

but it is shit compared to the eplel

>Serie A
>balanced

Man, our league is literally shit tier from 2006.

It's the best league to watch

>Bundesliga
>balanced

it's even worse than La Liga numbnuts, Bayern have won the league 4 years running and it looks like they'll win it again this coming season

follow the swiss super league. i would recommend you support fc lugano they have the dankest memes

>fc lugano
>not the young boys

yes they are also fun to watch. too bad all their good players will leave

EPL on NBC and NBCSN
Bundesliga on Fox and FS1
Champions League on FSN1 and E!SPN
LigaMX on the beaner channels.

you need to actually play it with your m9s, then it just snowballs

this + get into betting + fantasy football

Watch primeira liga

It's easily the best league to watch if you're new. Most entertaining by far.
Patrician choice will be Italian league.

For starters, watch BPL, Serie A and Bundesliga. Forget about La Liga because it'll give you a brain damage and make you think that Barcelona or Real Madrid are the only teams in the world.

Also follow the Copa Libertadores (South American equivalent of Champions League) and every NT competition, even the meme ones.

Ignore all other advice, watch your nearest MLS team. Until you see a team from your patch beat a team from someone else's patch, you won't know what it is to be a fan. Following some foreign club you have no connection to is pale facsimile of fandom.

Seriously, I'm not memeing. The standard of play may be lower, but you'll get a lot more out of it.

just watch the premier league, it's the most entertaining by a fucking mile, the other top leagues are boring as fuck

Watch Serie A or Premier League

bandwagon a PL team with an income of spurs and upwards and enjoy the ride

arsenal, liverpool and spurs are the best bandwagon choices, the other 3 wont give you any sense of achievement/despair

The Premier League is the best-marketed league in the world, has relatively high parity amongst teams and all relevant shows/news outlets/fan forums are in English. Sure, the tactical level isn't as high as in Spain or Germany, but it's an exciting league with lots of end-to-end stuff and highly skilled players.

So yeah, go watch that.

m8 the EPL season set to begin has EVEN MORE meme potential than the last one
if you dont watch sport for them memes kill yourself

when you're an american around other americans and one of them calls it football it is cringe inducing

we know it's called football. but if you call it that around here you sound like a fucking tryhard

Should probably just stick to your containment """""sports""""" then desu

Pretty much what everyone else says, EPL first. But once you've settled in, Ligue 1 is true patrician tier football

This^. But try to take in a MLS game to support an American team. Yeah, it's a bit less of a league but it's like supporting a local band :). My vote pick an English team after watching a season. You will see some great games and world class players

PL has god-tier managers now too

Start with PL, it's less tactical than Serie A/La Liga/Bundes but is the most competitive and full of meme magic. Watch a season, see which team appeals to you most and then support anyone but Arsenal.

Make sure to watch Champions League for the best clubs in Europe.

playing fifa helps as well

it made me appreciate that there was more going on than "hurr durr a bunch of guys passing a ball around and running"

you should probably just take a short walk on a long pier. i know you have plenty of those there.

>short walk on a long pier
well i fucked that up

you're still a limey prick though

US intelligence here,lads

I chose Chelsea because I hate niggers and Muslims and they have the least. The true white team.

So go off that I guess.

Ligue 1 is pretty good if you ignore that P$G exists

Argentinian Primera is streamed on YT on Futbol Para Todos, you could boast before other Americans wathing footy that you already knew the talent their clubs bought.

i just got off a ten hour shift and am tired. do they even work in your third world shithole or do you just squat by the corner all day?

Not sure if this thread is still active, but is the Eredivisie any good?

Sporting,dortmund ,barca

Is this league any good?

Best team in the repective leagues for 2016/2017:

>La Liga
Barcelona + CL

>EPL
Manchester City + CL

>Bundesliga
Bayern + CL

>Portuguese League
Sporting + CL

>Ligue 1
PSG + CL

Yes

Not so much anymore. It used to be my favorite league by far, but the level of play has fallen off. It has always been a 3 team league with Ajax, PSV, and Feyenoord, but Spain is a 2 team league, Germany and France are 1 team leagues. The Dutch league is still great if you want to see a lot of young players that will move to bigger leagues. Although there are fewer of those at the moment. Dutch football as a whole is having some issues right now. I would still watch it if Fox Sports hadn't dropped it here in the U.S.

NYCFC is pretty enjoyable team to watch. Been following and winning money with them.

Follow your local team.

As it's probably a shit team, you're allowed to bandwagon a big club. The choices are:

>Bayern Munich, but they dominate their league too much
>Paris Saint-Germain, but same defect, and they're more plastic than Bayern
>Real Madrid or FC Barcelona (for the biggest stars) for the beautiful game
>a big English club (Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool) for an entertaining show in the most competitive league
>if you like more technical and less demonstrative stuff, an Italian club like Inter Milan, Juventus or Milan AC should be good

As you posted a pic of Messi, I suppose bandwagoning Barcelona makes sense, it's a really big club with genuine history and a beautiful game. But you're losing the benefit of the English language you'd have with the British league.

Also, watch the Champions League games, they're the best ones.

Follow Middlesbrough

Follow MLS, dumbass

You can't blame him for wanting to follow better quality football though.

No one only follows his own league when it's bad.

Pls dont become another Farsa bandwagoner

>Portuguse League
>Sporting Lisboa

Kill yourself

EPL because it's the most competitive league and has the best memes. You should support Spurs. :)

if i was american i'd probably just watch cl and mls t︃bh

Support your local team.

forget it, football is fucking shit, we just use it to troll Americans
>they actually watched the euros kek

how is bayerns liga more balanced than la liga?
Same for serie A, where juventus dominates.

it's called football

it's call assocotioacional football or wogball

EPL is the ultimate meme league for interesting football

>Zmerding CP

I like how Liverpoop still gets the big boys treatment besides """only""" winning a CL a couple years back and spending a gorillion pounds and being consistently shit for years on the EPL

Who is the biggest memeteam for me to support?

lestah

DA FOXES
A

FOXES

support your local football team, don't be a bandwagoner like the juventurd supporters here in Italy

>supporting an MLS team

dont actually do this

Hoverla Uzhhorod is the best choice

if you want to improve you have to do this, than you can watch whatever you want...

Just like Sporting in Portugal

Don't fucking listen to this guy. If you have a local team, support it. The reason MLS is so shit is because of how shit support for soccer is in this country. As far as foreign clubs, just choose one you are interested in based on what they are known for.

I chose Everton because of Tim Howard, and I stayed because of the fanbase.

>Sporting

i've been going to Everton since the 90s, I found it strange when I heard foreign accents at Everton at first, now I think its a very good thing, our club can only get better from becoming a global brand and having a presence worldwide

You guys are pure evil. He will start following a prem club and its gonna be ok until they face an european one. He will end crying and hating this "semen slurping" sport.

user, just search best football club of the history on google and start following that team.

It's great. I've got a season ticket in the main stand and for whatever reason I get loads of big groups of foreigners round me. I remember a few years ago a group of 20 or so Belgian fans in Fellaini songs singing in French or Flemish or whatever next to me. For the stoke match there was a big Dutch stag do with them all dressed as WWE wrestlers, when stones gave away that penalty Hulk Hogan almost cried

i was fuckin crying at how shit our team were last season, west ham at home was devastating

You can support both since euro games are on way too early to begin with

Just don't support an Mls team with the words United, city, fc, or real fucking hate it when they try to be all European in their name. Here in America we like things to be marketable look at the nfl and nba team.

>Sporting

why is there so many leagues. makes it so confusing to get into. i'm not even sure where to begin.

Just pick a team or more and watch their games. You will then get used to it.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=qT3PElHuxCY

Serie A is the best league. Has the excitement and personality of the premier league combined with the tactical side of the Bundesliga. Pro tip: Support Palermo and buy yourself one of those cool pink shirts

Missed that one was too hungover kek

/copalib/ tho it's almost done

I cried at the beginning of part three.

Watch EPL and Bundes.

La Liga and Serie A have that 3rd world feel to them because stadiums are ancient and average attendance is low.

just watch the Austrian League its the absolute best

we even have a good player

How do you guys watch premier league? Looking at the schedule, all like 12 games are on the same day, at the same time, early as fuck in the morning