So why is this a crime again?

So why is this a crime again?

"According to the police report on the incident, Lehnardt told her sponsor that she started playing naked Twister in the living room with a group of the teens before she left the game to have sex with an 18-year-old in the bathroom.

The sordid tale wasn’t done there, however, because after the tryst in the bathroom, Lehnardt was apparently still “horny,” so she brought out her sex toys and began to pleasure herself in front of the gathered teenagers, according to AugustaCrime.com.

The group then got naked and got into Lehnardt’s hot tub and continued to party.

At this point, Lehnardt told her sponsor, she fell asleep but was awakened to find her daughter’s well-endowed 16-year-old boyfriend having sex with her."

oh what a horrible crime. can't let teenagers have that much fun. pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/05/naked-twister-mom-avoids-jail-after-having-sex-with-teen/
gawker.com/horny-mom-threw-teen-daughter-a-naked-twister-sex-party-1697948520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like a typical tuesday night at my house.

sure it does

She's pretty would love to ram her!!

Bruh we already had this thread 3 years ago

>why is this a crime, they were having fun
top zoz, what are laws

Is there a video of this?

maybe something similar but this was just in the news today

the point is the law is absurd

She not ugly, i would fuck her brain out lol.

bc underage drinking
bc weed
bc masturbating in front of minors

>>going of the top to be the cool mom

she was arrested for giving minors alcohol and drugs

there's no crime about this, she just got caught that's all.

Statutory, providing alcohol and drugs to minors, I'm not sure why this wouldn't be a crime.

People having fun doesn't make things not illegal.

well thank god they caught her, now these 16-18 year olds will never be able to get alcohol and pot again
malum prohibitum crimes shouldn't even be illegal

Thank MADD

>malum prohibitum crimes shouldn't even be illegal
Thanks for reminding me of that word, been trying to think of it all day.

Also, I agree -- with the exception of malum prohibitum crimes that are actually harming someone or infringing on someone's basic rights.

These kids were all having a great time, they WANTED to be there (they weren't forced to be there), and none of them got hurt in any way. This alone should be enough to disqualify this as a crime.

>what are laws

There are gangbangers doing drive-bys and all the law cares about is some rednecks got drunk and fucked. What are laws indeed.

>Also, I agree -- with the exception of malum prohibitum crimes that are actually harming someone or infringing on someone's basic rights.

if they were they wouldn't be malum prohibitum, they'd be malum in se

This lady is either A. An aging women looking for some attention and wanted to impress a bunch of teenagers or B. A mental health patient who probably grew up doing drugs and partying and allows her kids to do it now and considering she doesn't have a husband and has like five kids I think it's B.

>> The girl told her mother that she felt guilty because the boyfriend’s ten-inch penis was too large for her and so he needed to have sex with the mother instead.

lek'ed

So have teachers nudes ever leaked in scandals like this? I know this is tangentially related but I don't feel like making a new thread for it. Normally the teacher is hot, but we never see the pics.

Literally this

The 16 year old was arrested for rape dumbshit

no, this happened a long ass time ago lol

Not necessarily. There can be multiple instances of a single malum prohibitum crime in which some are harmful or infringing, and in which some are not. For instance, if the kid is 17, statutory isn't harmful if it is fully consensual and the younger of the two is not being manipulated. If they are being manipulated or aren't really willing but doesn't want to voice their objection, then it is harmful. Two cases of statutory, one should be a crime and the other should not.

Yes but manipulating someone into sex is a different issue than age of consent. Manipulation/coercion is malum in se regardless of age, whereas age of consent is malum prohibitum

>implying a driveby is legal

The story was posted because she was sentenced Wednesday, June 29, 2016
The original story when she was arrested was April 2015

I'd bang her

Not if the manipulation was solely due to implications from age difference. A young man could be afraid to tell a 40 year old woman coming on to him no -- that is not explicit manipulation, and thus the only crime it could be charged as is statutory. You are arguing just to argue, you incorrect faggot.

But they don't do any real investigation for most of the crimes people really care about, like robbery or home invasions. The PD in my city refuses to even use fingerprinting because they can't afford it unless it's a murder case.

They like cases like OP's because they don't have to do shit, someone slipped up in conversation and now they've confessed to something that carries jail. What a great time to be a cop. Who needs to patrol the streets anymore?

Besides it's absurd to legislate to enforce cultural norms when the culture itself already enforces its own norms passively. It's an entirely redundant exercise.

Source of story?

You're trying to say that manipulating someone into sex against their will is wrong only because it's illegal. That's bullshit and you know it.

nypost.com/2016/07/05/naked-twister-mom-avoids-jail-after-having-sex-with-teen/

This was not just in the news today. The fuck are you, some kind of retard?

look at the date jackass

Look at the date, dumbass.

gawker.com/horny-mom-threw-teen-daughter-a-naked-twister-sex-party-1697948520

As already mentioned, that was the original arrest.

The news post today was because she was just recently convicted and sentenced.

Learn to read.

No, I'm saying that an instance of an action could fall under the legal definition of a crime and be harmful, while another instance of an action could fall under the same and no other legal definition of a crime and not be harmful. Both would be the same crime by legal definition, and the standard crime of this type would be malum prohibitum, but certain instances of this same malum prohibitum crime should be prosecuted as the malum prohibitum crime if there is not conclusive evidence to charge them with a different due to strict definition.

You fucking nigger.

ITT: Americans and their stupid shit.

But look at the date you stupid motherfucker.

The distinction between prohibitum/in se described the act itself idiot. Either the act of manipulating someone into sex is wrong only because there's a law prohibiting it (malum prohibitum), or because it's inherently a violation of another person (malum in se).
You're just embarrassing yourself trying to get around it.

I never said the original arrest happened recently. Does your dumb ass not know the difference between being arrested for a crime and being sentenced for it?

Dumb white Americans doing shit that is beneath most animals.

Treating 16 year olds the same as 6 year olds is hardly an american-only problem.