Why would you vote for one of the two parties shitty candidates when you can feel the Johnson?

Why would you vote for one of the two parties shitty candidates when you can feel the Johnson?
>inb4 it's a wasted vote. If everyone who thinks he can't win actually voted for him, he would win.

I'd vote Johnson if it didn't guarantee a Hillary win.

Hillary will beat Trump either way, i figure the best option is to try to get as much support for Johnson. There are a lot of Bernie supporters who feel like they have to vote for Hillary, but don't want to. I think they just need to hear more about Johnson to switch them over

I'll probably vote for him, since I hate both Hillary & Drumpf, but if it's close, I'll end-up voting for the cunt, since I can't stand the thought of a reality show President.

I think the biggest thing is trying to convince people that he actually has a shot at winning. Too many people are afraid to "throw away their vote". Any suggestions on how to raise awareness that he has a lot of support?

sorry op Aus just tried this shit with independents and the greens, we were suppose to figure out our leaders 4 days ago and we are still waiting, this shit really is a wasted vote cause they just literally sell it to each other in the houses anyways for the backwards two party system 'democracy' has boiled down to.

Its not a vote wasted, he could get easily above the 13% they are projecting for him if all the disenfranchised voted for him instead of shill or trump

Thing is, I voted for him last time, but after seeing him talk once on Bill Mahers show (whos a total faggot btw), im voting trump. Johnson just has no energy or charisma.

Why would I vote for Johnson? He's exactly like Clinton, but with her we'd make history by electing our first female president. #ImWithHer

The two part system is the problem, it allows all of the money and corruption to stay in power while keeping everyone divided. Is there any way to fix this?
I saw that as well. But I'm looking for a candidate who wants to improve things, not one who is exciting and can lie to the public better than the rest

How is he exactly like Clinton? I don't care for the novelty of electing the first female of she is as shitty as Hillary. I hope this is a troll

Fuck you

Because after Bernie lost, I'm ready to vote for Trump. He's the new Nero and I'm ready to watch Rome burn. Hillary is just more of the same sick oppression, while Trump will actually bring about a full collapse when he raids the treasury with his wall building companies.

THIS

The idea is that we vote for another party, break the repetition. Aus politics is so fucking corrupt its actually scary now. But it doesn't work democracy hasn't been working for a while and the longer time goes on the more obvious this shit is. A solution.....fuck knows break it down and rebuild one for the people, but then brexit just happened so we don't know how well that would work either.

R u kidding me?

>feel the Johnson
Be honest. Is that why you're voting for him OP?

Thank you for actually trying to provide a solution. Best of luck to you in Australia. I wish we could break it down and start over

Somebody got the joke...

So much of this meme is bullshit... But what do you expect of people who get their politics from Internet pictures and buzzfeed headlines.

Trump is not a racist. Hes a reasonable guy who talks big and gets shit done.

ikr, democracy feels close but we need something to watch over these greedy cunts.