Female here. Uhm.. how do break a boy's heart and make him cry? Me and my friends have this bet...

Female here. Uhm.. how do break a boy's heart and make him cry? Me and my friends have this bet, whoever makes a boy cry first, wins a thousand dollars.

I've already picked a target. It's this nerdy boy in class who has a crush on me, whom I usually ignore because he creeps me out and has no friends.

I'll pretend to like him for a few weeks, and then what? How to make him cry?

Show him your cock

Rob him. Break his arm. Break his leg.

No joke, have sex with him. Or at least try.

Get the guy thinking you're down, tell him what he needs to do on everything (both for your sanity and to force him into submission), then dominate him. It doesn't matter if you're good or not, it'll be the best he's ever had. Then, right after it, drop him dead. No talking, no texts, no phone calls, nothing. Dead. When he starts trying to act all chummy or friendly with you, act disgusted, call him a creep, everything you can think of.

You want a boy to cry? Break his heart, but first you have to win it.

Well how bout this. Follow the three step plan. Step 1) Get the FUCK OFF OF THIS SITE. You piece of living shit. Breaking helpless kids' hearts isn't aome fucking game bitch. You are the reason why I am never getting married

Shit bait.

Positive pregnancy test. Tell him you'll keep it. Then abort.

If the bet is just to make a boy cry just let a kid in on it, agree to split it with him and settle for half.

I will help you break his heart, but first tits with timestamp or GTFO.

>Falling for this nonsense.

1. Tits or GTFO
2. Checked.

Let him fuck you in the ass. Works everytime

Date him for a couple months. Be his first kiss, his first bang, his first love. Then why the time is just right... Fucking kill yourself. I guarantee he'll cry.

Show him your cock, trips wasting fag

Kek

If you are a female...first things first...tits and timestamp or GTFO

you kill yourself after rubbing dogshit on your sweaty balls

tell him your mother is sick and ask to borrow like $300. then use the money to go on a date with some other dude, make sure he finds out

Show him your tits and suck his cock. Maybe let him finger you. He will cry of happiness

It's easy. Date him make him fall in love with u, then fucking kill yourself. Not only will u win ur bet but we also not have to deal with dumb twats who cant figure their own shit out

Suck his dick and let him fuck you in the ass, then tell him his weewee is small

"Uhm how do break a boy's heart"
Are all of you so naive you believe this is real??

I cry every day at least twice, show him some sad movie

>Czech'd

Act like you're gonna Fuck him and when he goes to put his dick inside you, grab it and crack it in the middle... He'll
Cry

Check'd so I'll ask for tits with timestamp and give you one piece of advice. Go out with him a few times and then "accidentally" text him that you're with some boring retard and you can't wait to leave so you can find a real man while you're out somewhere with him and pretend you meant it to go to your friend instead.

Tits, preferably. Otherwise gtfo.

How is anyone going to prove that they made someone cry?

I haven't cried for several months. Give me a movie to watch.

Nice trips
Get the little fucker drunk
Watch Marley and me
Win $1000

Cheat on him? Act like you really like him and make him feel like he's more of a person because of you. Get his trust and loyalty. Say how great he is and stuff. After a while have sex with a hunk and explain how hunk fills a part of you that he doesn't. Then go back to him for his "personality", then leave because of his "personality", he'll keep crawling back to you if you play it well enough

guys are really stupid usually so its not very hard

honestly, the easiest way to make him cry is to trick him into betraying you in your faux relationship, and pretend to be hurt by him. if you cry in front of him and say that you loved him and he betrayed you, it'll make him cry 100%

>Not bottling your friends tears

You gay bra?

Have him watch the video "Last Minutes with Oden" on Vimeo, snap a picture of him for proof or w/e

Otherwise just get into a relationship with him tell him you need a picture of him crying

heres the gif in better form oopsies

Why is everyone falling for this shitty bait?

Show him Sup Forums

Catch the tears in your hat

You sound like a cunt tbh.

Nice trips.

I'll cry for you for only $400, and save you the effort of trying to get someone else.

We know it's bait we've all seen it before but it's a lot more fun than your name my faggy band thread

Last one I've cried about was living by some russian director. Kind of like that sad trash, everybody is dead, life is shit and so on.

this

Bridge to Terabithia.

Op, listen carefully: you have to suck his cock.

Sounds like you're a popular slut.Watch, when someone breaks your heart, you will be the one crying and I that does happen. Now fuck off underage bait. Immature people such as yourself do this type of shit

I post the India threads. Thank you very much.

Show him dem trips

Fucking Brutal

manipulative? did I hit a soft spot? ya im a cunt but only to people who are dicks

This is weak bait but I'm still mad because I bet there's someone out there like this in real life

You steal his memes

Break his PC

Well watch out cunt because dicks fuck pussies and assholes.

hehe its a good thing I like dicks then ;) only if they're decently sized though if you're small u can't do anything for me

Wait for the rate thread weird fag.

>tossing spaghetti everywhere

You are no judge especially not here, thats probably the reason nobody likes you.

Also a three step plan with only 1 step?
No an hero or similar?

Kill yourself, newfaggot.

>mfw Op could be a 75 year old man trying to bait randoms on the Internet

Every day I feel this planet needs a plague more and more.

>rules bitch, tits or GTFO

"YOU'LL GET YOUR DICKS AND YOUR PUSSIES ALL COVERED IN SHEEIT"

The problem with this is that it will create a monster, either one that will follow her around trying to win her back, or one that will never truly love again and end up breaking numerous other hearts in turn.

How to make a school shooter 101

Shut up Dwight.

Read My Twisted World cover to cover. Just do everything the women in that book did to him. It's probably a lot of shit you already do so you are closer to being an hero than you think.

no, we should just kill everyone over fifty. I'd imagine some of them will hide out in the wilderness, but over time, I'm sure we can eliminate the possibility of 75 year olds.

Meet up tell him a crying boy turns you on. Record it. Profit!

>mfw I don't know if you're being serious
>mfw my dick grows harder by the second.

Can we deport the chinks?

or he could stab u cuase he was heart broken. he will hate u after u make him cry. he will either ger revenge or u guys might have a cute couples suicide

if they had a temporary upvote system . u get my thumps up

And then show him your dick..

This is the gold

Make him think you love him and drop him like a hot potato. Duh?

bitches these days use the interweb for everything. even solving their own problems

Winrar

Bitches dnt have problems,bitches are problems

Commit suicide, I'm pretty sure they'll cry a lot.

Also, check'd

KYS
He'll be so sad and cry for days.

Kill yourself

Your dad will probably cry. You'll definitely win the bet.

Your best bet would be to kill yourself. That would really make him cry.

Shit bait and/or ignition to next mass shooting starting with this slut's home room???

Asking for it...fueling agendas.

OP here. This is my second post in this thread. Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm writing the best ones in my diary. I can't wait to see him cry.

Did I mention that I get an orgasm whenever I see guys cry over me? I'm so excited. It's gonna be perfect.

Oh and I'll be video recording the moment when he cries, as proof, so I'll win the bet. An added bonus is I get to watch the video again of him crying and again while making out with my boyfriend.

Fake.

>WINS 1,000 dollars
From who? Yall just gonna give each other $1000? I don't think so

>I get an orgasm whenever I see guys cry over me?
Right, because that's possible . . .

Source of gif?

500 Days Of Summer kinda cracked me up. Couldn't cry but still.

Try some bdsm with him and then break his balls

Decent bait. 5/10, got me to reply

I don't get it
>orgasm while guys cry
How is that psysically possible?
This might be bait but still. Could this happen ._.

just be yourself, it wont last long more than a week ;)

Just be yourself. Someday you'll be able to tell all these stories to your cats.

Who is laying out the grand? Who had that kind of money laying around just to throw into breaking someone's heart? Fuck im a a male user and for a grand ill break someone's heart no problem.

underrated post