Tfw parents don't know if I'm gay or not

>Tfw parents don't know if I'm gay or not
>Tfw ever since I was 10 my mom occasionally asked me "any girls you like?"
>would always ignore her
>dad said "user is going to grow up with a nice beautiful woman and kids"
> when I was 14 dad always asked me if I wanted to go lift weights and get stronger in the gym and paid for Martial arts classes because he wanted me to learn how to fight
>never went to the gym or went to martial arts class
>mom brang me to a restaurant a week ago
>"hey user that's a pretty girl, what do you think of her?"
>ignore mom and eat food, whole meal is silent
>I was always quiet
>for example, whenever there's a kind of attractive girl near me I never look at them, mom is getting frustrated because she doesn't know what's wrong with me
>sometimes go weeks without talking to mom
>just ignoring and being quiet while being smug
>when I was 13 years old my 26 year old brother and my mom were at a Starbucks
>brother eyeing out this grill he thought was cute
>brother tells mom "it's ok, when he gets older he'll like girls
>show no signs of interest in girls to this day
>dad used to ask "how was your day at school?" Everyday
>would never answer
>fast forward now
>dad urges me to go to a therapy appointment, he'll pay for it
>next week is my birthday, planning on killing myself
>parents always putting money under my pillow
>always pas take the money and put it on kitchen counter
>dad says "I feel like I have no son"
>stillsmug.jpg
>haven't eaten in days, but doesn't affect me
>just drink water
>mom urges me to go to doctor
>nah
>Tfw slowly dying because stomach has nothing to process, I mostly sleep all day

I'm a meme God :^)
Should I try the therapy? I just want some free food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DhENIFAaj2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you gay?

Why are you gonna kill yourself, I'm not saying you shouldn't or that you have to come out to your parents but so far your just being autistic

Yeah, are you gay or not? Maybe you should stop being a pussy and tell your parents what's up with you. Spoiled little brat, you think your parents are smug assholes because they want to find out some simple piece of information about you? Fuck you, kid. You're the problem with this generation. "wah, I hate my wealthy/upper-middle class family!"

youtu.be/DhENIFAaj2s

Bro you dont need therapy you know what to do and how to do it you just need to fucking do it and stop thinking ur such a pussy pussy!

Why kill yourself when you can die in glorious combat against your enemies?

>but so far your just being autistic
OP literally may have autism.

Pay some nigger to rape you to death.

OP can you make eye contact with anyone? Do social situations seem overwhelming?

/thread
Op you could just fucking fake it too to make them happy then go secretly choke on cock

kek

Your poor fucking parents must be worried sick about you. Who gives a shit about your edgy little game? Think about someone other than yourself, fuckass

Your parents sound like they really love you even though you ignore them. You sound like a Socipath. I'd go to the therapy and ask for some Socipathy/Autism drugs fam. Then you can be a productive member of society.

OP must die, evolution orders

What you need to do is get some medication for your autism

Find closeted lesbian.

Strike "relationship of convenience."

Seek cock in your spare time, while she eats pussy in hers.

I love'd him in the Gladiator movie

He needs therapy. Its the only thing proven to actually help people with their problems.

I think OP is ignoring us, anyways, he is either a troll or a sociopath, as a psyquiatric i would punch him to death

cant tell if this is bait or not

why do you act the way you do? you make it seem like you have a reason

Idk fam talking seems useless. In online multiplayer games, when someone asks if anyone has a mic, I never talk :^)

Hahaha!

Is that so? What made you start this thread in that case? You clearely need to talk from now and then, it seems you like to draw attention from others by making them worry or mad

Your family sounds nicer than most. You should seek help.

Mfw OP just needs to tell his parents are gay.
Literally had the same story until the part when OP is considering suicide and starving himself to death. Why would you kill yourself for being gay? Its just life. Now, go tell your parents you're a faggot and give them a hug.

this guy gets it

>brang
I don't care if you're a peter-puffer or not; you're a fucking dipshit, and that's even worse.

Here's your faggot, (You).

Literally had the same story until the part when OP is considering suicide and starving himself to death. Why would you kill yourself for being gay? Its just life. Now, go tell your parents you're a faggot and give them a hug..

That's not surprising. I mean, you're not really going to gain anything by talking in online multiplayer and it just distracts you.

But you still posted here, so you must suspect that there is something to gain by communicating with us fags about this.

my mom says she'll always accept me but idk if she'll accept a pedophile

Don't assume op is gay, he didn't say shit about that. He could also be asexual.

Literally had the same story until the part when OP is considering suicide and starving himself to death. Why would you kill yourself for being gay? Its just life. Now, go tell your parents you're a faggot and give them a hug..

/thread
die for the glory of your country.