Any ween fans out there? if so favorite album, and any other bands with that signature brown sound

Any ween fans out there? if so favorite album, and any other bands with that signature brown sound.

Favorite album: The Mollusk

Chocolate and Cheese

> signature brown sound
The hell's that?

my nigga. Mollusk if i REALLY had to pick. Their country album is actually pretty good!

hard to explain. you familiar with poor little birdy? it's got to do with how the song sounds. another one would be the stallion part 3 (really the whole stallion trilogy)

12 golden country hits is my second favorite album. Help me scrape the mucus off my brain is actually a quite beautiful song despite the name.

my boognish tattoo

its been very interesting listing. Found them 6-8 months ago.

Was just thinking about Spinal Meningitis today. think ima play it right now.

Spinal Meningitis is a very brown song.

People think I'm weird for listening to them. But they're so dope! I love the white pepper album but the mollusk has a nice vibe to it. I tripped out when I found out they partially inspired the show spongebob with the mollusk album. They even have seen references in the show

I'm cool with that.

loved them since city garden 1991

did not know that! Guess I don't watch Sponge Bob. neat.

If you could save yourself, OP, you'd save us all...

Nice to see some reasonable people here

Ocean Man plays at the end of the spongebob movie. Also, Gener wrote a couple songs for the show. One about tying your shoes. Deaner wrote the oblongs intro song.

Why don't you piss up a rope user.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BOOGNISH

Mollusk is great but I'm going to have to go with The Pod. So many great songs.

Chocolate and cheese or 12 Golden Country Greats

the pod has some great songs on it. The Mollusk is, in my opinion, their most well produced album.

chocolate & cheese is my favorite. it's like the link between the pod/guava stuff and the mollusk/quebec stuff. but i pretty much love it all, much to choose from depending on what i'm in the mood for.

Not weenesque, but primus has the brown album which the entire thing sounds brown as fuck

you're a poopy poker

wonder how hard it is to book that charter fishing trips deaner hosts

chardonnay and cocaine with the boys

bamp

Dean Ween's wife was my homeroom teacher in high school.