Hey just told a girl I liked her and she sent me this, am I fucked or do I have a shot

Hey just told a girl I liked her and she sent me this, am I fucked or do I have a shot

Don't act on it any further, just treat her like a friend.

She's gonna reject you if you get pushy now

It's a rejection.

That's a really nice way of telling you to fuck off. She is probably thinking of sucking off the person she actually likes.

its rejeciton

treat her like a BAD friend, then see what happens

Yeah you're plan B or C. Do not pursue. She isn't interested.

The way it seems is she's beating around the Bush. This "I don't know" bullshit will keep you on the hook for a while unless you show that you have options. She'll end up dating someone else buy say something like "I still kinda like you though, but I don't want to let this guy down, sorry"
Tl;dr- be an alpha and tell her now or never.

>am I fucked or do I have a shot
Move on.
/thread

>this
/thread

This

user, if you do anything, just show her you care.

Fuck her best friend.

she's letting you down easy.
also, you're friendzoned now.

She basically said lets see what happens

It's a rejection. Just start living your own life, don't talk to her, achieve things, see other people. If she wants you she'll come to you. If not, let it go.

bs she's gonna end up rejecting you
Do this
>stop talking to her before she rejects you directly

If you have to ask it's a no

You are the spare tire she will keep in the trunk as long as your beta ass allows her too. You aren't current dick, wanted dick, or even next dick. You are possible, down the road, if her options become limited due to some unforeseen circumstance dick. Tell her to go fuck herself, you'll be better off and it'll make her hot friends want you.

That's a wall of...

>people saying he has a chance
No she just let him down in a way as not to hurt him he has to move on

she's being really nice to you OP, don't fuck this up by being a "nice guy" and continuing to pursue.

Never going to happen.
Perma-friendzone.
At least you know the truth now, and can choose to move on and quit pursuing this girl.
It's your own fault if you keep going now.
The only way this is working for you is: death to all humans on Earth except for the both of you. She might possibly fuck you at that point.

Send her this:

"if I had a dollar for every time I nutted to a picture of you, i could afford to treat you to a fancy dinner. but i don't, so what do you say we go grab some taco bell (you drive obv), then watch zootopia (got it on blu ray/dvd) and maybe some over the pants stuff?"

Bad pasta, why you think this is funny? It's just shit...

She's being the opposite of nice.

Somebody thinks its funny. Not I, or probably loads of other people, but to some.

trips speaks wisdom
bless

What if something awful actually happened to her?