youtube.com/watch?v=5j0yiRlCfyw
superzooi.com/
superzooi.com/11230/castration-amp-testicle-disection/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Se-_axCmjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Electric Boogaloo
XD

This is why muslims want us dead.

yall remember that webm of the gauze removal after a sex change operation? goood timessss

Burn it all

We do give them fuel for their hatred.

God will have to beg him to use some proactive cx

correction:

>cringe thread part 3

wrong picture

Of everything in this picture, its the British service rifle under the American flag that pisses me off most

What the fuck is that?

>how to cook ramen just right

>cringe
>said the neverserved

A man who has in most cases already killed himself after a drunken regret filled night alone.

True beauty, user.#smashthecistem #loveislove.

it's removal of the gauze after a man got a sex change surgery

Before you faggots react, It's just a fucking M->F gender reassignment surgery.

Dubs.

Which itself is cringe worthy.

I've seen this video in full, he doesn't use ANY pain killers.

Hardcore.

>Before you faggots react
>5th reply

he is likely on meth, can literally do anything on meth; you don't feel anything.

Holy fuck that's so beyond Alpha.. that's fucking Omega.

no u

JUST

Savage mom

>22224 ▶
> (You)
>he is likely on meth, can literally do anything on meth; you don't feel anything.
Nigga he was completely sober, fuckin mental health disaster

youtube.com/watch?v=5j0yiRlCfyw

Kill yourself britcuck. America #1, who gives a shit about the gun.

kek

Because it's not an American gun, you Communist Satanic shit.

Link?

Ready boys

It's a British Rifle under an American Flag, You don't want us to use American Guns?

Fuck you satan.

fuck my everything

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOO

Jeez, that phrase was scrawled on a concentration camp wall by some unknown victim. Now this neckbeard fag is using it.

Also, if you look in the reflection of his sunglasses, I'm pretty sure he's holding his cock.

I.. I thought the worst I could have seen on this site would be Menstrual Pancakes.

God help us in our dire needs.

No, that's not what I meant. It's the fact that autistic bronies are disrespecting soldiers, and all he cares about is the fact that there's a British gun.

Who said it was disrespectful? They could just be a bunch of Patriotic Autismos.

I'm searching as hard as I can, I was in the original Sup Forums thread when it was posted, but I can't google-fu it.

should have eaten it

Refer to
Big mistake, very sorry.

Well, if we're posting shocker shit I might just post Sexy Snek.

double trips tell the truth

Upon my seaches i found the sister site to Sup Forums
superzooi.com/
Holy mother of fuck, worse than liveleak.

WHAT THE FUCK

>U
>FUCKING
>WOT
>M8

My new fetish.
Thanks user, ill die by a snek gnawing on my nob

superzooi.com/11230/castration-amp-testicle-disection/

Wew

She fugly saw her on hot or not apparently she 19

user.. you realize that he wasn't fucking the snake's mouth, right?

18 seconds in is where it's most obvious.

This is a cringe thread like no other

How'd I not see that, holy shit.

>snake pussy
>snake
>pussy
seriously wtf

Pretty sure this one is good

> posted this several months ago in a cringe thread
> still cringiest thing I've heard.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Se-_axCmjE

This is a cringe

snake cloaca, actually, he was basically giving it both anal and good ol' fashioned baby pushin

>baby pushin
>baby
>pushin
>a snek
>my sides
You know what? Sup Forums actually educates me sometimes.

I've never seen a man fuck a snake before. Now I have. For some reason I feel like I'm better for that.

This just made me laugh.

Is this canon?

It's can-not.

tumblr AND undertale?
you need to burn it now

>Asgore
>Gay
okay now I'm triggered

Would probably look better after the swelling has gone down

Fucking kek. Dude in the back's just tryin to grab sum tiddie. Rock on man

Sugetsu m-more like s-s-sugotso

It's canCER

Holy fuck, get this kid some water he's having a stroke.

well, yeah, I mean, I think that's fucking obvious.

>i was not prepared
for this autisum

user, i know the autism makes it hard to use your words, but you can do it

Why.

We've lost this user....

some Drawfag last week drew this for me.

I did halloween with my kids a few years back with that costume.

I hope it was actually a cancerous lump that slouched off.

It would be deserving for someone like that to become what they eat, by eating what they became.

>"It's just having your penis and balls cut off and replaced with a fake labia, folks, what's the big deal?!?"

holy shit

>Abort the mission the AT-PT's have been destroyed!

>sexy snek
>not dead deer

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter.

I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Talos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Talos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Talos, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in the words of Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Talos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!

i wish i was blind

part 2