With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

Here's a better question: Why do these stupid threads keep showing up?

Find something better to do with your time than repeat this thread again. Maybe contribute to a YLYL thread?

If you don't reply to this post, God is real

nope.jpg

Kevin Durant going to GSW proves there is no god

This is still a thing? Fucking hell I think it's been over a year since this shitty meme started, do what your savior did and just die already.

because i can swim

Just taking the bait to point out to any curious theists that the reasons I don't believe in your religion are the very same reasons you don't believe in all the other religions. Just apply some damn logic to your own thoughts, and leave me alone.

check out dis lil slut eh

Im gonna post cuz I never get to see the god memes anymore these days

Because God isnt fucking real

Seen this so many times now, what is that picture actually from?

nice denial

When he's not posting this, hes busy smoking 75 cigs a day

>Implying i'm religious at all
I have never even been to a service of any kind.

derp

I don't understand. There's plenty of proof of God so why do others argue it? Just to irritate people?

that's some obvious bait there sir

There is no proof of either answer. Why do people even care if there is a god or not? If there was, I doubt it's a deity or intelligent power of any kind. You might not even be able to call it an "it" at all. Why think about shit that has no answer?

< this applies to any argument on Sup Forums any topic ever

das bait meng

god hates african children

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

Noice Trips!

Trips have spoken. I guess it must be a spiderman thread.

I can has memeburger??

or fucking his sister

North Korea also believes in inheriting sin.
If you think about it would you only rather have
3 generations of hell or having every generation before and after you to be told they will be
going to hell with out the church. the only difference one is a mind slave and the other is a
physical slave.

are you making a comparison between religion and north korea in defense of religious thinking?

If not and you agree with me, post memez I need moar

Interesting. You choose to embrace science when you think it helps prove the Bible stories, but refute it when it concludes otherwise. Selective acceptance is a cardinal sin (pardon the metaphor) in science. It's a necessity in your head.

godlessness is the tits

There is plenty of proof against god. Mathematics stands as testimate to the fact such concepts are inherently illogical. Welcome to Russels Paradox, noob.

I'm on your side brother.
Jesus is really. God exists.

Kek