Be kind, gentle and loving.

How about making me a sandwich?

Hello

Still here, hi again

Suh,?

that board was specifically created for this type of faggotry
fuck off

GTFO underage fags

OK but this is a random board. ANYTHING is allowed to be posted here.

And you think its OK for all those trap, feet and loli threads to be here but an innocent rate thread is not? Fuck off Terry.

dat newfag logic

pls no bully

That's Jazmine James you newfag

tits or gtfo

Pls r8 m8s

so cuuuuute

kys

Blurry picture is best picture

R8

Would hitler/10

JonTron/10

Blurry/10

ya and her most popular video is where she makes a sandwich for her husband while getting fucked by a robber.
Therefor, user could be referencing that video.
That or he's just some fag

Bullying intensifies

Good evening my d00d

Show me them tats babe.

2/10

Nice backyard bro daaaamn

Ouuuuuch

took this one yesterday. nuke me faggets

kys

You're prettyyyyyy

l0l

Thanks fag u too

ITT: Attention seeking losers

I was referencing the video you coon

YES OMG THANK YOU

:D

Can you match my aryan blood?

Yeah, Luckily I can't match your autistic blood though.

7/10
5/10
7/10
kid/10
8/10
cant really tell, but if i had to make a guess its a solid 8/10
7/10
8/10
4/10
canada/10
6/10
8/10
dayum 9/10 no homo

Oh got an 8 in Sup Forums, great.

Sorry your genes are shit, user.

shit i missed you,
7.5 cuz not quite 8

Your name start with a V?

Feeling sad tonight, fucked up my relationship last night while I was super drunk.

Found one less blurry but worse

ILL TAKE THE 5/10

still pretty!

r8, Sup Forumsros.

Would probably fuck though.

you from northern europe?

how?

not even you

Allahuakbar?!

Lol fucking kidding

If trying to hard to look like a fuckboy and I'm underage/10

Just basically was super drunk, coked the fuck out, started talking shit and all that. Woke up and looked at my texts, insta regret

More recent. Roast or rate.

Probably owns a music.aly/10

The girls of Sup Forums are pretty.

Yeah, how did u realize?

CanOnlySeeDog/10

CreepyUncle/10

The face

No

I would fuck you til you can't walk.

kek

Lucas wtf its dante from down the street

Perfect fat chic angle I'm a grandma been lurking for a few years. Can I get a face rate? Just be Sup Forumsrutally honest.

Please tits and time stamp you're beautiful

Show them titties grandma. Also, how fun would it be to fuck a grandma? No worries of pregnancy. You could cum in them them load after load and it wouldn't matter.

Id fuck that mouth.

Took a photo mid swig. What a fuckwit.

Me as I contemplate reality with my HUGE BRAIN UNF

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FACE RATE YOU IF YOU WON'T EVEN LOOK DIRECTLY INTO A CAMERA?!?!?

suh faggots

Boring looking bitch. You try to look intimidating like you've got a hard edge. You're probably just unintelligent and so "make up for it" by being a cunt to everyone and thinking highly of yourself just because you can pull horny men into your gaping maw of a vagina. Your ego is probably as ragged as your cunt. You probably think your sexuality is a status symbol. It's not, you're just a whore.

Get bent.

:') exactly

why has it become acceptable to look anywhere but at the camera when taking a picture

ALSO THOSE FUCKING EYEBROWS MY GOD. You're the most artificial, plastic looking bitch I've ever seen. Someone oughta put you behind glass. Did someone take you out of your box, Barbie? That totally fucks the value, you know? Hate to say it, but your cunt is devalued as well.

Yeah, basic bitches like you are easy to read. I could flip through you like a book with my GIANT BRAIN UNF

OH YM GOOD ITS PEWPIEPIE!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOM SHOW US YUR SWEDEN DICK PEWPPUHPIL

youre so insecure its visible in your linguistic mannerisms. please stop, nobody is going to think youre "quirky"

>TL;DR I'm intimidated by women who care about looking good and am salty when one crosses my path because I lack masculine security and any modicum of confidence. My defense is to dissect others, it keeps me lonely but I'm too good for others anyway

What a miserable existence of contempt

hairloss/300

:3
Yes, well, I've experienced the truth of human existence and this I will share with you thusly:
Free will is inherently an illusion. Humanity exists in a state of robot-like trance by default.

In conclusion, I am better than you. I'm like a minor demigod.

that ludicrous thought process is the exact same that leads to the creation of religion, people looking for cop out explanations lathered in bias to explain what they arent intelligent enough to solve with infallible logic. ill stop taking your bait now, so dont waste your time responding.