Anyone here ever fucked a pregnant chick? It's something I really want to do, seems unattainable at the moment though

Anyone here ever fucked a pregnant chick? It's something I really want to do, seems unattainable at the moment though

It's pretty good. Really really warm(temp wise) and it gets tighter as she gets further along.

No. Want to.

Was it a s/o or someone you met that was already preggo?

My SO at the time. My kid. Would love to pick up another one one day. Not likely to happen tho...oh well!

Damn, yeah it seems like a hard thing to get. I almost never see any pregnant girls in my day to day life. The pool of selection must be small.

Yeah. A good few.

Enjoyable. Different experiences usually are.

Yes. Random hookup with a future single mother. Was like fucking a regular woman, but the gut was firmer and boobs were lactating when squeezed... breastmilk has so much fat in it that makes for a killer lube for tittyfucking.

How'd you meet?

>Anyone here ever fucked a pregnant chick?

yes! preg puss is very good puss

>really warm(temp wise) and it gets tighter

my wife got sooo fucking wet too and very horny
could not get enough of that preg pussy

Pregnant chicks are the best, hormones make them horny as hell and their tits get huge towards the end.

Yes, the candidate pool is small. Besides my wife I have ever nailed 3 other preggo chicks in about years of trying. One was a one night thing, one was a few months fling, and one I've been seeing for almost 4 years (sometimes infrequently but still get together) and did her through both of her pregnancoes. Best part is you can't get them pregnant because they already are. Ha!

I have before, the sex was the same as normal chicks, but she let me drink milk from her breasts, shit was cash

Oh yes great pussy!!!

8 years of trying....should have proofread before I hit submit....

I fucked my friend who told me a way to enduce labor was to fuck her.

How'd you meet them? Right now I'm a college senior, so I wouldn't even know where to start to find one

Sadly no. Bucket list thou

I use to live in a rented basement owned by one of my friends. He was in some sort of open relationship with his wife so she would always come sleep with me from time to time. Eventually she got pregnant and her sex drive went wild. Everytime her husband was out of the house she would come straight downstairs. There was a point where she was so sexually frustrated that she found five other guys to sleep with. One of them which ended up renting the basement with me a few months later.

Craigslist. Missed connections. We both got catfished, went in thinking we were different people. Liked each other enough to fuck that very same day.

I met all 3 at coffee shops, just started chatting/flirting like I would a non pregnant chick. It's really a numbers game, I probably said hi trying to strike up a conversation with hundreds of pregnant chicks. Just chat up and try to be charming to them whenever you see one...well one that you find attractive.

That is actually very true.

I used to be with a girl that I got pregnant a couple of years ago. Best part is you get to nut inside of her everytime.

100% true. Sex and instant labor pains. There's something in cum called prostaglandin or something that accelerates labor.

No milk when preggo. Milk comes a week or so after birth, faggot. 4 kids here

it can stay as long as it keeps getting used.. so ya...

You don't need to be pregnant to have milk in your breasts.

As long as you stimulate the breasts and trick your body into thinking it needs to produce milk, then it will happen.