Feels thread Sup Forums i've fucked up my relationship tonight

Feels thread Sup Forums i've fucked up my relationship tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2mB271AbuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your story user

There's another feels thread slowly dying so I'll jump in.

What's up OP?
I'm having relationship problems too

Listen, you pile of shit, no one gives a fuck about your god damned relationship feels. It's probably one of many until you finally settle with some woman that doesnt love you and you dont love. The fact that you are even able to get a relationship is more than some of the saps have, so unless you actually have anything to complain about, unless your life is ruled by a deep seething hatred for living in the back of your throat and a hurt and brokenness inside of you, no one wants to hear your shit.

Same here user....

man shut up and let him live
fuck you dude, people feel real shit, you don't need to be an asshole to someone who just lost the one good reason he had to get up in the morning
just leave fucker no one wants your un-ironic sense of entitlement or your fake maturity
I hate people like you, fuck off

ey b0ss

Please tell me about it. Im going through the same stuff with my 4 year relationship.

Give him a break, has been on his pc so long that he has lost all emotions other then boredom, and butthurt.

Many would call this faggotry, but not i.
No, what i call user is an autist.

Well, i can't explain that good because thats how much i fucked up, but to sum up the entire thing, she moved away, i cant keep up texting her cause of problems im dealing with, i forget less and less everyday, tonight i texted her after a while, i said i feel empty in the relationship, she said she wanted a break and some time

Not OP but
Same here bro, Well this august will be four years. I don't think we'll make it and it hurts. :/

fuck me why did i have to see this of all images. just as i was starting to feel good for the night.

Please! Some people here have never had a reason to get up! Or at least not for many, many years. Some of us have actually felt genuine pain, a disdain for life because of the way it treats us. This man has simply lost a woman, some cannot even get a woman. The feeling of losing a relationship is temporary, when you are someone such as this. Yet the pain of abuse, neglect, and the evil of the world is permanent. This is nothing compared to the pain of others.

You all deserve it for being stoner losers who spend all their time on the internet

I'm sorry.

Im sorry to hear that. Why dont you think youre going to make it? Whats wrong between you and significant other?

Will be with my girl for 3 years in November. She's absolutely in love with me, and I greatly care for her, but I don't think I can be in the relationship anymore. Not sure if I just can't hack relationships or if this is really not meant to be.

Im sorry, what makes you think that? What made you think that its not meant to be? What happened?

thank you for being the shining light of Sup Forums during this summerfag blues.

OP, it sucks. I know the feeling very well, but shit hurts and you've got to get used to it. Cherish the good times, remind yourself of why the bad times happened, and move on knowing you've grown stronger and closer to the best you who is able to find the perfect fit for you. Be strong, user.

fuck it, i'll bite again...
dude, I haven't kissed a girl in a long ass time, I haven't felt affection towards a girl for even longer. My pain is permanent, I know what it feels like.
My pain should not take away from someone else's pain because of how long it lasts, what matters is just how much it stings.

user you didn't fuck up. If she was going to move away that was already going to cause a big problem in the relationship if neither of you were prepared for a long distance relationship. And if I may ask what problems are you dealing with?

Im just sitting here being as alone as i have been my whole life. Is it bad that at this point i just want to see others be happy?

Tl;dr you're just jealous of OP because you can't get a girl to like you.

Long story man. I acted out on stupid thoughts, overreactions. we ended up going on a "break" and are still on it for a fucking month.
There's a lot of reasons why we are as well. I think the main one is I revolved too much of my life around her. Obsessive like almost. And that I'm an unaccomlished loser.

She tells me she thinks it's best for us and we'll come up better. Part of me wants to believe thst but the other part thinks thst she is looking for someone better while im on the back burner.
I've given her chance after chance to tell me how she really feels and if she really wants this. She says she does but I think she's doing it to spare my feelings.
Idk man. Im starting to think I'm the one who needs to call it off.

I mean I want us to be together but if we're not happy then what's the point

Hang in there

No, that's the best approach.
Trust me, affection/positivity in any form towards others is the first sign of emotional maturity and stability/recovery of the heart. If you see others happy, it becomes easier to contemplate the possibility to see your own happiness in the future. By helping others, you slowly recover and the favors are repaid in full: Your reward for kindness and emotional support is the comfort of mental/emotional stability for yourself.

I know exactly how you feel. Try to tell her exactly how you feel to her in the most honest way and clear intentions, dont hold back anything.

Goddamn man. Not the same user but shit I need to try this approach. Maybe then I'll have better days where I'm not just moping around what a dissapointment I've become

Pain can effect different people differently. There are people in the world who will never know family, never have a roof over their head, or a good home. That doesn't diminish the pain someone else feels when someone leaves them, when they lose a loved one, or when something else negative happens. It doesn't work that way.

I spent the first eighteen years of my life being screamed at, beaten, being constantly afraid of the rest of my family, being told I wasn't part of the family because I was adopted; it went on and on. I left home after high school, but those things followed me wherever I went; they had been beaten into me, become a part of me, of the way I looked at myself. It took another eleven years of drug addiction, alcoholism and failed relationships before I was able to break the cycle I had fallen into. I won't say that it was my fault, I do feel like I was a victim in the whole thing; I WILL say though, that my later behavior and attitude kept it going.

I'm thirty three now and happier than I've been in a long time. I know there are people out there that have lives WAY worse than mine, who don't have a light at the end of the tunnel. I wish there were things I could do for those people, but I still have days where I don't even know what to do for myself, let alone others. Thing is, its important to acknowledge the pain of others, that they feel things you don't feel, for reasons you don't understand. That's part of being a decent human being, like it or not, accept it or not.

So whatever bug crawled up your ass, just get over it. Just because someone somewhere else is hurting worse than you, that doesn't mean your pain is worthless, or unimportant. It never, ever means that.

Thanks for that post, it reminded me of this.

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that" - Robin Williams.

Help others heal, and you will heal along with them.

That the thing user. I have and she just says things like " I don't want to deal with your drama, we're on a break and sorry if it's not enough for you."

I sent her a big thing while drunk haha.
But fuck man. I barely get replies when I text her. It's like she rarely wants to see me ever.

This sounds gay as fuck but Im just trying to feel loved once before I kill myself just to see if thats something worth keeping me here. Theres this one girl that makes me actually feel like a human being when im around her but it seems as though she doesnt want to be around me. My life hurts I want to kill myself everyday. I want somebody to care about me just once.

Happened to me 3 years ago
>Be me, an edgy 16 year old
>Play Xbox because I haven't discovered PC yet, not really.
>decide to play minecraft, because, what else will I do
>I had a few games, Black Ops 2 and Minecraft were by far my favourite
>I made many friends, deleted many friends, that's just how it works.
>I made one friend, edgy 16 year old like me at the time, he changed his gamertag, but he was known as "T-Reks"
>Well, anyway T-Reks and I became friends, pretty good friends and we decided to play some minecraft
>damngood.jpg
Well, anyway, I made a world, on survival mode, peaceful, because I was a noob, T-Reks asked to join ,I said sure, why not.
>We played for a week straight until this new kid started joining the server
>Kids name was Adam1922 I'll just refer to him as Adam
> Well, We played on the world every day for at least an hour and Adam would join every other day or so and just work in his corner of the map
I ask T-Reks who he is, T-Reks tells me he's some kid that just added him one day
>whatever.gif
>Adam started playing every day, this is a month in
>Adam for the first time ever, plugged in his mic
>Adam would always say thank you for letting him play with us before he logged off
>He sounded like he had autism, not making a joke.
>We would talk to Adam every day and ask him questions
>Adam decided to tell us he liked this one girl at his school, we talked him into giving us her kik
>T-Reks sent her dick pics pretending to be Adam
>Adam gets on the next day
>He doesnt sound like he normally does, I ask him what's wrong
>Crying.jpg
>Adam got his ass kicked by the girls boyfriend at school
>T-Reks laughs and starts calling Adam names like "faggot, retard, autismo"
>Adam just laughed along with him
>A week passed and T-Reks and I would make fun of Adam every day, Adam rolled with the punches
>One day, we went over to see what Adam was building while he wasn't on
cont.

Is that you user? It's me, I hope you got my massage, I'm the "I love you guy"

Think you could link me an imgur with the story chopped into parts? Kinda hard to read tiny text

Other one hit limit.

The one I liked had to move away and I told her that I would do a long distance thing. She said she didn't want to then ended up getting into a long distance thing anyway.

>pic is end of story. Willing to share again.

I know me telling you to move on or whatever wont make you feel better. Because it just doesn't, hope for the best user. Remember that if she truly loves you, youll know. Regardless of the break you guys are in. Dont worry too much, women like to have their distance. Just keep hoping.

>Adam had built a house, inside was a empty, but outback behind his actually nice house, there was a "grave" with a sign attached, it said "I love you dad"
>T-Reks and I destroy the house and save the game
>Adam gets on the after we do it and plays for a bit, until we here him say he’s going back to his house
>We hear Adam yell "Why did you guys destroy my house!!? I didn't do anything to you!"
>T-Reks started calling him a faggot and saying "well, if you love your daddy so much, why don’t you get him to build you a new one?" then I laughed with him at Adam
>Crying.jpg
>we call Adam a crybaby faggot
>GoDrinkBleach.jpg
>Adam cries some more, then we decided to find his character and kill him over and over again
>Adam starts talking to us
>"Why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends?"
>We were never your fucking friends Adam, get the fuck over it you fucking pussy, fuck you, you autistic faggot
> Adam says more
> "This is why I don't play with people, this is why I told my mom I didn’t want to get minecraft or any games. I came on here and thought you two were my friends, my only friends. I don’t have friends in real life, no one likes me, no one wants me around. All they do is call me autistic and retarded and useless, no girls at my school like me, they think I'm a freak, no one likes me, no one even gives me a chance"
>"This was all I had, ever since my dad died, I came on here to get away from everything, my dad died, then my mom had to get another job, so I couldn’t see her anymore, then I finally tricked a girl into being my friend. Her boyfriend beat me up and I had to go to the hospital, my mom had to take out a loan to pay for my broken ribs. I waited at home every day for you to get on so I could play with you, my only two friends in my life, why does nobody like me. Why don’t you like me. Why..."
>Adam cried for 5 more minutes while T-Reks laughed at him.
>Adam never said anything rude back to us
>Adam went offline

funny part is, I am not the smartest man, but I know pain and suffering better than most people my age.
>I'm 19 and cry nearly every day
>I try my best and fail really often despite this
>sometimes I feel like I'm learning how to be happy again
>but the clever ruse of life is cut short over and over
>hard to be positive when everything points the opposite direction
>my blind motivation to be mature and content with myself forces me to move on in spite of all the mistakes and harsh words from authority
>I hate the fact that I'm pushed into a corner by god, my family, and the world
>my faith is always in question from 6 in the morning to twelve at night
>my hard work is unnoticed
>but none of it changes
>day after day and no one cares at all
>no woman or man even pretends to show interest
>because I have mantits and my smile is creepy
>because I'm ugly and cynical
>because I hate the world just as much as it hates me
>move on, do your work, forget it all, go home, eat, pray, hope for salvation from this daily hell
>just another day my friends
>just one more day, every day

I dont think so. from the other thread? I must not have seen it.

if you right click and open in a new tab you can zoom in

>Checked Adam's friend list
>It was just me and T-Reks
>Adam didn’t log back on for a week
>Then I received a written message from him
> The message was as follows “Hello user, I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, but you knew Adam and I’m his mother. I’m so sorry to tell you this, but Adam committed suicide. I just wanted to let you know that you made him happy, he never really had friends at school because of his disability, so it warmed my heart to know that he had a friend as good as you there for him. He was always smiling after playing with you and would tell me endless stories of your adventures with him and your other friend. Thank you.”
>ThisIsAJoke.gif
>No Way Adam would an hero
I found out an hour later through Adam's Facebook page, which was easy to find because his name was on his bio, that he had killed himself and wrote a letter.
>in short "I can't stand this world anymore, I can't be a burden to anyone anymore and I can't do anything right. I can't live without my dad anymore, and I can't live off of my mom anymore, I just want it to end"
>I couldn't cry, I couldn't do anything but stare
>I deleted T-Reks as a friend and got rid of the rest of my Xbox friends. The last thing I did on Minecraft was rebuild Adam's house and fixed his "grave" with the addition of a new one beside it... his.
>feelsbad…
>feels real bad….
I know it’s just a game, but the sign says "R.I.P Adam: You were a true friend. I love you", I put the world onto a USB which is inside a wooden box on my dresser as of today, the world is in a file titled "Adam",

I just don't feel as if I'm doing enough to care for her. The love she pours out for me is unbelievable and I don't feel like I can return the same thing. I don't handle confrontation very well and have an awful time opening up. I feel like I'm holding her back by being so closed off.

Huh I posted this image here a few weeks back in another feels thread. Got it from there by any chance?

do u have more?

Scars don't heal you dumb fuck. That's why theyre fucking scars.

second part

I feel numb, numb and just so goddamn tired.
There doesn't seem to be anything good left in this world for me, I'm just on auto pilot.
I took away two of my three coping mechanisms because of health reasons, I think I overloaded on so much emotion and stress that there's nothing left.
My one friend who I can talk to about this stuff is angry with me because I bailed on him for the 4th, I just felt like utter shit and wanted to be alone.
It's funny how I do all this to myself, and have no reason to feel this way. Just sinking into nothing.

Don't you ever fall in love Sup Forums.
And this doesn't come from me.
My oldest brother killed himself.
he was with this girl for 3 years, ended up loving her more than he loved himself.
Then she leaves him, my brother can find no pleasure in anything in life anymore.
But I stay close to him, he's my big brother for fuck sake, always there for me when I needed it.
Things for him start going much much better, new job, lots of money. I see him ending up with tons of different girls all the time, he gets back into his hobbies.
Then he disappears for few days.
At first I'm like, he must be at some bitch's house.
Phone is dead.
Then about 5 days after he disappeared a letter from him comes home (we lived together).
He tells me he killed himself, he tells me everything was just him pretending and lying to himself and that he can't live without her.
HE know she doesn't deserve his feelings and just wished he could stop loving her.

Later that day I get a phone call from his ex girlfriend, he had also written to her. She doesn't want to believe it.
I don't want to believe it.
They find him a few days later in his car, parked away from home in a tiny road going into the woods.
He had sliced open his veins.

I miss you bro. I miss you a lot. I hope you manage to find peace and yes, don;t worry I have forgiven you,

Got a load. Gonna boot up my PC just for you my friend.

>being this fucking stupid
think before you post, yeah?

Fuckin loneliness man. Just want a female in my life to laugh, be happy and make memories with. This girl I've been pursuing for months now knows my intentions and is flirty with me but won't let me make a move on her.

She has been staying at my place for a few days. Cuddles up against me and holds me tight throughout the night. But if I try to go any further she won't give me anything and avoid me.

One minute shes all over me the next minute she's a total bitch to me. Laying in my bed right now feeling away while shes sleeping in the room. What do? I'm a virgin and this is the first girl in so long that I've actually really tried to get with. I have problems with displaying my emotions but around her i actually feel normal. I've taken her out plenty of times paid for everything yet it goes no where.

You shouldn't think like that, the fact that she loves you means you are doing something right. Dont let your self doubt take over user. And a tip on how to open up to a loved one would be to write down something personal about your significant other that they dont know or wondering about on a day you feel like you cant return the same love. Write it down with full honesty and meaning. Then the next step would be to tell them exactly what you wrote down. Sorry if that sounds stupid

Well, basically, I want you to know that I care about you I don't know you personally, but I know you. You are anonymous, like me, like the rest of us, you have much to live for, as all of us do, so go back out there, chin raised up and be ready to get knocked down again, because there is no gain without pain my friend. If you ever feel the need, if you ever feel like it's to to An Hero, come here, I will be in a thread waiting for you user, it may not be, but he will knwo you, and me, none-the-less, and it doesn't HAVE to be me, we are the same after all. So don't kill yourself, to do so, would be to kill part of me, and I want to live user, just as much as I want you to live. I love you user. I'll be waiting for you whenever you need me, lurking. I hope to see you post in other threads, speaking of how your life is getting better as opposed to worse. Goodnight user, remember, I care about you.

i am the one that is posting all the images, going to share some of them

Scars don't heal. They stay forever eventually we forget their there until we take a look and remind ourself that it's still there. Even after all this time.

stop being a triggered cuck, no?

Gonna help out brotha

>their there
An Hero user

I'm sorry. Please explain to me what a scar is then :)

how could someone be this autistic?

how can someone be this fucking retarded?

some electronica feels for the night:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2mB271AbuE

Thanks this actually genuinely helps its just I want somebody I can physically be with not like sex just someone i can hug or just look in the god damneyes. The girl ive been hanging out with has the most beautiful eyes ive ever seen but i feel like they arent meant for me. Shes too good for me and it hurts so much because shes the only person who makes me feel like im actually here. everyone else i interact with feels like a fucking robot. Fuck i think im losing it

It was probably her fault. Women are evil.

(ithink that wasu)
thank u!

Cool, I just broke up with my fiancé
We were dating for almost 2 years.
How do I get over this emotional pile of shit quickly?

Not at all. It's a step worth trying. Thanks user

scars fade tho, mine go away after like 3 years

you are missing the entire point of the post, user..

Last one from me for now. Gonna actually read the thread now.

lmao let me guess, this was made by a Sup Forumsack?

Hey man, I have almost killed myself over relationships 2x, because I was such a fucking worthless loser, but having one person that had interest in me led me to being obsessive with them. In one case I ended up feeling even worse because the person was much more accomplished than I was, and we were both dragging each other down to make the other feel better. I was so broken that from near suicide, I was kind of forced to do work on myself and my mental health. I have found sometimes I am not meant to be in a relationship until I can really be with just myself and not hate it. Only then can I actually be in a relationship that is not just to guard against self loathing, but one I can contribute to as a partner. In my case I have had to stay sober because I have no self control with drugs or booze, or even my dick apparently. But pain is a great teacher, and if you can feel your feelings instead of avoiding them, you can actually learn lessons. If you numb the pain, or avoid it, they just come back even stronger. I have probably already said a bunch of crap and common sense stuff, but it does get better if you can just accept feeling shitty, and the feeling of failure, and then move from there.

last time I read that I wept

Sorry I live in reality. Author shoulda used a better metaphor.