Allright Sup Forums, you keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the toronto pride parade...

Allright Sup Forums, you keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the toronto pride parade, but we know that black people face NINE TIMES THE OPPRESSION as other oppressed groups.

Given this fact, why should we be upset at them for just wanting to have their voice heard?

What would you do think white people would do if they faced NINE TIMES as much oppression as other oppressed groups? Just admit it white bois, you would be losing your shit! LOL

I'm sure that we're on the same page on this, so why not cool it with the anti-BLM shilling going on here?

Do you not have eyes? Can you not clearly see that black people are being oppressed all around you?

1) Housing markets: rigged against black people
2) Job applications: Blacks do not get as many call backs
3) Test scores: rigged against black people
4) lower pay for the same work
5) fatherlessness
6) civilian murder by cops
7) More incarceration if you are black
8) poverty levels
9) less likely to be represented in government.

and institutionalized racism.

That's 10, and I only needed to name 9.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/316/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/316/

There are no black people where I live

Fucking cry about it fag

you keep posting articles about violence commited by brothers, but you have yet to explain that when you face NINE TIMES the oppression, you are forced to act out. It's not the skin color that matters, it's the oppression of institutional racism.

So, because of the oppression, nigs have to nog 9 times more?

Yeah, I can buy that.

>Also, very clever OP. That was a neat way to subtly start a nigger hate thread.

What matters is brothers need to stop shooting everyone while retards like you try to justify it.

Black, lesbian, femanon here. Kill yourself, fucking scum.

*this is privledge* ik all these are bait, but she got raped and killed, how is limiting the news any sort of privledge at all? also who has the picture of the statistics that have all the blacks as higher in crime, murders, etc

How is a black man being arrested for rape, murder, assault, and robbery against a white couple white privilege? Do you think he should've just gotten away with the crime?

where do you live

nigga im black all black people know this shit
take this shit to Tumblr or something get outta Sup Forums

>blacks are oppressed
They wouldn't be if they'd get off their asses and make something of themselves. But no, they probably won't. Also, why the fuck should I pay for their shit while they do nothing? My family has literally zero blood on their hands at any time you niggers always complain about.
>family moves from germany to america in 1790s
>moves back to germany in 1850s after being attacked by indians
>farms are burned to the ground during ww1
>family goes to america again for a new life in 1919
>great grandmother's side is irish
>family is treated like less than dog shit
Oh yes, but all whites are racist and all of their ancestors owned slaves!

>The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself. -Ezekiel 18:20

Blacks also commit 50 percent of crimes in America while only making up 13 percent of the population.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Black culture is a shit pile. 70+ percent of black families do not have a father, because that guy fucking ran off.

How do I know you aren't black?

LOL.

they're not as oppressed as pedophiles faggert

#oppressionolympics

>>No Lives Matter
>>We're all gonna die in the end.
>>The universe does not give two shits what we think or believe.
>>FAGGOTS

Samefag doesn't understand sarcasm.

>

Racism or Segregation is illegal so yeah, we really cant do anything about peoples opinions about you guys.
1) Maybe its like that because of the incacerations
2) Hard to see if the reason is racism or just black people are less suited for their jobs (though i would like to point out that black people tend to be more physically superior due to genetics so in labor jobs they may be better)
3) Test scores like SAT tend to be anonymous and the race could be a benefit just for being a minority, like i'm white AF but i am Puerto Rican so i get some special benefits when trying to apply for colleges sometimes.
4) Lower pay for the same work is illegal, and if it were that way, why don't black people get hired more often, it's a statement that contradicts itself.
5) Fatherlessness, that is not any other cultures fault, that is your own fault, stop trying to blame others
6) Again, look at the places you cunts live in, you fucking live in drug ridden, crime full hoods.
7) Again, illegal to put someone in jail for being black, maybe it is just the way you guys act as a black culture, it's not like all humans act the same, all the time i see videos of mobs of a ton of black people fighting, never do i see the same with white people.
8) Again, look at the neighborhoods you cunts live in
9) It is not a question of being black, it is question of having people who deserve the job regardless of color. A white person can represent black people anyway, unless you disagree than you would be racist for saying we are different.

Institutionalized racism? You have a fucking black president, and you are still complaining, institutionalized racism is illegal anyway.