If you start a thread with an album that isn't memed to death on this board you get no response...

If you start a thread with an album that isn't memed to death on this board you get no response. Proof that you fuckers don't care about music just the image it gives you.

hmmm do you have the data to back your statement or

No one cares about your shitty band probs
Try posting good music :)

Oh yeah I forgot to post Animal Collective

people can't talk about albums they haven't heard before. albums get memed because everybody's heard them. there's no way around it

There is not one good thing about this board, I stay away weeks at a time, come back and is just more cringeworthy each time.

Swim on doggo

what album is this

data is i've never seen a thread get more than 1 post when it's started with an album that hasn't already been accepted by the hivemind on here

Is there any place like this with people that actually like music?

>complaining about meme albums/artists
>starts thread with a pic of Michael Gira

How does that prove that Sup Forums only cares about image?

It seems to prov that there are particular albums that are very popular on Sup Forums and most people talk about those albums

You seem to be jumping to conclusions, just looking or a reason to hate Sup Forums, when there are tons of real reasons to hate this place. Ones that you don't even have to do mental gymnastics to figure out

Sadly no or I'd never need return here again in vain hope.

I'm not doing mental gymnastics. I've been on this board for years. Seen the same threads 1000 times. There's very few people that actually wanna hear new shit. It's all just a circlejerk.

I know, and you're right in saying that. What I'm saying is that this doesn't prove what you say it proves

Well what about the fact that little to no actual discussion here? it's just people repeating the same opinions they've been fooled into thinking are right.

That's true

Although you can find some decent discussion sometimes. But those threads never last long

I suspect that it's a combination of autism and a need for social reinforcement due to loneliness and insecurity.

You're right, it's absolutely insane how little attention you get if you don't mention an album or artist that Sup Forums circlejerks about.

That's the point i'm making. If most people here actually cared about music that wouldn't be the case. But it seems to me this board is mostly people that "like" music just so they have something to identify with instead of actually giving a shit about it

It's honestly true. I've given up trying to talk about anything outside of Sup Forums's little bubble because any time I tried I'd either get zero replies or at best one or two meme replies vaguely related to a topic the music alludes to (but offering no comment on the music itself).

I've tried to work toward fixing it, but no one ever answers threads outside of the circlejerk. It's so fucking pathetic.

Yo this is OP right now

>please plealse ples come and discuss this pretentious french new wave album before the years of sexless torment takes its toll and i end up shooting up my dog or whatever white people do when they get mad

Seems like there's no way to fix it

I have no interest in something as shitty as french new wave

Everyone ITT check this guy out please

>fench new wave or pretentious bullshit is the only music outside of the Sup Forums circlejerk

Good one dumbass

Bulgarian new wave?

bruh.....u gay as hell

Please stop acting like a nigger

k im sorry

debate club hall of famer right here