Is this any good for playing DayZ, Arma, Battlefield?

Is this any good for playing DayZ, Arma, Battlefield?
(no I don't wanna waste hours on meticulous work building one) I'm new to pc gaming
bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-desktop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-128gb-solid-state-drive-2tb-hard-drive-black-blue/5374303.p?id=bb5374303&skuId=5374303

Other urls found in this thread:

ibuypower.com/Store/Revolt-2-Pro---Cloud9/W/317409
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes that will do nicely...................
also fuck you faggot for making me reply

>solid state (why?)
>intel i7 (why? get an amd)
>16gb RAM (why? do you plan on rendering something huge?)
>nvidia geforece gtx 1070 (why? there's nothing that needs that much gp)
Scale down your shit OP, you're not linking into the matrix. 1400 dollars is a stupid amount to pay for a computer. It doesn't take hours building a computer either, takes 20 minutes tops, and for about 800 dollars.

yea it will do nicely but you can build one urself for a much better price!

its a good computer but its kind of expensive

you could build that for like 900$

i'd go for i5 over i7 or anything AMD has right now.
1070 is a sexy beast but the new 480 is probably closer to what OP needs

ye thats what i mean he can build one with like an 960 or rx480
from what i have heard bestbuy or the fuck theyr called like to hustle people on theyr money.
btw im swedish so i have no clue

I have played DayZ and A3 on a shittier rig with 60+ frames.

Some people are not comfortable with building a rig, thats fine.

However, if you built it yourself you could get a better graphics card for the same $.

This, buy the parts yourself and build it, far cheaper

I got an AMD that's similar in power to an i5 and it's great, still much cheaper than an intel (motherboard was only 60 bucks too). My last was a phenon II and it lasted 6 years (and still good for now) of heavy gaming. As long as you dust out your case and replace broken fans, it never gets hotter than it should be.
As for the GPU I've got a geforece 750 ti (bought for sale, 100 dollars) and I've been able to play every game I have on the highest graphics settings with no problems. Granted I have turned off useless stuff like certain shadows and water graphics for most games, but there's plenty of power left if I wanted them on.

If you are gaming on a 1440 monitor, or 1080 at 144hz, sure. if not, its overkill.

I just got this for my 1440 build

ibuypower.com/Store/Revolt-2-Pro---Cloud9/W/317409

>falling for the computer parts jews.
Yep, blindly give your money away for an over powered computer you won't use for anything but your video games.

Building one isn't hard or particularly meticulous. Just put all the shit in the right spot on the mobo, whack that shit in the case and make sure the cables aren't touching anything moving.

Either way though that thing is pretty powerful, will do you fine for playing anything.

amd processors are mediocre crap.

Sometimes based on sales from the actual site, these boutique builders can come in at or lower than the parts cost of doing it yourself.

That being said, I dont think OPs build is an example of this.

Word to note OP, you are never going to get a deal on a PC from a builder like cyberpowerpc or ibuypower buying it from a 3rd party like Best Buy. It will either be the shit cybrerpowerpc got back in returns or built in bulk for best buy, who then does their own markup so they get something for the effort.

Have you even looked what the same build would cost straight from the source?

huge waste of money, go with amd build it will be way cheaper and better performance

Then you've never owned an AMD processor. They're fine, I've owned amd for years and have not had a single issue with it (Never overheated nor had processing issues). You're spewing some bullshit you probably heard on Sup Forums.
True, I rarely come across good sales for nice stuff though. Maybe 20 or 50 dollars off here and there, but never enough to make me buy it over the 'just as effect' other parts.

this isnt true anymore. intel has pulled so far away from AMD. every benchmark shows it. i had a phenom II 955 when they could compete but that was a long time ago.

and the 750ti used to run shit on high when it came out but not anymore.

highly recommend the new RX 480. it's less than twice the price of the 750ti with way better performance. it's basically going to be the new 750ti.

>no I don't wanna waste hours on meticulous work building one

nigga it takes a half hour.

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds

*tips fedora*

Are you serious? It took me like a day and a half to put my first computer together.

But my point is that nobody uses type of processing power for their video games. I don't know a lot of people who are playing with the 4k or whatever screens and settings, not a lot of people do. It's a waste of money, that's 300+ dollars for a graphics card, and a 300+ dollar processor the normal pc gamer isn't using.

And I don't doubt the RX 480 is better, I'm just saying my 750 does the job just fine. I'm not playing on the craziest desktop screen (it's actually a tv) but for the money, it plays my games on the highest settings without missing a beat.

it took me 45 minutes to build my first one but I've taken apart my old dell a few times just for shits n giggles.

>a day and a half
nigga! the motherboard has a map of where you should put it on the case. screw holes and manuals as far as the eye can see, most case designs make it impossible to install it the wrong way because of how the back side is designed. How did it take you a day and a half to put that shit together?
My first computer took 40 minutes to put together. took 1 hour for windows 7 to download, and another few hours for all my games, programs, and tools. Nowadays you have youtube to guide people who put that shit together.

I'm building a PC next year. Any advice?
>intel core i5 6600
>Z170A mobo
>3x 480/1x 1080 (it's for 144hz 1080p but can't decide between those)
>16gb ddr4
>EVGA 750w psu
>phanteks enthoo pro case
Anything I should change?
What gpu choice would work better?

he obviously meant buying the right parts that fit together so 1 is not too muc better/worse than the others. its easy putting it together but retards like u is why i dont ask for build advice anywhere. most idiots who build their pc dont know shit

white people ives matter

What are you talking about? I don't think he meant buying the right parts that fit together.
>day and a half to put my first computer together
Sounds like physically putting it together, but I guess I can see the reasoning of finding the shit online
Besides the only 2 pieces you need to worry about being compatible is the cpu and motherboard. If you're looking at either, the websites usually give you a chart that says what fits what. I'm sorry to say, user, but pc building is not rocket science, nor is it hard in any way. Just read what the information that is given to you.

>3x 480/1x 1080 (it's for 144hz 1080p but can't decide between those)
ALWAYS pick the single card solution. you really don't want to buy 3 GPU's and figure out the games you play will only support 1. plus the 1080 will outperform the 480's if you get a 4k monitor.

>phanteks enthoo pro case
any specific reason you need a full tower? if you want a massive case the HAF 912 is the gold standard and saves you 40 bucks.