Daily reminder that if you watch sports you are, basically, cattle

Daily reminder that if you watch sports you are, basically, cattle.

SEVEN

>implying i care about jewball

Or you're a normal person enjoying their free time with a hobby. Six of one, half dozen the other.

>watching niggers runing around
>hobby

Yes, my good goyim, keep watching sports and consumig, there's nothing wrong with that.

Everyone from your average chad to all the neckbeards here can enjoy and apreciate a sport, cuckinho.

bait

Sports are basically entertainment for the cattle. No person with high IQ would lose their time watching it.

sports are the opiate of the masses, komrade

It´s ok to practice it. But losing hours of your day watching a bunch of niggers runing around is shit.

>hate sports
>browses Sup Forums

>hates anime
>browses Sup Forums

>hates nationalism
>browses Sup Forums

>hates gay sex
>browses /fit/

Said hue and started new game of GTA Vice city.
Nice hobby you got there. Totally not cattle.

martial arts is different though. its instinctual to watch 2 humans fight. why you think people crowd around a fist fight on the street even when they are busy. Its human nature to want to see fights.

>219
>9 minus the 2 is 7
>7-1

>browses
I'm just here to wake the sheeple up. Go practice sports, read a book, study, do something productive instead of watchig a bunch of niggers running around with a ball, you fat fuck.

>he posts a reaction pic therefore he plays the game
Kys, nigger

Sup Forums isnt a weebcuck website anymore
If you post anime outside of your containment board you are brain damaged
>pol
>nationalism
lmao pol is r9k with flags
just change >chad with >niggers/jews and >women with >muslims

You sound cucked.

Why would you read a book?
Why would you improve yourself
Lol, no go watch football goyim

i don't know what book you read, but judging by the post you made it didn't helped you out.

That flag I am assuming you are a butthurt jewboy.

You can read books and also watch football

nah i hate jews, but i hate even more people who think jews are relevant

> watching niggers run around
> implying that isn't Brazil in a nut shell.

use all your energy lifting iron repetively, goy, we don't want you to use it to change the world

Le sports is just niggers rynning around xD

Books are random words written by a nigger

It´s not like you are different, tyrone.

Forget about all the goveernment wrongdoings and go watch football, goyim.

Sorry. I didnt know I should asume he is fag and likes pink color in that pic. Let me put that this way.

>bitching about other people hobbies
>His hobby is Sup Forums

JUST

talks the expert

How about you focus on cleaning up your water supply, then you can post more bait threads on Sup Forums

such redpill

Here's your (You), samefag.

Football is the opiate of the masses

>sports
>watching niggers run around

Ta falando merda neguinho,

> not watching niggers run around because you come from a nation that plays mens' sports

I watch niggers run it straight to eachother and knock each other the fuck out and you can't tell me that's not fun/ funny, Pedro.

Some of them are not me, actually

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How's the weather in Melbourne, Klebersonzinho?

Why do you care what I do with my free time?

Nah, I'm sure it's just you and your phone, huetard. Just fuck off back to . Nobody is going to fall for your bait.

I don´t. I'm just saying that you are basically cattle. Now shut up and go drink some coca cola watching espn, goy.

CONSTRUA PAREDE

Kkkkkk ta muito frio,

> aprox 1 - 7 degrees celsius

Again, i don´t care about jewball. Congrats on leaving this shithole and movin to new zealand, Kleberson.

>Oh my God! He got me! But how will I respond? Will I write something creative and try to BTFO? Will I just admit that I'm a faggot?... NO! I'know! He's Mexican so I'll tell him to build a wall! That surely isn't the most overused joke on this site!

just build it, pablo.

Why do you think I give a shit about what you think? Are you really this self absorbed?

>be Brazilian
>be proud for not liking sports
>get killed in the favella anyway

Don't you have to be stung by Zika-carrying mosquitoes while you run away from drug dealers at the favela and jump into the filthy and cancerous scum you call sea, João?
That microcephaly of yours surely damaged you. It's a miracle you can "write".

based brazil

i bet half of the fags walk around with another mans name on their back

What am I consuming? I'm not buying tickets to any games, I'm not buying any merchandise, I just watch streams on the internet and shitpost on Sup Forums

Worshiping their favorite niggers. They are all in the closet homosexuals.