This has to be the greatest videogame soundtrack of all time--it may not have been incorporated into the game well...

This has to be the greatest videogame soundtrack of all time--it may not have been incorporated into the game well, but each track is 10/10 after 10/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVF10aqfruk&index=19&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx
youtube.com/watch?v=-KicyvQKiJo&index=38&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx
youtube.com/watch?v=KzUhPPv1RgU&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx&index=64
youtube.com/watch?v=tLVijIRdOVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_owPIVUWj9o
youtube.com/watch?v=INQwuHga-Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agree

I agree with you too

same

I don't believe you. Post a good song.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVF10aqfruk&index=19&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx
youtube.com/watch?v=-KicyvQKiJo&index=38&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx
youtube.com/watch?v=KzUhPPv1RgU&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx&index=64

youtube.com/watch?v=tLVijIRdOVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_owPIVUWj9o
youtube.com/watch?v=INQwuHga-Rg

I believe you now, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs
secretly my jam

But...

The true patrician videogame soundtrack.

Drakengard 3's OST is god-tier as well. Shame neither game is that good.

>tfw you recognize half the FL studio presets in it

God damnit, how do i enjoy the soundtrack now

Summer Love would be a 15/10 song if it werent for that drum fill thing

What's with all the video game soundtrack threads. I don't even get it. There's nothing that distinguishes a video game soundtrack other than having been in a video game, which is not something you can hear in the music. Other than that it could be rock, pop, dance, experimental, modern classical, folk, new age. Fucking anything. Comparing them is arbitrary and a complete waste of time.

It's unfair to compare original scores/soundtracks to actual music because scores were made to compliment visuals, tone, or in the case of videogames, gameplay. They can't stand alone aside from very special circumstances, and even so you would 9 times out of 10 get more out of a song from a film/game if you watched/played the film/game it's from.

Original Songs have context within the music, film scores/videogame soundtracks don't.

So you're judging them not just on their own merits but how they match the tone of the gameplay?

In the case of Lisa's OST, no, because the sound design of the game is atrocious as fitting as the music itself is. The OST alone is worth more than the game and can certainly be judged on its own.

Well, I'm back to being confused then.

That drum thing makes the song patrician, you are disgusted by it cause you are a filthy pleb.

but seriously it goes really well with the game and it's one of my favorites.

Not him but, it makes sense to judge it that way. In most cases the music was made for a specific event. You can still judge the music by itself, but it's important to remember the context it was made for, which is why a lot of people probably don't usually listen to soundtracks often.

My favorite song plays on this location, ost doesnt have that version