2 hours until I have to leave my computer, watch the countdown...

>2 hours until I have to leave my computer, watch the countdown, pretend to be happy with my family and finally be able to come back to the computer

How are my pre-2017 friends doing out there, Sup Forums?

brazil? more like pastzil lol

The same. I have to go take a shower now and be ready for the asado. I'll just continue valueposting form my phone tho.

spend more time with your family. someday you will regret being such a fucking retard

Already did that.

minus your faggotry owning my own home drinking heartily while my gf enjoys family time. AMA

How awkward was it?

Why aren't you with your gf and her family?

I'm posting this from a vet clinic which I work at as the single vet during this 31st-1st night shift. I'm earning 300 dollars for this.

Who the fuck even brings a doggo to the vet at this time of the year?

At least you have booze, OP. Be happy.

Had same problem 4 hours ago. Mom was already drunk and wished me some miracle-tier things and I walked away. Then she came to my room and wished the same thing word for word. It was retarded as fuck.

Got the house to myself since my wife is on a business trip to Atlanta

Life is good

My mother is out and I'm alone. Feels pretty good desu

In America we usually celebrate our families separately. I am jealous of the unity of hispanics.

>while my gf enjoys family time
>family time

hahahaha
sure, that's a weird way of saying chad's dick

she's getting blacked right now

This may happen in your filth countries, but in Murica we have standards. My gf is a nun when she's out

looking forward to when I start drinking (in a hour or two)

hopefully it'll all be over very soon

Well, if you're at home alone why not go with your girlfriend?

That's a lot of insecurity, user.

Do you think that it might be the reason why you are a betão falho?

I'm near NORAD, be jelly I'll be instantly incinerated without pain

Already started drinking. Ill be with my family till around 2 or 3am and then ill be gone to a party with my friends.

She wants to see family, I've been around them before, No family likes the "married in" family, as I'm sure you understand.

Besides, you're here with your real family.

i watched karina all night

Are you me, Brazil bro? It's even worse cause it's gonna be my birthday, I just want this shit to pass.

lol