Wow...I don't think I've ever seen a worse $100M+ budget movie. This was shit on screen

Wow...I don't think I've ever seen a worse $100M+ budget movie. This was shit on screen.

You haven't seen a lot of 100+ million movies

Pretty sure I've seen 99% of them. Name one that was worse.

Transformers 2
Transformers 3
Transformers 4
Batman and Robin
Pearl Harbor
GIJoe the rise of cobra
Day after tomorrow
Thor 2

>inb4 bay hater
He's great at small scale movies, all thumbs at being serious of transformers

Only one I haven't seen yet that I can think of is Gods of Egypt.

Batman & Robin maybe, been too long to remember. The rest are bad but not as bad as this one.

I honestly can't see how this is worse than any of those other than Thor 2 and batman and robin

Transformers 2/3 and 2012 especially, those just were irredeemable garbage

Thor 2 is not great but not as bad as any of those. It's passable.

Have you seen it?

That's nice but how did the mommies look?

The thing about Thor 2 is it's so forgettable

Battlehip might just be the worst big budget movie ever

Blunt looked like an idiot. Chastain had wooden acting and looked a bit like a dude. Theron was okay.

Transformers 1 was just as godawful as the rest. Please tell me they aren't making any more.

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

You're getting 5 and a bumblebee spin off

>GIJoe the rise of cobra
>Movie begins, Vendrell in the elevator, going down. We just left Germany.

holy shit, I did not even know countries have borders downwards. And from that point I know its gonna be gud

This was far worse than battleship.

Seeing transformers on the big screen was cool. For that it gets a pass.

You seriously couldnt tell this was gonna be a piece of shit?

You really should have known better after the shitheap that was the Snow White and the Huntsman.

This one did just that and better 21 years earlier so no excuses.

Why can't they just let it die already? Fucking up Transformers so badly is why the boys play with ponies instead these days.

the only one of those worse than F4ntastic (120 million budget) is Transformers 2 and maybe 3 and 4 (haven't seen them)

also Thor 2 really wasn't that godawful. it wasn't good, but if it wasn't a Marvel movie nobody would be putting it on lists like these.

I mean like actually realistic looking transformers, if they were to exist.

MONEY
DOUGH
SHEKELS
GREEN

The cartoon ones were more realistic than the awful walking junkyard look they gave them in bay's films. Only Optimus looked kinda neat.

JUPITER ASCENDING YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Just how bad was that anyway?

Why do movies with such large budgets tend to be so shit?

So horrible it was actually kind of amazing. Close to 30% of my theater walked out within 40 minutes.

Directed by committee

it had some interesting visuals but as a story it's like listening to an 8 year old list off random ideas as they pop into this head