Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Rather than that shit, why not go eat some food?

God that sounds so fucking good.
My meal of choice is two double quarter pounders, no bun, with only pickles.
Hold the fries, with Diet Coke.
Usually lasts me two meals.

hes probably a manchild that cannot cook

Crispy chicken for me and a diet coke. Watching my weight.

Yeah, but there's gotta be something better than McHeartAttack.

McDonadls HACK =

MC-double with cheese. no pickles no onions no Ketchup no Mustered... add lettuce and special sauce.... Super Cheap Big-Mac.

Half the price and no stupid middle bun.

Your all welcome

>no bun, with only pickles

feck off mickey d's shill, im onto you

but now i can get two big macs for 5

Grab me a ranch salad. Extra bacon extra chicken. Crispy.
Tell the over night manager user was to faded to come him self she'll probs get you my discount.

I don't want to be a fat fuck user, and since I have no self control with carbs I avoid them.

>fresh fries
Good luck with that.

the double quarter is a true american hero. first off, its two fucking quarter pound patties. FUCKING TWO OF THEM. I have never ordered a double and got anything less than the greasiest, perfectly seared patties. EVER. Second, the double QP doesn't waste my fucking time with putting its of a salad on my burger, oh no, this thing is straight up fucking meat, sure its got some pickles and onions on it, but none of that shitty fucking lettuce and tomatoes. The seasoning too. The fucking seasoning just screams satisfaction.Man. I'm going to go like 12 of these fuckers right now.

A true patriot.
God bless you, sir.

I don't usually eat McDonald's, but when I do, I get a mcdouble and a mcchicken, then split the mcdouble in half with bun and patty on one side, bun and patty on the other side, then put entire mcchicken inside and close it back up. Eat the whole thing alone in my car because I don't want anyone to see me like that. Does anyone else do this?

You want fresh sure wait four mins.
You want to bitch about waiting when you asked for fresh fuck you

Get the 20 piece chicken nuggets instead with some salty as fries

Sounds more like a shill for the company to me.
Mc donalds food is absolute trash.

Have fun with that heart disease..

2 McChickens
1 Sweet tea
1 20 piece mcnuggets w/ sweet and sour sauce

Ah, the famous McVomit. I bet you're a fat nigger.

Eating a QP and fries won't cause heart disease.

Get a Black Anus burger, tell them to hold the onions and add extra anus for only .99 cents at your local Mcds, hurry, limited time offer, limited anuses of blacks available.

How many times do you have to post this thread, OP? We get that you're 600 lbs, isnt that enough?

Maybe you should post on Reddit about it.